First H-drol Cycle need advice on PCT

mustang36

Awards
Im going to run my first Pro hormone cycle of Hdrol im going to run 50/50/50/50 is nolvadex dosed at 20/10/10/10 or 20/20/10/10 good for a pct along with battle fuel by Muscle Pharm or should i add Pct Assist with the Battle Fuel and Nolvadex?

Thanks.

superchris

superchris

Awards
Im going to run my first Pro hormone cycle of Hdrol im going to run 50/50/50/50 is nolvadex dosed at 20/10/10/10 or 20/20/10/10 good for a pct along with battle fuel by Muscle Pharm or should i add Pct Assist with the Battle Fuel and Nolvadex?

Thanks.
20/20/10/10

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd run a higher dose of hdrol, buy a second bottle run it 50/50/75/75/75/75

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh idk and im to lazy to do the math.. I didn't know you had that many caps.. I think it's 129 for that cycle since I got 2 bottles of 60 (cel labs) and ran it

superchris

superchris

Awards
Oh idk and im to lazy to do the math.. I didn't know you had that many caps.. I think it's 129 for that cycle since I got 2 bottles of 60 (cel labs) and ran it
Oh hahaha mrsupps helladrol has 180 caps in each bottle so I guess it all depends on which one he got :)

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn they had bogo for 180 caps! Damn If I knew it was that many caps I would have stocked up!

superchris

superchris

Awards
Damn they had bogo for 180 caps! Damn If I knew it was that many caps I would have stocked up!
I totally stocked up. I got two bottles... 360 caps. Enough for 3 cycles :). Figured if worse came to worse and I didn't like the cycle I'd just sell them to a friend or something. But if I liked it well sh!t I have enough left for 2 cycles :)

mustang36

Awards
How about 50/50/50/50/50? or 50/50/50/75? and I'm going to be taking nolvadex at 20/20/10/10 and battle fuel for pct and maybe pct assist (I have two bottles of h btw)

superchris

superchris

Awards
How about 50/50/50/50/50? or 50/50/50/75? and I'm going to be taking nolvadex at 20/20/10/10 and battle fuel for pct and maybe pct assist (I have two bottles of h btw)
Mine will be 50/75/75/75/75/75. But I believe u can up to 100 the last week if u wanted to and felt ok w it.

superchris

superchris

Awards
I've cycled hdrol twice now loved it each time
I've heard good things about it, but considering its my first time I m alittle nervous about getting some side effects and loss of libido (trying to do it and not tell the gf)

hardgain3r

hardgain3r

Awards
I've heard good things about it, but considering its my first time I m alittle nervous about getting some side effects and loss of libido (trying to do it and not tell the gf)
I'm in my 2nd wk and ok...still pounding my gf..lol

superchris

superchris

Awards
I'm in my 2nd wk and ok...still pounding my gf..lol
Hahahahahahahaha good to know thank u hahahaha. Let me know how it works out when u r done, no details please hahaha just a my libido was good or bad hahahaha

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha you will be super human on cycle.. Like you last for ever!! But off cycle I don't last as long but I don't have libido issues. You'll be fine, I didn't even use SERM

mustang36

Awards
Thanks guys just one more 2 more important questions Battle Fuel With Nolvadex or PCT Assist with Nolvadex. Also should i run my Hawthorne Berrys on the cycle and Milk Thistle (which i am pre-loading)? I will be taking Cycle Assist on the cycle btw.

superchris

superchris

Awards
I maybe wrong but doesn't a cycle assist include the Hawthorne berry and milk thistle? U def need to run the cycle assist through your cycle, I know that for sure. To help w blood pressure issues u may run into.

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea and some suggest ore loading cycle assist a week before you start your cycle

superchris

superchris

Awards
Yea and some suggest ore loading cycle assist a week before you start your cycle
Thank you for confirming, and yeah preload a week or two before u start your cycle to give a chance for the assist to work

superchris

superchris

Awards
Thanks guys just one more 2 more important questions Battle Fuel With Nolvadex or PCT Assist with Nolvadex. Also should i run my Hawthorne Berrys on the cycle and Milk Thistle (which i am pre-loading)? I will be taking Cycle Assist on the cycle btw.
I m not really sure about the battle fuel vs pct assist.... Maybe someone w more experience can jump in and give u help on that one.

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Battle fuel looks like a decent PCT you should be fine....
But cycle assist is nice through out your cycle

mustang36

Awards
Alright thanks guys my cycle of H:

Pre Load:
Milk Thistle
Hawthorne Berrys

On Cycle: 50/50/50/50 maybe 75 the last week
Cycle Assist
Milk Thistle
Hawthorne Berrys

PCT: