m14add or 14add

upINtheLBC

Awards
Well i am starting to gather up all the prohormones before the ban comes so i would like to get some of yalls opinions.

I have a bunch of methyl ph's already so i was goinna just get some regular ones. So here is where my question comes.

How big of a difference is m14add when compared to 14add. How big of a difference in gains did you get when comparing them???

Would putting the 14add in a transdermal be almost as effective as mythle 14add

I was also wondering if anyone was goinna purchase m4ad and what your opinion on it would be. Also why are you purchasing m4ad when it suppose to convert to mythl test????

upINtheLBC

Awards
well after searching around a little, it seems that methalting 14add makes a totally different compound.

m14add = dbol
14add = eq

So i guess it would be wise to stock up on both of them

as to my other question, has anyone put 14add into a transdermal???? if so was it homebrewed or whose transdermal did you use??

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1,4 andro orally has a high conversion rate for a non methyl. a transdermal wont be as effective as a methyl but more than an oral. I heard 1fast only has the dione version and is not getting anymore of the diol.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
upINtheLBC-- By 1,4add I figured you meant the diol version of 1,4ad. 1fast does NOT have it and doesn't expect to get it again. That's why I asked for your retailer.

Maybe you really meant the original dione version which they do carry.

upINtheLBC

Awards
yeah diol is better but since no one carriers it, i hade to go with the dione

has anybody used the dione??

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
The diol is not necessarily better. It depends on your goals. The dione is a little androgenic which some people want, some don't.

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
dione is better than diol for the 1,4ad compound...search if you need reference to this statement.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
In theory the diol is better. The PH FAQ also seems to agree.

In practice, the diol may be better or the dione may be better. It seems debatable with no consensus.

Brock Landers

Awards
has anyone attempted an injectable of this (not the m1,4)???

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1,4 andro is the only prohormone where I have in fact heard the dione is better than the diol in terms of conversion rates.

Which makes me wonder if perhaps M1,4dione might have a higher conversion rate as well. Mind you, it would royally blow for estrogen. You'd definitely have to stack it with 5AA cyp or maybe even some Letro

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ya know, considering I just saw some guy say he wants to try 325mg of m1,4 , i bet if ya did 325mg of m4ad ya would see some results.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
i think designer is coming out with a injectable 1,4 andro compound in the new batches hes been working on