Is it necessary to taper down toward the end?

vinnys025

Awards
For a ph cycle, is it ideal to taper down? Example:

week1-300mg
week2-400mg
week3-600mg
week4-700mg
week5-400mg
week6-300mg

....or should the last 2 weeks be the peek weeks at the highest dosage?

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Didn't peopleused to taper before PCT was introduced? Or if they didnt know about PCT?

If you have PCT in order(Nolva/6oxo/clomid whatever) then I would make the last weeks the highest dosages.

What androgen are you running BTW? I assume 1AD from those numbers.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Didn't peopleused to taper before PCT was introduced? Or if they didnt know about PCT?

If you have PCT in order(Nolva/6oxo/clomid whatever) then I would make the last weeks the highest dosages.

What androgen are you running BTW? I assume 1AD from those numbers.
People still taper down, some don't. All depends on what you respond to best.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think the idea is that once you are shutdown you will stay shutdown till you come off, so you might as well enjoy the benefits of running whatever (looks like 1-ad?) at full strength till the end of cycle.

Depends on what you are taking a little, but if it is 1-ad I would not taper, just do a good pct at the end.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
good question, especially taking into consideration a strong PCT with all the right supps. I'd like to hear as many opinions as possible.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I suggest not tapering down, I really don't understand the point? You are shut down, so any slight amount of an androgen is going to keep you shut down imo. If you want recovery go with HCG.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I suggest not tapering down, I really don't understand the point? You are shut down, so any slight amount of an androgen is going to keep you shut down imo. If you want recovery go with HCG.
Exactly!