m4ohn suspension

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
My first attempt was not verry good. I used only olive oil (200ml) and 1gr m4ohn.....heated.....then stirred/shake...it seemed to be suspended, but crashed when cool...so I just shook before each dose....worked ok.

Just made a new batch a few days ago, which worked much better, so I wanted to share with you guys. I used 195ml olive oil and 5ml everclear...with 1gr of m4ohn....after heating and stirring it suspended and stayed that way, even when cool...just a little bit dropps, but a couple of swirls and it stays nice.

I think that 190ml olive oil......10ml everclear... with 1gr m4ohn would be perfect after heating and stirring. Hope this helps some of you out.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Good post Scorp, 10-20ml EtOH sounds perfect, w/ a good sat. oil to prevent oxidation (or just use it quickly)

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
Good post Scorp, 10-20ml EtOH sounds perfect, w/ a good sat. oil to prevent oxidation (or just use it quickly)
Would you be so kind as to elucidate further for us dummies please. What timeframe does Quickly encompass? I am planning an 8 to 12 week cycle with encapsulated 1,4 Androdiol and M4OHN in solution. I have the powders, now I just need to get the numbers right.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
brilliant!

this is a good recipe it seems. i ended up using some spectrum naturals organic sesame oil i had on the shelf. i mixed the ohn with the everclear, then whisked it into the oil. put it on a wire rack in a bath of almost simmering water for a half hour or so. it's loverly...

SonOfThor

Awards
I was thinking 190ml of olive oil and 10ml of BB since I have a bunch of it... Thoughts on this?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Would you be so kind as to elucidate further for us dummies please. What timeframe does Quickly encompass? I am planning an 8 to 12 week cycle with encapsulated 1,4 Androdiol and M4OHN in solution. I have the powders, now I just need to get the numbers right.
Sure Dutch, I mean 3 to 6 months for less stable oils. If you use a good saturated oil, you probably have years. Especially if you guard the oil from light and heat and add some vitamin E to preserve even better. Use cottonseed or coconut or even canola if you have no access to treated oils. The enthanol can generate free radicals and start a cascade of oxidation leading not to loss of potency but rancidity, so it's a good idea to buffer a good oil w/ the vitamin E or BHT or BHA. But don't go too low w/ the alcohol, use enough to effect solution, cause even w/ a cheap oil, you have NLT 3 months after the prep.

Son of Thor, be careful w/ the BB, this can cause stomach aches and is really just of value if using cypionate esters. Ethanolic oils at about 5-10% are usually very effecient.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 9