1AD Powder?

B

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever use 1AD powder and cap your own?

I ask, b/c 1fast has the bulk powder, and it's relatively cheap, yet I didn't notice a "licensed by ErgoPharm" insignia, and wondered if it was indeed the same thing.

And yes, I know 1Test is superior in Transdermal (and i have tons :) ) But I wanted an oral cycle.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever use 1AD powder and cap your own?

I ask, b/c 1fast has the bulk powder, and it's relatively cheap, yet I didn't notice a "licensed by ErgoPharm" insignia, and wondered if it was indeed the same thing.

And yes, I know 1Test is superior in Transdermal (and i have tons :) ) But I wanted an oral cycle.
I noticed that too, and was wondering about it. It's good that it's cheap 'cause that stuff has to be dosed pretty high to get a decent effect, but at that price it should be an effective oral cycle.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
forgive me if this is idiotic, but would it be possible to use 1-AD transdermally? I guess I'm wondering if it would be good just as something different from 1-T sometimes.

C

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1ad converts to 1test, so I don't think there would be a point. THe amount you would get would be so low that way anyways, the absorption factor and then the conversion factor...

B

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The whole point of 1AD is that it is a superior ORAL form of 1T, or more precisely, you get more 1T in your system if you take 1AD orally vs. 1T orally.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Eh I kinda followed a thread on this on Mike's site (1fast). If I remember correctly it came from ergo in the beginning and went to another supplier (or something along these lines?) who needed to unload it fast, so mike picked it up. It is indeed legit 1-ad. Nice if you want a cheap oral cycle, much cheaper than buying the pills.

B

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I trust Mike, but I was just curious why it didn't have any licensing info.

Agreed on cheap oral cycle. I'm picking up a bunch and capping it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Anabolics 4
H Anabolics 1
S Anabolics 11
A Anabolics 6
E Anabolics 4