HCG Help

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
So I recieved my HCG today but one of the vials broke. This leaves me in a bind as to when I should re-constitute the 5000IU I have. I was planning on 250IU twice a week in which case I have enough for ten weeks which is fine. The question is if it will still be effective at the end of the cycle. If I am doing 10 weeks 500mg Test E and week 11-12 Test prop 100mg EOD, would it be smarter to start the HCG week 5 so that the HCG is mixed for only 8 weeks instead of 10? If I do it this way, should I up the dosage the last two weeks before I start my PCT?

Also, this is my first cycle and I cannot find the link that shows how to do sub-q shots, does anyone have it on hand? I am pretty sure I saw it on this board before.

Thanks for the help!

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
you should run it 2 to 11 anyway. yes it will be ok. your can just take it for four days that last week if you want

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
Is it stupid to start week 5? If you think I should do just the last week, I will take your experienced advice!! :)

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No, if you got it, run it with your cycle, do a search for "swole", he has an excelent on cycle/pct protocol...I know...

LegPress

Awards

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
I've heard that IM injection was better for HCG... Anybody have more info?

/karp

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
OoPs ..swale..., I've also dropped HCG down to 200iu 2 times a week,and had no probs.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I've heard that IM injection was better for HCG... Anybody have more info?

/karp
They can be done either way really. I prefer sub-q just for the ease of them.

whiteknight

Awards
my PCT is 500iu HCG per day.Get an insulin needle,fill it up with the 5000iu's and just take 1/10th per day.Subcut shots are easy,just jab the pin just under the skin near your belly-button,at an acute angle and pump,easy,and these were my first shots that way.Apparently,and this is only something I have read,you absorbe 10% more Subcu than IM.But if you're comfy with IM go for it.Oh yeah and keep the full needle in the fridge,should be good for a week.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
I just got my HCG yesterday, came in 2000 iu ampules. I diluted it with BW in a 10ml vial at 250 iu/ml, and I'm keeping it in the fridge. I've never used HCG before, so I'm going to start out with 250 iu per dose before I go up.

/karp

Last edited by a moderator:

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
250iu's should do you well, but if you do feel you need more, increasing the number of days that you use it, IMO, works better than upping the dose (too much).