HCG be enough for Post Cycle??

Tboz

Banned
Awards
Got my hcg for my post... Wasnt sure if this would be ok to run alone for my post cylce.. Ive got a couple of different answers. So I thought I would post up and see what up..

ran primo/test for 12 weeks

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
are you kiddin me? since your pct is a mess im interested to see what dosage you ran primo at. 12 weeks is really not long enough on primo bro.

anyways hcg is for on cycle not in pct. im guessing that you do not know exactly what hcg does otherwise youd know that using in pct is a bad idea. you need a serm bro

sailor08

Awards
This is a bad time to be asking about PCT dude. You really should have asked this before you even started your cycle. You need a SERM. Next time get everything in order before your cycle.

joeblow1

Awards
This is a bad time to be asking about PCT dude. You really should have asked this before you even started your cycle. You need a SERM. Next time get everything in order before your cycle.
I agree you should have had your pct in order before you started the cycle. Also 12 weeks of primo isnt long enough.

Tboz

Banned
Awards
how long would you suggest running it for??. when finished i will be about 14 weeks. The debate on HCG is huge weather to run PCT or not

Tboz

Banned
Awards
Would it be better for me to start the hcg now while on cycle? Have about 2weeks left, then start nolva for PCT??

sailor08

Awards
get some nolva dude and you will be good to go.

joeblow1

Awards
how long would you suggest running it for??. when finished i will be about 14 weeks. The debate on HCG is huge weather to run PCT or not
It takes a minimum of 12 weeks primo to get decent results. Id probly go at least 16. And for future reference masterone is a lot cheaper than primo and has similar results. Id run clomid or nolva and a test booster for pct.