Opinions from experienced guys!

greg_the_ripp

Awards
Im about to start my second test cycle. My first was 300mg a week of cyp and i put on around 18 pounds in a 8 week cycle. For my next cycle i was thinking about doing this.

Week 1-17 400mg test split into two shots
week 1-16 400mg Eq split into two shots
Then pct for 4 weeks

Diet
First meal

2 cups oatmeal
1 Large banana
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1 scoop whey
1 cup blueberries

Post workout

2 scoops whey
4 tbls natural honey

Lunch

1 cup oatmeal
2 cups green peas
1 cup egg whites
1/2 cup cottage cheese

Afternoon meal
6 0z of Chicken or venison
4 fish oil tabs
8 oz. of broccoli

Dinner

6 oz. of chicken or venison
4 fish oil tabs
8 oz. of broccoli

Pre bed meal
1 cup cottage cheese
1 scoop whey
1 raw egg
2 1/2 cups of spinach

What do you guys think. Will this set up yield some good solid gains? Thought about running 500 of test but since im new i dont want to start off big and im a believer of more is not always better. If i feel the need i might bump the test up to 500 around week 9. Any comments or opinions would greatly be appreciated.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
If you put on 18 pounds in 8 weeks with 300mg of test, then 400 test / 400 eq will blow you up really nicely.

You look a little low on carbs and calories if you are trying to gain mass, but may work ok if you are wanting to lean up. Adjust the diet if the results you want aren't coming.

Other than that, you might want some arimidex to combat bloating, because you will bloat some on this cycle.

Im about to start my second test cycle. My first was 300mg a week of cyp and i put on around 18 pounds in a 8 week cycle. For my next cycle i was thinking about doing this.

Week 1-17 400mg test split into two shots
week 1-16 400mg Eq split into two shots
Then pct for 4 weeks

Diet
First meal

2 cups oatmeal
1 Large banana
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1 scoop whey
1 cup blueberries

Post workout

2 scoops whey
4 tbls natural honey

Lunch

1 cup oatmeal
2 cups green peas
1 cup egg whites
1/2 cup cottage cheese

Afternoon meal
6 0z of Chicken or venison
4 fish oil tabs
8 oz. of broccoli

Dinner

6 oz. of chicken or venison
4 fish oil tabs
8 oz. of broccoli

Pre bed meal
1 cup cottage cheese
1 scoop whey
1 raw egg
2 1/2 cups of spinach

What do you guys think. Will this set up yield some good solid gains? Thought about running 500 of test but since im new i dont want to start off big and im a believer of more is not always better. If i feel the need i might bump the test up to 500 around week 9. Any comments or opinions would greatly be appreciated.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I say up the EQ to 600. 400 might not do much for you other than make your joints feel good.

greg_the_ripp

Awards
I will keep that in mind with the AI i can get one quick if i need it. Could i walk in the mornings to help with water retention. And this is just a road map with the food. I will all of this but there will probably be things that def. sneek in since i heard eq makes you hungry.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
400 vs 600 w/EQ is like night vs day. 450-500mg T, 500-600mg EQ IMO

greg_the_ripp

Awards
What about walking in the mornings to help control the bloat?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
....Why is that going to help with the bloat? You need to dose your AI accordingly if you want to control bloat.

greg_the_ripp

Awards
sweating? It would be at an incline, but im guessing this wouldnt help

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Sweating and cardio will help with bloat and subq water retention to some degree, but the best way drop water is to piss it out. Extra water intake, watch your sodium, and an AI will do wonders. If you need more, then look into a diuretic, but I don't think you'll need that for this light of a cycle.