My beastdrol cycle...need some advice...

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Soon I'm gonna be on beastdrol cycle...need some advice how to stack it...
I'm trying to bulk up but wanna reduce bf%...
Or if I need anything else to add on my stack plz let me kno...

I have...
1 beastdrol
1 cycle assist
1 liv52

Pct
Nolvadex
Pct assist
Testopro or novedex xt

Thanks guys :)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Anyone??

Joshicus

Joshicus

Awards
Good luck man. I just started a beastdrol cycle yesterday and I'm not too sure what I'm doing either lol. But my stack looks a lot like yours. I'm gonna use Nolvadex for PCT just worried about getting it in time cause I've never used this source before and not sure how reliable they are.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
When did you ordered?? It takes like two or three weeks...are you taking cycle assist too?? And with ur pct are u gonna take any test booster??

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
So any advice about my stack pplz???

BOSSisback82

BOSSisback82

Awards
Drop the nolvadex and replace it with erase and forma stanzol.
Nolvadex increases the possibility of gyno and reduces your bodies ability to build muscle in your post cycle.
It up regulates your estrogen receptor.......yay:fing02:.

BOSSisback82

BOSSisback82

Awards
Btw I'd also add a little more liver support. Liver Fixx by Myogenix is a good product and cheap.
What is your dosage of Beastdrol going to be?

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Nolvadex increases the possibility of gyno and reduces your bodies ability to build muscle in your post cycle.
You mean novedex xt or nolvadex?? Coz ppl saying to take nolvadex as pct...

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Btw I'd also add a little more liver support. Liver Fixx by Myogenix is a good product and cheap.
What is your dosage of Beastdrol going to be?
Beastdrol dosage will be 10/20/20/20...

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
You can use nolvadex as PCT you may want to add erase on day 14 of PCT and taper it like this 2/3/3/2/1. This will reduce the risk of rebound gyno when you stop the nolvadex.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
You can use nolvadex as PCT you may want to add erase on day 14 of PCT and taper it like this 2/3/3/2/1. This will reduce the risk of rebound gyno when you stop the nolvadex.
Ok so as pct I take nolvadex 20/20/10/10 and starting 14day on my pct I start erase...ok got it...but wat about during the cycle...what should I take with Beastdrol??

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
What? I've ran SD with Nolva more than a few times with no issues what so ever

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
Yea I think I was confused, he was suggesting replacing a SERM with an AI.

The only thing to replace a SERM (nolva) with is another SERM...ie clomid or torem.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Yea I think I was confused, he was suggesting replacing a SERM with an AI.

The only thing to replace a SERM (nolva) with is another SERM...ie clomid or torem.
So how can I stack my Beastdrol with other supps....and pct??

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
Run beastdrol solo 10/20/30/30 (dosing?) use your support supps (cycle assist) while taking the beast. The day after you last day taking beast start PCT.

PCT

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Erase 0/0/2/3/3/2/1

Continue taking support supps throughout PCT.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Run beastdrol solo 10/20/30/30 (dosing?) use your support supps (cycle assist) while taking the beast. The day after you last day taking beast start PCT.

PCT

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Erase 0/0/2/3/3/2/1

Ok got it...is there anything else should I add coz I don't want to gyno...

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
So how can I stack my Beastdrol with other supps....and pct??
Dude you should NOT run Beast until you know what your doing and you clearly have some research to do for a while.
Beast is NOT a Supp. It's a fully active Anabolic Androgenic Steroid. You need tk be careful

Joshicus

Joshicus

Awards
So why is nolva so nessesary for beastdrol if beast doesn't even cause gyno and using nolva cause cause a gyno rebound on its own? Would I totally stupid to just take PCT Revolution after my cycle of beast?

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards

PCT

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Erase 0/0/2/3/3/2/1

DO NOT DO THIS!!! this is a horrible idea man. Your asking for huge trouble if you run this cycle. I don't know why he would tell you to run 4 weeks of SD at 30mg for your first cycle that's insane!
You shouldn't run SD at all but if you were 3 weeks at 10/20/20 only bumping to 20 if you can handle the sides.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
So why is nolva so nessesary for beastdrol if beast doesn't even cause gyno and using nolva cause cause a gyno rebound on its own? Would I totally stupid to just take PCT Revolution after my cycle of beast?
Yes SD is one of the most powerful orals out. PCT revolution and ask for no sex drive for months and loss of all your gains guaranteed. And it WILL cause gyno

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
you have no idea what your talking about. dont use beastdrol, you do not know much, if anything about anabolics....Why would you start taking one of the strongest oral steroids there is??

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
IMO, don't run anything at all until your body fat is where you want it. Then, after you've educated yourself and you could explain the purpose of the compounds, how they work, possible sides, and what you're doing to prevent said sides forward and backward, THEN run something more the level of H-Drol. SD is too big of a risk for your first time.

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha so your saying take the strongest oral steroid without a SERM.

Lol

Joshicus

Joshicus

Awards
I have 10+ years lifting and have had experience with anabolics in the past back before the ban but ill admit my post cycles def had room for improvement. Even though I was lucky and kept most of my gains with minimal sides. So I def feel ready for a compound as strong as SD but just trying to increase my knowledge of how to run a proper post cycle.

BOSSisback82

BOSSisback82

Awards
Just google "Natural post cycle therapy. Holistic cycle support . The drug and steroid user Bible" and click on the first link.

BOSSisback82

BOSSisback82

Awards
You mean novedex xt or nolvadex?? Coz ppl saying to take nolvadex as pct...
Yes that's the popular answer to take nolvadex and that's what almost everyone will tell you. However if you recover while taking nolvadex its in spite of it not because of it. You would recover just as well if you took nothing at all.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Yes that's the popular answer to take nolvadex and that's what almost everyone will tell you. However if you recover while taking nolvadex its in spite of it not because of it. You would recover just as well if you took nothing at all.
Dude I took an OTC pct for SD when I wad brand new and didn't know any better. I had no sex drive for at least 4 months lost everything I gained and broke out all over.
SD is no joke and you shouldn't spread misinformation like that. You need a Serm. Period
I would negg you if I wasnt on my mobile app

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
Took nothing at all??? Thats the first I ever Hurd that one about anything. Idk.

BOSSisback82

BOSSisback82

Awards
Dude I took an OTC pct for SD when I wad brand new and didn't know any better. I had no sex drive for at least 4 months lost everything I gained and broke out all over.
SD is no joke and you shouldn't spread misinformation like that. You need a Serm. Period
I would negg you if I wasnt on my mobile app
What was your OTC pct exactly?
My guess is it was insufficient. I'm not simply saying that you just need a test booster after superdrol and you're good to go...no way.
What I am saying is that pct can be done much more effectively with a non-SERM pct.
Please google this "Natural post cycle therapy. Holistic cycle support . The drug and steroid user Bible" click the first link, read it and please don't reply until you have.
I'm not just spouting off bro science, this is actual science and fact based.
If you can show me ONE link of before and after bloodwork from someone who did a strong pro-hormone cycle and used a serm-based pct AND
RECOVERED I will shut my mouth.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
What was your OTC pct exactly?
My guess is it was insufficient. I'm not simply saying that you just need a test booster after superdrol and you're good to go...no way.
What I am saying is that pct can be done much more effectively with a non-SERM pct.
Please google this "Natural post cycle therapy. Holistic cycle support . The drug and steroid user Bible" click the first link, read it and please don't reply until you have.
I'm not just spouting off bro science, this is actual science and fact based.
If you can show me ONE link of before and after bloodwork from someone who did a strong pro-hormone cycle and used a serm-based pct AND
RECOVERED I will shut my mouth.
So your telling me you cycle with no Serm? So you have personal experience doing this? Or did you just read an article and now your an expert? You telling people the Serm isn't needed is not telling them everything in that article and could potentially hurt someone man.

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need a SERM ask any one but this guy and they will agree with me

BOSSisback82

BOSSisback82

Awards
So your telling me you cycle with no Serm? So you have personal experience doing this? Or did you just read an article and now your an expert? You telling people the Serm isn't needed is not telling them everything in that article and could potentially hurt someone man.
Just finished a 4 week cycle of superdrol (super mass from PHF) and have done winstrol, halovar, cyanostane, and one other superdrol cycle before this most recent one.
All my cycles have been done without a serm and I've never had the slightest bit of gyno.
I've been researching for a little over 4 years now and have been lifting since I was 15.
My most recent post cycle consisted of the following.

Avena Sativa 5% Avenocosides 1 gram per day (on cycle and into post cycle)
Ashwaghanda 7% Withanolides 1 gram per day (on cycle and into post cycle)
Fenugreek 50% Fenusides 1 gram per day
Tribulus 40% Protodioscin 1 gram per day
PES Erase tapered up from 1 cap per day the first week to 3 caps for the rest of the bottle
AMS Arom-X RD tabs 2 caps per day (on cycle only)

I gained 16lbs on cycle and lost 5 lbs in my post cycle and only had a slight understandable strength loss.
The whole cycle shipped to my door cost $205 and yes I took liver support supps...hawthorn berry, niacin, and taurine.
Only side effect was slight back pumps.

So I guess to answer your question yes I have personal experience doing this.
Not trying to mislead people in any way. Just spreading some knowledge around.
Here's some good reading material.
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/natural-post-cycle-therapy-holistic-cycle-support-drug-steroid-user-bible-778853.html

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
You sir are an idiot. You cannot take SuperDrol and not use a serm. Personally i would recommend clomid to him for this cycle but Nolva is a lot better than formestane( which can cause shutdown) and erase.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Just finished a 4 week cycle of superdrol (super mass from PHF) and have done winstrol, halovar, cyanostane, and one other superdrol cycle before this most recent one.
All my cycles have been done without a serm and I've never had the slightest bit of gyno.
I've been researching for a little over 4 years now and have been lifting since I was 15.
My most recent post cycle consisted of the following.

Avena Sativa 5% Avenocosides 1 gram per day (on cycle and into post cycle)
Ashwaghanda 7% Withanolides 1 gram per day (on cycle and into post cycle)
Fenugreek 50% Fenusides 1 gram per day
Tribulus 40% Protodioscin 1 gram per day
PES Erase tapered up from 1 cap per day the first week to 3 caps for the rest of the bottle
AMS Arom-X RD tabs 2 caps per day (on cycle only)

I gained 16lbs on cycle and lost 5 lbs in my post cycle and only had a slight understandable strength loss.
The whole cycle shipped to my door cost $205 and yes I took liver support supps...hawthorn berry, niacin, and taurine.
Only side effect was slight back pumps.

So I guess to answer your question yes I have personal experience doing this.
Not trying to mislead people in any way. Just spreading some knowledge around.
Here's some good reading material.
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/natural-post-cycle-therapy-holistic-cycle-support-drug-steroid-user-bible-778853.html
Judging from your AVI them cycles deff had flaws. Pct? You might wanna try a Serm next time.

BOSSisback82

BOSSisback82

Awards
Judging from your AVI them cycles deff had flaws. Pct? You might wanna try a Serm next time.
Never have used one and never will bud. And my cycles were very successful.
Once again if you can show me bloodwork from anywhere on the net of someone who recovered using a serm based pct I'll recant everything i said.
Problem is you can't so you'll just keep dodging the point and making personal jabs at me but that doesn't change the facts.
Get real bud.