Anavar/ Pro-tren Cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

Anavar/ Pro-tren Cycle

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Anavar/ Pro-tren Cycle

tHi guys,

I am currently running 50mg Var and 100mg Pro-tren (X-tren clone). I am running all necessary support supps and have a well planned PCT.

The overall goal of this cycle is a recomp/cut and I will also be adding Clen into my cycle.

I'm 1 week into the cycle and as of today I am experiencing a bloating feeling. I have done some research and it seems that I am experiencing a progesterone type side effect (bloating/water retention) from the Pro-tren. I have read a log where the guy using a similar clone said that the bloating feeling will subside as the cycle progresses. However, I don't know what to do. I have though about 2 options;

1. Drop the pro-tren and run Hdrol at 100mg instead. (P.S, I know that VAR and Hdrol are both methyls and are hepatoxic).

2. Continue using the pro-tren and hope for the bloating to go away. I know for sure that it will during PCT, but I rather have no bloating during the cycle as it is summer over here.

What do you guys think?

Note: I am currently using vitb6 to prevent prolactin levels from increasing. I also have some caber on hand, which I can use if you guys think it will rectify the issue.

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well first off your using pro dienolone, not pro trenbolone.

Bloat shouldn't happen, but anything is possible.

If you had researched you would of chosen winstrol instead of var to stack with it.

Meaning, you need to do more research.

Maybe you should finish the var solo, then not run another cycle untill you know what you are doing/using/stacking.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Mate I have done my research and am quite knowledgable about this stuff.

Firstly, the brand is called dragon nutrition pro-tren. I know it's not actual trenbolone as it is two molecule or something away from it. Furthermore it is possible to get estrogen type side effects using progesterones. Anyway, why do I have to use winny for? I decided against it because of I might be suspect to MPB and didn't want to risk it. Anyway, you use to be different. I remember when you actually helped people, instead of telling them "they need to do more research", when you have no idea. Thanks anyway I guess.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Also, don't tell me not to run any cycles with stats like yours. From what I recall you have run many cycles and your stats are easily attainable naturally. Anyway, maybe you should do some research on proper diet/training.
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Actually it's you who have no idea what you are using aside from anavar.

I help those who help themselves and show they really need extra help
  6. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by kom01
    Also, don't tell me not to run any cycles with stats like yours. From what I recall you have run many cycles and your stats are easily attainable naturally. Anyway, maybe you should do some research on proper diet/training.
    yea, ur probably right, i need to do more research.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Mate Im not even going to bother with you. I wouldn't take anything without knowing everything about it. Besides if I was 28 and I had those stats, I would consider doing more research. I'm 22 at 198lbs under 10% bf and I have only done 1 cycle of hdrol before. You have run numerous cycles and your still like that and from what I remember, you have used some serious compounds.
  8. Diamond Member

Okay, well fyi your pro dienolone isn't a progestin, its an androgen.

Im sorry you don't like the advice, what would you like to be told? I'm sure if you tell us what you want to hear, we can say that to you if that makes you feel better.

Which option do you like? Go with the one you think is the coolest.

funny, in this thred Would you do it? you were so happy to take advice from me, but when i tell you something you dont want to hear, and dont like, now im the one who has a problem, and needs to research and not fit to give advice.

what a joke.

oh, and you're welcome in advance.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Mate you must be the most immature guy ever to neg me. I know your knowledgeable and do give good advise, but didn't like how you told me to do more research when I have researched for 6-7 months before using the pro dienolone. Anyway, the point was that I wanted to see if someone had experienced a similar issue to me and whether the bloating remained and they simply just put up with it or they decided to drop the cycle. Anyway, the bloating has decreased slightly and I have decided to just put up with it until the end.

FYI, Pro-dienolone may be an androgen but it is renowned for progesterone type side effects, one being prolactin induced gyno. Anyway, I am not the type of guy who wants to do whats "cool", I just want to make an educated decision.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Also mate, just read your comments when you negged me and this re-enforces the fact that you are immature. You would expect more from a 28 year old.

Anyway my advise to you is instead of being immature and sitting on forums your whole entire day, maybe you should get off your ass and try increase your stats. If you would like, I more than happy to send you a photo of myself to portray what results are attained from hard work.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kom01 View Post
    Also mate, just read your comments when you negged me and this re-enforces the fact that you are immature. You would expect more from a 28 year old.

Anyway my advise to you is instead of being immature and sitting on forums your whole entire day, maybe you should get off your ass and try increase your stats. If you would like, I more than happy to send you a photo of myself to portray what results are attained from hard work.
    First off bro, you have 200 posts, Jbry has 5800 and is a rep. Next, you pretty much know nothing about PH/AAS/DS so you'd think you would listen to people who do but i guess thats not the case.....

GL
  12. Diamond Member

some people call it immature, i call it just having fun. good luck to you with w/e you do.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kom01

Good old e-thugging. Love how tough people are online
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

@gymrat, so when has post count been an indiator on how knowledgeable you are? Also, please explain how his advise was helpful? He said to run winny instead of var. Obviously he said this because winny can act like a Serm to negate the chance of getting prolactin induced gyno, but so does having caber on hand. Anyway mate, I guess you are just like him and making assumptions.

@James, are you serious? I would consider negging for "a bit of fun" ethugging, but sure what I said is bullying him. I'm just being honest! Someone who has so much knowledge, had ran many cycles, I would expect to weigh more than 175lbs.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

No real opinion on the knowledge thing, it seems like you have enough basic knowledge to cycle, However sending dudes your picture over the net might be putting out the wrong message.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  16. Diamond Member

caber is a dopamine receptor agonist, meaning it binds to the dopamine recpetor and has interaction with it, as dopamine normally would.

winstrol has been shown to bind to the progesin receptor and act as an antagoinst, meaning it will bind the receptor, but not interact with it, blocking progestin from binding to it.

bro science has recomended stacking winstrol with trenbolone to reduce/remove the potential sides associated with trenbolone, and other 19nor androgens. and now, there is data to back up this theory thats been around for a while.

all androgens can bind with the progestin receptor d/t their structures being so similar. this is also why you can adjust a molecule or two and switch a progestin, and have it become a potent androgen such as norbolethone.

androgens will vary in how much interaction they have with the progestin receptor from heavy, to none.

reducing prolactin, a completely different hormone, more associated with pregnant women, is a different ball game all together.

winstrol would of been cheaper, and probably more effective for stacking with pro dienolone than anavar.

your comments on me as a person show your lack of knowledge in the area of exercise science, as well as lack of knowledge/experience with androgenic, anabolic steroids. you have no idea who i am, or what I look like, aside from what i tell you, or from time to time, show with photos.

but for all anyone knows, i could be a 400lb fat man in a wheel chair, or a 120lb skinny guy with an eating disorder. you really dont know.

but I like to think im a pretty knowledgable guy on the subject of aas, more so than most people.

and I also am a certified personal trainer, via the National Strength & Conditioning association.

but even with that, it means nothing, cause we can be whoever we want. even in pictures can be who ever we want.
    I put you in the red because that is where people such as you should be. users should know you are not a respectable member of this board.

the simple fact is, no matter what you believe, or think, I get paid to share my knowledge about most everything related to fitness, and performance enhancemen, both online, and in the real world. and that to me, speaks alot.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Please mate I've had enough. Go over and see what you wrote to me. You pretty much accused me of being a guy who doesn't research and just does what ever, that's what pissed me off. I really have nothing against you but because one person decided to use a certain compound (which he got for free) doesn't make them not knowledgeable. Also, we have communicated over emails about this topic in the past, so that should have given you an idea how sensible/educated I am. I never decided to run the pro-dien back then and decided to wait until I fully understood the compound.

Anyway, I'm sorry about bagging you
    u but I don't like being called dum and another irresponsible user when you don't know anything about me.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tren E and Anavar Cycle
    By BUSBY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 07:19 PM
  2. Planning cycle, Test P , Tren A , Anavar
    By banksno925 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 05:20 PM
  3. Facemans Test Prop/Tren Ace/Anavar cycle
    By faceman35 in forum Cycle Info