First H-drol Cycle need advice on PCT

  1. First H-drol Cycle need advice on PCT


    Im going to run my first Pro hormone cycle of Hdrol im going to run 50/50/50/50 is nolvadex dosed at 20/10/10/10 or 20/20/10/10 good for a pct along with battle fuel by Muscle Pharm or should i add Pct Assist with the Battle Fuel and Nolvadex?

    Thanks.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mustang36
    Im going to run my first Pro hormone cycle of Hdrol im going to run 50/50/50/50 is nolvadex dosed at 20/10/10/10 or 20/20/10/10 good for a pct along with battle fuel by Muscle Pharm or should i add Pct Assist with the Battle Fuel and Nolvadex?

    Thanks.
    20/20/10/10

  3. Quote Originally Posted by superchris

    20/20/10/10
    Xx2
    •   
       


  4. I'd run a higher dose of hdrol, buy a second bottle run it 50/50/75/75/75/75

  5. Quote Originally Posted by fireworkz788
    I'd run a higher dose of hdrol, buy a second bottle run it 50/50/75/75/75/75
    At 180 caps in a bottle, wouldnt one bottle be enough for that cycle? I didn't do the math so I maybe wrong

  6. Oh idk and im to lazy to do the math.. I didn't know you had that many caps.. I think it's 129 for that cycle since I got 2 bottles of 60 (cel labs) and ran it

  7. Quote Originally Posted by fireworkz788
    Oh idk and im to lazy to do the math.. I didn't know you had that many caps.. I think it's 129 for that cycle since I got 2 bottles of 60 (cel labs) and ran it
    Oh hahaha mrsupps helladrol has 180 caps in each bottle so I guess it all depends on which one he got

  8. Damn they had bogo for 180 caps! Damn If I knew it was that many caps I would have stocked up!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by fireworkz788
    Damn they had bogo for 180 caps! Damn If I knew it was that many caps I would have stocked up!
    I totally stocked up. I got two bottles... 360 caps. Enough for 3 cycles . Figured if worse came to worse and I didn't like the cycle I'd just sell them to a friend or something. But if I liked it well sh!t I have enough left for 2 cycles

  10. I've cycled hdrol twice now loved it each time

  11. How about 50/50/50/50/50? or 50/50/50/75? and I'm going to be taking nolvadex at 20/20/10/10 and battle fuel for pct and maybe pct assist (I have two bottles of h btw)

  12. It's your body you pick, that's just my advice

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mustang36
    How about 50/50/50/50/50? or 50/50/50/75? and I'm going to be taking nolvadex at 20/20/10/10 and battle fuel for pct and maybe pct assist (I have two bottles of h btw)
    Mine will be 50/75/75/75/75/75. But I believe u can up to 100 the last week if u wanted to and felt ok w it.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by fireworkz788
    I've cycled hdrol twice now loved it each time
    I've heard good things about it, but considering its my first time I m alittle nervous about getting some side effects and loss of libido (trying to do it and not tell the gf)

  15. Quote Originally Posted by superchris

    I've heard good things about it, but considering its my first time I m alittle nervous about getting some side effects and loss of libido (trying to do it and not tell the gf)
    I'm in my 2nd wk and ok...still pounding my gf..lol

  16. Quote Originally Posted by hardgain3r

    I'm in my 2nd wk and ok...still pounding my gf..lol
    Hahahahahahahaha good to know thank u hahahaha. Let me know how it works out when u r done, no details please hahaha just a my libido was good or bad hahahaha

  17. Quote Originally Posted by superchris

    I've heard good things about it, but considering its my first time I m alittle nervous about getting some side effects and loss of libido (trying to do it and not tell the gf)
    Haha you will be super human on cycle.. Like you last for ever!! But off cycle I don't last as long but I don't have libido issues. You'll be fine, I didn't even use SERM

  18. Thanks guys just one more 2 more important questions Battle Fuel With Nolvadex or PCT Assist with Nolvadex. Also should i run my Hawthorne Berrys on the cycle and Milk Thistle (which i am pre-loading)? I will be taking Cycle Assist on the cycle btw.

  19. I maybe wrong but doesn't a cycle assist include the Hawthorne berry and milk thistle? U def need to run the cycle assist through your cycle, I know that for sure. To help w blood pressure issues u may run into.

  20. Yea and some suggest ore loading cycle assist a week before you start your cycle

  21. Quote Originally Posted by fireworkz788
    Yea and some suggest ore loading cycle assist a week before you start your cycle
    Thank you for confirming, and yeah preload a week or two before u start your cycle to give a chance for the assist to work

  22. Quote Originally Posted by mustang36
    Thanks guys just one more 2 more important questions Battle Fuel With Nolvadex or PCT Assist with Nolvadex. Also should i run my Hawthorne Berrys on the cycle and Milk Thistle (which i am pre-loading)? I will be taking Cycle Assist on the cycle btw.
    I m not really sure about the battle fuel vs pct assist.... Maybe someone w more experience can jump in and give u help on that one.

  23. Battle fuel looks like a decent PCT you should be fine....
    But cycle assist is nice through out your cycle

  24. Alright thanks guys my cycle of H:

    Pre Load:
    Milk Thistle
    Hawthorne Berrys

    On Cycle: 50/50/50/50 maybe 75 the last week
    Cycle Assist
    Milk Thistle
    Hawthorne Berrys

    PCT:
    Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
    Battle Fuel
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NEED ADVICE ON H-DROL CYCLE!
    By 10399092 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 01:00 AM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-17-2007, 12:53 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 03:44 AM
Log in
Log in