first real cycle-need advice

ondsauc

Awards
Stats. 175lb, 13% bf, 28yo
Goals-get to 185 by end of cycle and drop 2% bf
Been working out 5yrs, diet is solid w about 150-300 carbs per day (I cycle them) 250 g protein and 6-7 meals
I have experience w phs, including the original
M1D.

This is my first real cycle. Sustanon 250mg 2x per wk. What can I expect? Are sides frequent w this dose? Also, I ordered adex online. How do I know if its legit? Any help appreciated. Thanks

joeblow1

Awards
Stats. 175lb, 13% bf, 28yo
Goals-get to 185 by end of cycle and drop 2% bf
Been working out 5yrs, diet is solid w about 150-300 carbs per day (I cycle them) 250 g protein and 6-7 meals
I have experience w phs, including the original
M1D.

This is my first real cycle. Sustanon 250mg 2x per wk. What can I expect? Are sides frequent w this dose? Also, I ordered adex online. How do I know if its legit? Any help appreciated. Thanks
I would consider a low dose of dbol to kick start like 35 mgs day for 4 weeks. The only way to tell if you adex is legit is to take it, unless your a chemist and could test it. But if you ordered from a reputable source you should be ok. Research the company you got it from on line. Sides on sus differ from person to person. I get acne but not a huge problem with gyno. I take adex every 3rd day and im ok.