HOW DO I QUIT PROHORMONES/AAS!?!?!?!? PLZ HELP!

MBracewell01

Awards
OK, so I've been cycling prohormones for almost a year and a half straight, I also just finished my first test/winni cycle... I want to QUIT usung all Anabolic substances! Not worth the risk... I'm a dad now and want to go all natural.... What type of doctor should I go see to get my test levels checked and hopefully get put on a PCT regimen such as clomid/nolva/hcg... I want to get back to normal... Any advise is much appreciated!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
You've been cycling for a year and a half, or running them for a year an a half straight? Like 3 cycles in that time period or just 18 months of straight cycling? The difference is huge.

Go to an endocrinologist. I'm surprised you wouldn't know that.

The way you stop cycling is to pct and not start another cycle. Elaborate on your situation and I'll let you know what I would do. Btw, If you knocked your lady up, you probably arent too badly effected by the cycles.

MBracewell01

Awards
4 seperate cycles.... All the good stuff... p-plex, tren, etc, and now test and winni. I used tamoxifen between all my cycle at 40/40/20/20. I just wanted to make sure that if i did schedule an appointment with an endo that he would not scold me like a crack addict for trying to get my levels sorted out.... Yup, got my old lady preggo while on a cycle!

MBracewell01

Awards
PS.... I'm up to 235 pounds and about 12 % BF... I weighed 175 in May 2010... It's gonna be hard to go natural! (but i guess it's about that time)

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
You don't HAVE to see an endo...your primary should be fine. Just get bloods if you feel the need. Best of luck.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
He might scold you, but that's really the least of your problems. It sounds like you'll probably be just fine, get a test, if something is out of wack you'll know, and them you can fix it.

joeblow1

Awards
4 seperate cycles.... All the good stuff... p-plex, tren, etc, and now test and winni. I used tamoxifen between all my cycle at 40/40/20/20. I just wanted to make sure that if i did schedule an appointment with an endo that he would not scold me like a crack addict for trying to get my levels sorted out.... Yup, got my old lady preggo while on a cycle!
Who cares if he dosent agree with your aas use. Your a grown man and hes a doctor its his job to help you. If he has an issue tell him to kiss your ass and go somewhere else.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Just stop using. It's not that hard.

MBracewell01

Awards
Thanks for the smart A** reply! I love when when people talk sh*t through a computer! Let your nuts hang!

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the smart A** reply! I love when when people talk sh*t through a computer! Let your nuts hang!
What's up mbrace don't let them bother u. Man their used to be some real pros on this site t hat were really commited to helping others. I don't know where they went to. I'm havin trouble getting questions of mine answered. Man all they wanna do on this site is chat stupid sh~t to each other. Anyway it really wasn't a grea idea to run gear for 18 months straight. Oh well what's done is done right: u need to see ur primary doctor and get a full panel of bloodwork done. Be honest why.
Then u need to run a post cycle. Not sure what you have been running so I can't advise u on what post,but its easy to to put a post cycle together. Now comes the mind games of coming off.u might feel like sh*t at first but it will pass. Also u will not c gains as fast and that will b frustrating to the point of giving up or going back on. Just realize these things and u will be fine

MBracewell01

Awards
Dustin, thanks for the input.... I know it's gonna be all mental once I come off the gear... I'm about to come off a 12 week cycle of test/winni and post cycle with nolva. Do you think Nolva (with a natty test booster) alone will be sufficent or would you recoment a diffrent PCT?

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
Dustin, thanks for the input.... I know it's gonna be all mental once I come off the gear... I'm about to come off a 12 week cycle of test/winni and post cycle with nolva. Do you think Nolva (with a natty test booster) alone will be sufficent or would you recoment a diffrent PCT?
Well nolva is good. I would rather c you do nolva and clomid also u could run hcg along side it to keep ur nuts plump an heavy, lol

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its all gonna be mental. There's no physiological addiction. But it's still hard to quit. I totally get it.

Just think of doing it for your kid, that's all the motivation you need. Just keep telling yourself you're gonna be a better and more responsible dad this way.

Good luck.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Its all gonna be mental. There's no physiological addiction. But it's still hard to quit. I totally get it.

Just think of doing it for your kid, that's all the motivation you need. Just keep telling yourself you're gonna be a better and more responsible dad this way.

Good luck.
^^^this
What's more important to you? It's obviously affecting you so far so just keep your eye on the prize. Mybe switch workout partners if their running gear and stick with guys doing it natty like you. Remember "if nothing changes, nothing changes" no what I mean. Switch everything up and start fresh.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I think that if your partner is a true friend, he will respect your decision. Being a parent will bring on many more memorable times than gear will. Keep your chin up and I'm sure things will get easier with time. We are here to help and support your decision any way we can (just don't ask for $ lol).

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
If you were replying to me, I wasn't bad mouthing.
I was just saying, stop using and do your PCT. It's not that hard. You should be used to it with 4 cycles under your belt.
It's just part of it.

If you want to stay off forever, well, that's what you want to do I guess. Don't really see why though. If I wanted to get off forever, I'd probably just stay heavily invested in fat burners and get shredded.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
If you were replying to me, I wasn't bad mouthing.
I was just saying, stop using and do your PCT. It's not that hard. You should be used to it with 4 cycles under your belt.
It's just part of it.

If you want to stay off forever, well, that's what you want to do I guess. Don't really see why though. If I wanted to get off forever, I'd probably just stay heavily invested in fat burners and get shredded.
Im missing it too. Just run a solid pct, see your doc, and maybe a therapist. I still understand why being a dad means you can't run gear. If you run cycles responsibly, can't you do both?

Young JD

Awards
Im missing it too. Just run a solid pct, see your doc, and maybe a therapist. I still understand why being a dad means you can't run gear. If you run cycles responsibly, can't you do both?
I believe he wants to set a good example for his kid's last thing you want to tell your kids is you run gear jus 1 day at a time bro stay focused and good luck

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
I believe he wants to set a good example for his kid's last thing you want to tell your kids is you run gear jus 1 day at a time bro stay focused and good luck
So can we include drinking? That's far worse than running gear. I see AAS being an issue if its affecting your health, you're an @$$hole, and/or its an issue financially. You can't tell me no one on this forum balances using gear in a responsible way AND is raising their kids? Guys at my gym seem to balance it just fine. If op feels he cannot do both then I applaud him for understanding he cannot and is choosing the right path (sincerely). G'luck op.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Why is it necessary to see a doctor to stop cycling AAS?

I don't get it. If something were screwed up - then yeah, see the doc. What am I missing here? I don't go to the doc unless I have a problem.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's up mbrace don't let them bother u. Man their used to be some real pros on this site t hat were really commited to helping others. I don't know where they went to. I'm havin trouble getting questions of mine answered. Man all they wanna do on this site is chat stupid sh~t to each other.
My guess is they got tired of answering stupid questions...like the OP's

Thank goodness you and your 40 posts are here to save them from themselves.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established

you mean people would get sick of looking at 1st cycles, critiquing PCT, GYNO HELP!!!, and retarded issues like, "help Im addicted to PHs lol" forum posts?? :pat:

Feel there are more people asking for help than there are contributing to the forums personally.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
op is a moron. i say he quits for all of about a month or 2 before he goes back on cause it wont take him long to shrivel back down to his 175lb starting point and he mentally wont be able to handle it. just my opinion.

but i do wish you luck in getting off and staying off

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
OK, so I've been cycling prohormones for almost a year and a half straight, I also just finished my first test/winni cycle... I want to QUIT usung all Anabolic substances! Not worth the risk... I'm a dad now and want to go all natural.... What type of doctor should I go see to get my test levels checked and hopefully get put on a PCT regimen such as clomid/nolva/hcg... I want to get back to normal... Any advise is much appreciated!
You're a dad now? I'd make sure that I was big as $hit...I want all the kids to know not to f!ck with my kids. And if I had a daughter....you better believe that I would be the biggest dad on the block

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
You're a dad now? I'd make sure that I was big as $hit...I want all the kids to know not to f!ck with my kids. And if I had a daughter....you better believe that I would be the biggest dad on the block
My thoughts ... I swear I've seen a similar post somewhere else on this site. No ones business what you are doing op.

chrisrob05

chrisrob05

Awards
If you have been on for the major part of 18mos, taper off slowly or pulse and then pct. Some natural boosters can be used together and will provide good results. Get some DAA and figure out what works for you. Just make sure that you don't stop exercising simply because you are off the gear. You should be fine

cmc

cmc

Awards
There are a variety of things that you can do. First and foremost is to get the blood work done. That will tell you where you are at and need to go. Without it, everything is just guesswork.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
you should be getting labs before and after each cycle to make sure you recovered from pct. As long as you had a propper pct you will be fine. You only need to see a doctor if you have an issue.
Go to privatemdlabs.com and select the hormone panel for females. This test comes with a CMP (liver, kidney values and more), CBC (blood counts), total Testosterone, total Estrogen, LH and FSH.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established

Oooooooooo lol no he didnt!!!! Baha

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Admin Articles 0
Anabolics 17
lionking999 Nutrition / Health 66
Thekid300 Workout Logs 271
Anabolics 10