Mdien powder

upINtheLBC

Awards
Does anyone know where i could get some mdien powder????

besides smi2le.biz, i haven't order from them before and haven't seen that much feed back about them so i dont really trust them all that much.

i'm also looking for some m1t powder if anyone could steer me in that direction also.

Thanks,
Mikey

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Go to Avantlabs forum and do a search. Lots of people have been ordering from smi2le, though mainly nootropics, which is the main focus of that business. I have yet to hear one complaint about the company. No one is selling m1t powder as far as I know. And there is nowhere other than smi2le to get mdien powder at the moment - I also doubt that will change.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Go to Avantlabs forum and do a search. Lots of people have been ordering from smi2le, though mainly nootropics, which is the main focus of that business. I have yet to hear one complaint about the company. No one is selling m1t powder as far as I know. And there is nowhere other than smi2le to get mdien powder at the moment - I also doubt that will change.
what is the recipe to put Mdien into a solution? could you put the 2% into a solution since it is mixed with vitamins?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
this powder must be new to everyone.