Alpha Mass stack with Andriol for increase the lymphatic absorption

1. Smile Alpha Mass stack with Andriol for increase the lymphatic absorption

Hello to all guys. I have already sent the email to CopyCat, Royd The Noyd and TheBGRigatoni to get information, I am now waiting for new responses from the CopyCat. However I wanted to have your opinion. I want to buy a few packs of Alpha Mass and I wanted to use it along with the Andriol TestoCaps (oral testosterone). I have many boxes of Andriol (Pharmaceutical Grade) and I wanted to use it in conjunction with Alpha Mass to increase absorption. According to you the Alpha Mass could increase the lymphatic absorption? I also wanted to know if the Alpha Mass has some interaction with zoloft? I take 50mg of zoloft for lunch. I await answers.
    thanks

2. Bump

3. Guys anyone can tell me anything?
    •   

4. Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Who knows, we aren't pharmacist.
    why are you taking zoloft? Depressed?
    Messing up your hormones will make your depression symptoms worse.
    Oh shiit, I can see it now, another person in the news who had depression and took steroids and they caused them to kill them selves
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

6. I take Zoloft for psychosomatic problems. With regard to hormones, I explained my situation in detail in another thread. Before prescribing the zoloft I was in therapy with oxandrolone, and they still are today. So the question is not the interaction between hormones and SSRIs, also because they are supervised by a physician. I wanted to try the Alphamass with Andriol because unfortunately the oxandrolone is expensive. I cycles of therapy with oxandrolone for 3 or 6 months and cost a lot. My question was to determine if the increased absorption alphamass dell'andriol in lymph. But I wanted to know if at the same time could also interact with the absorption of zoloft.

7. in short, yes it will.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

8. u ever get any info?? interested as well
    T2

Similar Forum Threads

1. T-Alpha & Mass Addiction Amplified Stack
    By scoooter in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 04:54 AM
  2. Replies: 236
    Last Post: 10-03-2007, 09:42 PM
  3. Andriol/activaT/Rebound xt stack
    By bkprice in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2005, 12:05 AM
  4. Gear to increase libido, Proviron or Andriol?
    By lancelot in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-25-2004, 11:26 PM