Need dosage help asap...I think I have tren e enduced gyno

SilverZ06

Awards
So i am running a Sust and Tren E cycle. I just hit week 6 of sust at 500mgs a week and Tren E at 300mgs. I have been running arimidex at .5 mgs EOD since day one. Just about a week ago I felt some pain in my left nipple. Upon inspecting it, I felt a small lump. I started taking B6 at 500 mgs a day while I waited for my Dostinex. It can on Saturday and i have been adding that to the B6 and arimidex at about .5 mgs ED. I'm not positive on what dosage to run as people I know never use it on a Tren cycle and the other boards I am on haven't been clear.

So first off, what should I be dosing everything at to combat this? Am I better off ending the Tren now? I want the lump to subside and I'm getting paranoid bc i keep randomly getting pains in that nipple throughout work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
run some L dopa at night, and use Adex .5mg ED, OR 1mg EOD but id suggest the EOD method and nolva on days your not on Adex

issue with tren is that ERs are down regulated from heavy progesterone, therefore using an AI may actually cause an issue when coming off

Tren and other steroids whether they aromatize or not frees up estradiol and estrone sulhate from SHBG, therefore the Adex Nolva solution is best option.

IF its still an Issue and you have dostinex, use it! BUT ONLY 1x per week. Messing with the dopaminergic system can mess with GH levels and testosterone in long run. This should help.

Stay away from things like finisteride dutasteride as they can make the drug a little more potent.

SilverZ06

Awards
run some L dopa at night, and use Adex .5mg ED, OR 1mg EOD but id suggest the EOD method and nolva on days your not on Adex

issue with tren is that ERs are down regulated from heavy progesterone, therefore using an AI may actually cause an issue when coming off

Tren and other steroids whether they aromatize or not frees up estradiol and estrone sulhate from SHBG, therefore the Adex Nolva solution is best option.

IF its still an Issue and you have dostinex, use it! BUT ONLY 1x per week. Messing with the dopaminergic system can mess with GH levels and testosterone in long run. This should help.

Stay away from things like finisteride dutasteride as they can make the drug a little more potent.
Thanks for the reply.

Ok, so I am safe to use nolva? I posted about it on another forum and said I had it and was going to start taking it but I was then jumped by a few people saying that Im an idiot and I should NEVER run nolva when tren gyno starts bc it could cause it to worsen. Is this not the case? If I take the nolva, at what dose should I run it?

As far as the dostinex, if I take it once a week, at how much should I take it?

I want to to EVERYTHING possible to stop this and hopefully turn it around. The lump seems to VERY slowly be increasing in size and Im starting to freak out a bit.

Sorry for all the questions.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
nah i dont necessarily believe that. shown to upregulare PR receptors, but that just down regulates ER. so you should be legit man. If you run it, 10-20mg EOD

i assume you have a research grade liquid form of dostinez, if thats the case .5mL up to 1mL start lower. this way if after 3 days it comes back add a second dose and if that works the next week increase to 1mL

ive had it before a lot of times it wont go away completely till your off.

SilverZ06

Awards
nah i dont necessarily believe that. shown to upregulare PR receptors, but that just down regulates ER. so you should be legit man. If you run it, 10-20mg EODi assume you have a research grade liquid form of dostinez, if thats the case .5mL up to 1mL start lower. this way if after 3 days it comes back add a second dose and if that works the next week increase to 1mLive had it before a lot of times it wont go away completely till your off.
Thanks....much appreciated