Dbol and sides - When to expect them?? Wondering if gear is fake..

gdeputy

Awards
Hey guys.

Anyways, taking dbol currently 40mg/day on day 6. Wondering when I will notice any sides.

Not sure what these back pumps are supposed to feel like? At some points in the day my lower back feels a bit 'tight' but in no way painful and not really bad AT ALL. I can't tell if it's from dbol or just something I always feel from deadlifting ect.

Strength gains aren't anything special yet.. I maybe gained a rep or two on bench.. but that could just be from the excess water I've been drinking.. (around 240oz a day I would imagine).

Starting to wonder if I have fake gear or if it's too soon to notice anything dramatic, excuse my ignorance but it seems like some people say 3-4 days some guys are saying 2 weeks. What am I looking at here?

Taking 40mg/day split into 2 doses 20mg in AM 20mg pre-workout (4pm). Taking BCAA, liv52, multi and fish oil as well
Diet has been clean, around 3k cal/day and I've gained maybe 4-5lb's this week but again, my water intake is a fair amount more than it was so I don't know if that's dbol or just the huge amount of water I'm drinking.

How much str. increase is normal on dbol?

Only difference I noticed was at end of flat bench.. normally after my work set i'll rep out with 225 and this week I was a few reps over last, getting 225x16 as opposed to 13 last week.

Sorry for the freaking out just worried if my gear is fake or not and wondering if these painful back pumps are expected from everyone or only some people?

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Firstly, the back pumps from dbol really aren't experienced by everyone. To be honest, a lot of people tend to seriously overdose the dbol. 40mg is pretty standard and you may very well not get that. With that said, strength gains on dbol are often very quick and noticeable. If you're not noticing anything, it's very likely you're straight up fasting on this stuff (lol) and very depressed, or you have fake dbol. The most obvious fakes are spotted by the crush test. Just lie it flat on a table and try to crush it with your finger. If it crumbles, it's fake. Alternatively, if it looks real thick, it's probably fake. What "too thick" is, I don't know lol. I feel kanakafarian (sp) should be able to chime in here.

gdeputy

Awards
its UG dbol so it's capped. I broke one and it's got a white powder mixed with mint chocolate protein powder, can't do the crush test unfortunately. I mean, like I said on day 6 right now and I was noticing great gains in fly's (doing 70's for sets of 9) but it was also first week in a LONG time i've NOT supersetted my fly's with incline DB press, so not sure if I would do that weight anyways had I not done a superset.

It's first experience with gear so maybe my expectations were high.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has your weight gone up any? Could be under dosed. Maybe take another 10mg post workout. Also, what else do you take at the same time as dbol? Taking liver support at the same time could make the dbol less effective. If you're doing this, stop, and take the liv52 before bed. And make sure you're taking in some fats with your dbol dosages too.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6 days at 40mg, give it some more time, maybe try bumping it to 60mg.

but your caps sound sketchy. im thinking you got ripped.

gdeputy

Awards
Has your weight gone up any? Could be under dosed. Maybe take another 10mg post workout. Also, what else do you take at the same time as dbol? Taking liver support at the same time could make the dbol less effective. If you're doing this, stop, and take the liv52 before bed. And make sure you're taking in some fats with your dbol dosages too.
Weight up about 5LB but not sure if that's from the huge increase in water i'm drinking. Also, yes I was taking liv52 2x daily (liv 52 DS) 2 caps each time and was taking it same time as dbol. I'll change that. Also, no I haven't been taking in fats at same time as dbol... maybe hour to 2 hour depending after. thx for tips.