First cycle startin with Helladrol advice please

nsanegymfreak

Awards
So I just picked up some helladrol on the bogo sale they were having and just wanted to see if my cycle looks alright.
Hella six weeks @ 50/50/75/75/75/75. What do you guys think about the dosage?
Cycle support is going to be N2Guard (should I add anything else besides a multi and fish oil?)
PCT will consist of a SERM (still undecided about which is best) What do you guys think? I was leaning towards Nolva and also some DAA at 3 grams a day and then ive been thinking about HCGenerate at 5 caps a day and lastly FormaStanol 5 pumps in the morning and before bed.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
Im getting ready to start my first ph cycle with helladrol... Heres what I have set up... (this is months of research and a lot of information from some very experienced people)

1 week preload of cycle assist by CEL
Helladrol 50/75/75/75/75/100
Cycle assist throughout
Fish Oil
Multi
Whey/Casein
Taurine if needed

PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA
cycle assist
lean xtreme (for cortisol)
pre workout - assault or gamma labs
whey/casein

I am starting mine in two weeks... good luck with yours bro... i hear some really good things about it as long as you follow instructions and don't get out of line with your dosage and everything... you know your body better than anyone else... see how it reacts and then go from there... you dont need the forma with the daa btw... nolva and daa is enough... good luck

nsanegymfreak

Awards
stats are as follows: 27 yrs old, 5'11" 190 lbs and want to gain some strength and put on some good clean mass.

nsanegymfreak

Awards
I have lifted since I was in High school and took a few months off here of there but have really got my routine back to normal and kept it on point

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im getting ready to start my first ph cycle with helladrol... Heres what I have set up... (this is months of research and a lot of information from some very experienced people)

1 week preload of cycle assist by CEL
Helladrol 50/75/75/75/75/100
Cycle assist throughout
Fish Oil
Multi
Whey/Casein
Taurine if needed

PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA
cycle assist
lean xtreme (for cortisol)
pre workout - assault or gamma labs
whey/casein

I am starting mine in two weeks... good luck with yours bro... i hear some really good things about it as long as you follow instructions and don't get out of line with your dosage and everything... you know your body better than anyone else... see how it reacts and then go from there... you dont need the forma with the daa btw... nolva and daa is enough... good luck
this is good, but i'd throw in an AI like erase around week 3 of PCT. helps prevent any estrogen sides as you come off the SERM

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My personal run of helladrol was as follows:

75/75/75/75/100/100
liver juice 10ml day
hawthorne berry 1g day

PCT:
toremifene 90/60/30/30
sustain alpha 10ml day
daa 3g day
toco-8 2/day
endoamp max 1/day
erase 0/0/3/2/2/1

nsanegymfreak

Awards
How long do I run erase and what dosage?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can use any AI, erase is just cheap and effective. I used 3/2/2/1 weeks 3,4,5,6 of the pctz. Don't start until week 3 of your PCT

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
okay cool thanks... ill definitely look into that... you have any experience with SARMS at all??

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It can affect your sight, no way am I touching SARMs anytime soon

sailor08

Awards
Just stick with a SERM. And the AI and test booster like Jamie recommended.

nsanegymfreak

Awards
Just stick with a SERM. And the AI and test booster like Jamie recommended.
So in other words just use nolva and ERASE and some daa? And also how long should I run Pct when I run a 6 week cycle?

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
cool yeah im not going to mess with them either

nsanegymfreak

Awards
Anything you guys think I should add or critique about my upcoming cycle? And lastly when I up my hella dose to 75mg when should I take the 3rd dose?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
third dose as in 25mg 3 times a day? spacing the dosage?

not necessary, usually 50mg pre workout like 1-2 hours, and then the other dosage in the morning or afternoon (whenever your other dose isn't') take liver support at night, it can interfere with absorption of hdrol

nsanegymfreak

Awards
Yeah I just didn't know if I should take each 25 mg dose at am, lunch and pm. Is it better to take a dose in the am and before workout ?

sailor08

Awards
So in other words just use nolva and ERASE and some daa? And also how long should I run Pct when I run a 6 week cycle?
You could do 6 weeks as follows:
Nolva 20/20/10/10/0/0
DAA 3g daily
Erase 0/0/3/2/2/1
Cycle assist

4 weeks would be just fine as well but adding in erase is good for helping while coming off the nolva.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I just didn't know if I should take each 25 mg dose at am, lunch and pm. Is it better to take a dose in the am and before workout ?
Halo or helladrol has a 16hr halflife. So you take your bigger dose in the am. when taking 75mg, 50mg am 1st thing out of bed, 25mg pre WO. Take liver supports at night, before bed as they interfere with the PH.

nsanegymfreak

Awards
You could do 6 weeks as follows:
Nolva 20/20/10/10/0/0
DAA 3g daily
Erase 0/0/3/2/2/1
Cycle assist

4 weeks would be just fine as well but adding in erase is good for helping while coming off the nolva.
Ok so if I plan to run HCGenerate when should I start that in PCT? I've heard wait til week 3(but then do I run that for 4 weeks)?

sailor08

Awards
Ok so if I plan to run HCGenerate when should I start that in PCT? I've heard wait til week 3(but then do I run that for 4 weeks)?
IMO I would skip the HCGenerate it's just a fancy test booster and it is pricey. DAA is cheaper and effective. No need for two test boosters. Since it's your first cycle just keep it simple and see how your body reacts while on cycle and during PCT. Good luck to you bro.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO I would skip the HCGenerate it's just a fancy test booster and it is pricey. DAA is cheaper and effective. No need for two test boosters. Since it's your first cycle just keep it simple and see how your body reacts while on cycle and during PCT. Good luck to you bro.
agreed

nsanegymfreak

Awards
Ok so I will keep it simple and see how this sounds

6 weeks for Hella @ 50/50/75/75/75/75
Multi vitamin
Fish Oil
N2Guard

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA 3/3/3/3
Erase starting in week 3 @ 3/3/2/1
Should I add anything else?????

nsanegymfreak

Awards
Do I need to preload with N2Guard at all or is it unnecessary?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it's kinda expensive to preload n2guard. go buy hawthorne berry and milk thistle and just dose them at like 1g day for 2 weeks leading up

nsanegymfreak

Awards
ok sounds good everything else sound legit?

sailor08

Awards
Everything sounds great bro. Just preload like James said and be sure to run a cycle assist or something similar during PCT just like you will on cycle.

nsanegymfreak

Awards
so should I just get a double dosage of Cycle Assist by CEL and ditch the N2Guard?

sailor08

Awards
so should I just get a double dosage of Cycle Assist by CEL and ditch the N2Guard?
You can choose either one. Both do the same thing. Just choose one and run it on cycle and post cycle as per directions on the container.

nsanegymfreak

Awards
Sounds good, after looking at them both I think I might run the CEL Cycle Assist since its half the price of N2Guard and just get to bottles so I can preload 2 weeks ahead.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
third dose as in 25mg 3 times a day? spacing the dosage?

not necessary, usually 50mg pre workout like 1-2 hours, and then the other dosage in the morning or afternoon (whenever your other dose isn't') take liver support at night, it can interfere with absorption of hdrol

So if I am taking a cycle assist with my helladrol, how do you recommend spacing it out...

im doing 50 the first week, then 74 for 4 weeks and 100 the last week... i have the CEL cycle assist for liver support...

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Research. You obviously have a lot to do.

They're completely different.