- 11-15-2011, 05:00 PM
This isnt new but it is an interesting read and a good option for some who dont want to use PH/AAS for growth
Needtogetaas Does Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (S.A.R.Ms) « « Need To Build Muscle Inc. Official Blog Need To Build Muscle Inc. Official Blog
mods delete if this shouldnt be here..
- 11-15-2011, 05:32 PM
Still not sold on SARM use or quality. But good read nonetheless.~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
- 11-15-2011, 05:47 PM
Thanks. Good info. My medicinal chemistry professor Dr. Duane Miller was on the team that first discovered and synthesized Ostarine. It's still in phase III trials. Even though he and his team developed it, I think members of this community know more about its effects on humans than even he does. Ironic.
11-15-2011, 08:17 PM
It's a good read for ph users, that's all
11-16-2011, 10:34 AM
I'm just worried about the long term effects.
Getting back into the swing of things
Similar Forum Threads
- By schwellington in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-05-2010, 04:05 AM
- By ColtSSBR in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2010, 02:52 PM
- By jmun23 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-02-2008, 11:38 PM
- By AnonyMoose in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 07-16-2007, 03:14 PM
- By nvr2loud in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-06-2007, 09:24 PM