Mixing/storing HCG

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I ordered some HCG for my upcoming cycle, and it came in two ampules as usual, one being the solvent and the other the powder. Each amp is 5000 iu, and I am going to use 250iu two times a week. So what I am having problems figuring out is that how after I mix it together, what am i going to store it in? I was thinking of preloading 10 1cc syringes with .1ml of the hcg mixture and .9ml of bacteriostatic water to make 500iu per syringe, but then i would have to inject half of the syringe one day and the other half another to equal 250iu each time, meaning that I would have to reuse the needle, which I do not want to do. What I was expecting was the powder to come in a bottle with a teflon/rubber top that could be reused, not an amp that once is broken cant be sealed back. Any help on this question will be greatly appreciated, thank you.

One last little question, is it better to store it in the fridge or the freezer?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
the easiest way to do this to transfer to a new vial, if you don't have one the buy one (a couple actually, good to have on hand). And get a bottle of bio water with that.

once you get that and your pins (slin for injecting, one regular for the transfer) add 1cc water to the amp and desolve the HCG, with the same needle( keep it clean, don't set it down or anything) draw up the HCG solution and inject it into the new vail. Then draw up another cc of water and rinse the amp and draw it up and place it in the vial. You now have 2 cc of solutions so it is 2500iu per ml. that makes 250iu per ever 10 clicks on a slin pin. Store in the reffer for 60 day up to 90 (lossing some potience there.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Ok, got a couple more questions:

1) Can I get a 10ml sealed vial at walmart?(They have everything dont they:D ) or will i need to get it at a site like getpinz.com? Same for the bacteriostatic water, can i get it at wally world, or do i need to get it off get pinz also?

2) The syringes that I was going to use for the HCG are 1in 29 gauge 1ml syringes, so after I mix the hcg at a concentration of 2500iu/ml, can I pull out .1ml of hcg and add .9 ml of bacteriostatic water to get my 250iu in one shot?

3) If i cant use the syringes that I have, and i need to get a slin pin, what exactly do i ask for, just a Insulin syringe?

Thanks for the help skye:thumbsup:

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
wally world will not have the vials, they may have the water, just get it from getpinz, there fast as hell and good people.

1 inch29 gauge? where did you get them from? at any you don't need to add the extra bio water, you can just inject the .1ml. If you want a larger injection volume (Its just water so it doesn't matter) just dulite you solution down further. use 5cc of water and you'll have 250iu = .25ml. Use 10ml and you'll use .5ml, get a 20ml vial and use 20ml then you will have 250iu per ml

I would get a slin pin but you can use what you have if you want. There very easy to messure small amount or you can just dulute it down if you want but slin pins are cheap and getpinz is a little cheaper the walmart. 29 G X 1/2″ 1CC, Syringe with Needle is 7 bucks, bio water 5

cajunbam

cajunbam

Awards
Measuring out 4500iu with 1cc solvent

the easiest way to do this to transfer to a new vial, if you don't have one the buy one (a couple actually, good to have on hand). And get a bottle of bio water with that.

once you get that and your pins (slin for injecting, one regular for the transfer) add 1cc water to the amp and desolve the HCG, with the same needle( keep it clean, don't set it down or anything) draw up the HCG solution and inject it into the new vail. Then draw up another cc of water and rinse the amp and draw it up and place it in the vial. You now have 2 cc of solutions so it is 2500iu per ml. that makes 250iu per ever 10 clicks on a slin pin. Store in the reffer for 60 day up to 90 (lossing some potience there.
I need to get 250iu twice per week. I have the 4500iu HCG and the 1cc solvent. Mixing that, I assume I get 4500 per cc/ml. What I need to know is how much to draw into the slin pin (1cc) for 250iu? Thanks.........

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I need to get 250iu twice per week. I have the 4500iu HCG and the 1cc solvent. Mixing that, I assume I get 4500 per cc/ml. What I need to know is how much to draw into the slin pin (1cc) for 250iu? Thanks.........
I think you could have done this your self

4500/250 = 18 doses

1/18 = .055ml or .06ml for for 270iu. would be easier to draw. then again if you used 2ml bio water it would be easier still.

cajunbam

cajunbam

Awards
I think you could have done this your self

4500/250 = 18 doses

1/18 = .055ml or .06ml for for 270iu. would be easier to draw. then again if you used 2ml bio water it would be easier still.
Why is that? What makes it easier? So, .06ml or 270iu is at what line on a slin pin?

Thanks for your reply, Skye.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Why is that? What makes it easier? So, .06ml or 270iu is at what line on a slin pin?

Thanks for your reply, Skye.
makes it easier to messure. for instance if you used 1.8ml of bio water (for 4500iu) you would have 2500iu per ml. that would make the number 10 mark on the slin pin 250iu worth as opose to .055ml mark, just a hair below the line up from zero. (slin pins are marked in .02ml units, and numbered in tenths of a ml)

cajunbam

cajunbam

Awards
makes it easier to messure. for instance if you used 1.8ml of bio water (for 4500iu) you would have 2500iu per ml. that would make the number 10 mark on the slin pin 250iu worth as opose to .055ml mark, just a hair below the line up from zero. (slin pins are marked in .02ml units, and numbered in tenths of a ml)
skye,

thx a bunch that certainly helps bc i think i've overdosed the last couple of weeks and have had terrible anxiety symptoms for the following 3-4 days afterwards.......