Test cyp dbol cycle should I add amass or ahard?

stlm3

Awards
Hey everyone. I am not new to the boards I lost all my log in info for my other UN and my email is no longer in use so I just made a new account but I had some questions about a cycle that I am going to be running and if I should add in any of my PP products. This is not my first cycle, but my first time running dbol, and the andro products.

If I was going to use the Andro products here is what I thought I might do. If it is overkill, or just a waste just let me know AM 1-4 9 caps per day running the first two weeks solo, then starting with pinning. Or would it be smarter to just run it when I start everything else. AH 11-14 9 caps per day

My planned cycle 1-14 test e 600mg (split 300 mon/thur) 1-4 dbol 25mg ed 1-14 hcg 500iu (split mon/thur)

Pct I have nolva and clomid on hand, and I also have aridex on hand and am considering taking .25-.5 eod

I do have a full jar of Taco 8 that I might take during. Would it be beneficial to get a trs and use it immediately following my last pin, then starting the clomid/nolva protocol 2 weeks after last pin

Thanks in adv

Sorry for the double post. my other thread was a mistake

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 36
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 3
Mak1990 Anabolics 45
Mak1990 Anabolics 0