Okay so I'm trying Hdrol for the first time.Questions

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Okay so I'm trying Hdrol for the first time.Questions

Hello to begin I am 21 6'5 and 208 at 10% body fat*I measured* and seeing as this is my first cycle....I thought I would ask questions instead of "trying" to do it rite.I have been lifting for 3 years and my current supp's are as follows
    A multi vitamin,Creatine(mono) natural test "levelizer(I hate the term booster)* tribulus aswell as Super MiraForte with Standardized Lignans by life extensions,BCAA in the form of Xtend,and a pre workout called c4.
    My first question is....I haven't bought yet but if I buy Hdrol by CE will 50mg be a good first cycle?(new to PH's)
    Second question is will the Super MiraForte with Standardized Lignans be a good pct product and/or cycle assist?(allready have them)or are you pretty much forced into buying the PCT/Cycle assist products?
    The third question has to do with my current supps.On cycle ,should I be getting off of any listed above?

Fourth question is what kind of side effects are most commen with Hdrol?Gyno is talked about but should it be a worry if I do 50 mg?
    This is the last and probably most under asked question related to cycles.
    What kind of excersises should I add to my routine to increase overall gains while on said cycle?or keep doing the norm?(bench press,dead lift,squats,ect)

I have liver support.I have a sound diet(i think so anyway)Any help is appreciated.Thank you.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Pretty much could have answered all your own questions by searching through hdrol logs, but i'm in a good mood this morning so i'll help a brother out.

First off, your tribulus and miraforte should be used and not bought again. Don't waste your money or time. 1 bottle of H-Drol will be plenty for your first cycle, you want to run it at 50mg daily for 4 weeks. You can get away with an OTC PCT for H-Drol, i would recommend Triazole and maybe some DAA, but definitely Triazole. You don't need cycle assist or PCT assist products, but if you have a ton of money to spend or you got the hook up on them they can really help. All you really need is some NAC on cycle, you can get this in SNS's Liver Assist XT. You shouldn't need to worry about gyno from H-Drol, unless you have a pre-existing condition or are prone to symptoms.

When you're on steroids you get the added effect of increased muscle regeneration. Use this to your advantage. If you're running a traditional split where you only hit a muscle group once a week, switch it to twice a week and push yourself. It will be a bit tough and weird at first, but you should make the most of your cycle. Check out Layne Norton's PHAT routine, it's killer and will really help you explode some new growth. As far as diet goes, if you're not tracking calories and making sure you're eating enough over maintenance you won't grow that much. If you're not eating enough post cycle you're going to lose the weight you've gained. Simple as that.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Answers

4 weeks isn't enough. Hdrol doesn't kick in till week 3. Get 2 bottles and run 50/75/75/75/75/75
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

i'd use 6 weeks like said above, and i'd definitely use a SERM or have one on hand for PCT. It's responsible and should always be used.

PCT:
    SERM taper down
    DAA 3g/day
    AI @ week 3 and taper down
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Pretty much could have answered all your own questions by searching through hdrol logs, but i'm in a good mood this morning so i'll help a brother out.

First off, your tribulus and miraforte should be used and not bought again. Don't waste your money or time. 1 bottle of H-Drol will be plenty for your first cycle, you want to run it at 50mg daily for 4 weeks. You can get away with an OTC PCT for H-Drol, i would recommend Triazole and maybe some DAA, but definitely Triazole. You don't need cycle assist or PCT assist products, but if you have a ton of money to spend or you got the hook up on them they can really help. All you really need is some NAC on cycle, you can get this in SNS's Liver Assist XT. You shouldn't need to worry about gyno from H-Drol, unless you have a pre-existing condition or are prone to symptoms.

When you're on steroids you get the added effect of increased muscle regeneration. Use this to your advantage. If you're running a traditional split where you only hit a muscle group once a week, switch it to twice a week and push yourself. It will be a bit tough and weird at first, but you should make the most of your cycle. Check out Layne Norton's PHAT routine, it's killer and will really help you explode some new growth. As far as diet goes, if you're not tracking calories and making sure you're eating enough over maintenance you won't grow that much. If you're not eating enough post cycle you're going to lose the weight you've gained. Simple as that.
    Thanks for the very well thought out and descriptive post.Your superior mood just got you rep'd.Next time I will use the search button haha.
    Anywhos....your 6'ft so you know the importance of caloric intake for us big guys.I'm eating Daily calories to maintain weight (TDEE) 3800 + 200 or - 100 depending on phase/goal plus macro's sorta in check.The liver assist I got is "pro liver" by prima force.I trust the name haha.Picking up triazole now.Again thanks.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

i'd seriously use a SERM if I were you. better safe than sorry.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Having a SERM on hand isn't a bad idea OP, and it's cheaper and more competent than OTC. If however you can't get one, OTC will be fine for 4 weeks @ 50mg.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    i'd use 6 weeks like said above, and i'd definitely use a SERM or have one on hand for PCT. It's responsible and should always be used.

PCT:
    SERM taper down
    DAA 3g/day
    AI @ week 3 and taper down
    a SERM isn't always needed, and it shouldn't always be used. i don't know why people keep saying that. some would prefer to not have extra chemicals going into them. especially ones that have been linked to cancer, increase estrogen, and are typically bought in liquid form from ''some guys'' on the internet. a SERM CAN be used if the level of suppression you experience warrants it, but, that should be taken into account first.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Thanks for the very well thought out and descriptive post.Your superior mood just got you rep'd.Next time I will use the search button haha.
    Anywhos....your 6'ft so you know the importance of caloric intake for us big guys.I'm eating Daily calories to maintain weight (TDEE) 3800 + 200 or - 100 depending on phase/goal plus macro's sorta in check.The liver assist I got is "pro liver" by prima force.I trust the name haha.Picking up triazole now.Again thanks.
    your 6'5 and 200 man def go 6 weeks with it, 50/75/75/75/75/75. 4 weeks at 50 mgs your just selling yourself short. Do this, get 2 bottles and run it 4 weeks at which point you can evaluate if you want to run it another 2 weeks (i promise you will choose to extend the cycle). A serm is not required, but I would not run the cycle without atleast having one on hand. Also dont worry about gyno with hdrol, the only way you will run into gyno issues with hdrol is by running a crummy pct, which is why its recommended to run the serm.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    a SERM isn't always needed, and it shouldn't always be used. i don't know why people keep saying that. some would prefer to not have extra chemicals going into them. especially ones that have been linked to cancer, increase estrogen, and are typically bought in liquid form from ''some guys'' on the internet. a SERM CAN be used if the level of suppression you experience warrants it, but, that should be taken into account first.
    way to demonize serms. Linked to cancer, yeah when used for 3+ months as prescribed for breast cancer treatment. Increase estrogen, what do you think happens when testosterone rises? Test and estrogen are correlated so when one goes up the other isnt just goign to stay the exact same. Pharm grade tabs are jsut as easy to get as research stuff. The only way to determine the level of suppression is with a blood test, which he likely isnt going to get so why chance it?
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by darsh89 View Post
    way to demonize serms. Linked to cancer, yeah when used for 3+ months as prescribed for breast cancer treatment. Increase estrogen, what do you think happens when testosterone rises? Test and estrogen are correlated so when one goes up the other isnt just goign to stay the exact same. Pharm grade tabs are jsut as easy to get as research stuff. The only way to determine the level of suppression is with a blood test, which he likely isnt going to get so why chance it?
    serm's don't need any demonizing. they are a tool for when they are needed. they aren't flintstone vitamins. if something toxic doesn't need to be ingested, why ''always'' take it? and thanks for the pharmacology lesson on SERMs. i had no idea why estrogen levels rise. you just changed my life.

and why would you assume he isn't likely to get a blood test? you may as well assume he isn't likely to work out, or eat, or brush his teeth.

if someone will take a SERM without a blood test they are an idiot, any way you look at it. 1. pre SERM, the blood test will tell if the SERM is needed, and 2. post SERM, the blood test will show whether the SERM actually did it's job.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Just curious what level of shut down you would say warrants the use of a serm?
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    serm's don't need any demonizing. they are a tool for when they are needed. they aren't flintstone vitamins. if something toxic doesn't need to be ingested, why ''always'' take it? and thanks for the pharmacology lesson on SERMs. i had no idea why estrogen levels rise. you just changed my life.

and why would you assume he isn't likely to get a blood test? you may as well assume he isn't likely to work out, or eat, or brush his teeth.

if someone will take a SERM without a blood test they are an idiot, any way you look at it. 1. pre SERM, the blood test will tell if the SERM is needed, and 2. post SERM, the blood test will show whether the SERM actually did it's job.

i assume he wont get a blood test done because almost no one does, but i agree it would be a good idea and help determine the need or lack of need for the serm. About toxicity, hes taking a methyl steroid, serms are no where near as toxic is that so toxicity shouldnt really be that much of an issue
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by san731
    Just curious what level of shut down you would say warrants the use of a serm?
    Anything under 400 ng/ml is sub normal, but I'd imagine that if you were in the 350 or above range that a natty test booster could do the trick in most individuals. I honestly prefer the quickest and easiest recovery, you keep the most gains this way so I always have used a serm. If I ran an hdrol only cycle again ( I wouldn't... But that's another lecture in of itself dealing with ph/ds vs real gear) I probably wouldn't use a serm, unless I dosed the heck out of it for a long time.

I would only keep a serm Onhand for an hdrol only cycle. Not really a need for one IMO if the user stays under 100mg and under 6 weeks. But honestly only blood tests can tell the tale.

50/50/25/25 of clomid should be plenty if you use it. Better safe than sorry IMO.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

I know that I sounded contradictory in my last post... It was kinda train of thought... But what I would do vs what I would suggest be done is different for new users vs myself.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Op should read the stickies in this section, he has no clue.

Then go to cel's forum in the company section, read all about good info for hdrol.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Okay so I have been playing around with this dosing(comment please)50/50/75/75/75/75.I have a SERM(onhand) aswell as liver support,Decided on 5 or 6 weeks haha.I had the blood work done prior to signing up to AM because as we all know.HORMONES ARE SRS BSNS!I just saw my gyme buddie(recently found out he was on the juice) and hes like26....he has devloped gyno,lost hair and other bad stuff.I talked to him today and he told me something that explains his issues.....Hes taking injectables +orals (1-test which IDK how he got....1-andro and dianabol clone.)All he used for a pct is some trib and DIM(lol?)He screwed up and I am asking questions to avoid the same haha.

By the way I would like to thank everyone for the continued responses.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hdrol or epi for first time user
    By cameron1985 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-31-2011, 09:44 AM
  2. Hdrol for a third time or try something new..?
    By thomps5 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 11:05 AM
  3. First time Hdrol user, is my pct enough?
    By sommerz123 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-28-2010, 04:03 PM
  4. Hdrol and Havoc at same time, Help
    By jamze7417 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-28-2008, 05:23 PM