Cycle advice

RonnieRammer

Awards
I just ordered D-bol and Winni-V. I researched numerous places before ordering, ordered, and then found this site... I have already searched through the other posts containing info about cycles on these 2, so Im just going to ask for advice on using these 2 and if you would recommend stacking them, and if not, what you would do with the cycle. I dont need the "orals are aweful" or "use a needle" or "throw it away" speech. I just want to know from experianced individuals how I can best benefit from these 2? On a side note, these are the only aas I could order, cant do needles (not because Im a *****)... lets just say I am in another country, not by choice.

Height: 6'
Weight: 188
Body fat: Approx 13%

Thank you

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Winni-v? Sounds like name of a product from company the advertises in magazines, right?

RonnieRammer

Awards
Its from SDI-labs... Im in a location with very limited internet access and firewalls on everything. It was one of the only sites I could find anything I could purchase. I am what some people would say "overseas"... I Hit the gym hard, and if anyone knows a better cycle please state it. Keep in mind if is my first time, i just have to be able to keep it concealed easily which means orals due to room inspections. I planned on taking Milk thisyle and eblock with it too.

RonnieRammer

Awards
Ok. So can we switch this from a "What I already bought" to a "What should I buy for a good first cycle" conversation, along with where to get it?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Helladrol @ mrsupps has buy one get one until tomorrow.

Run it 50/50/50/75/75/75 or a variation of that.

Pct: SERM
DAA
Erase 0/0/3/2/1

RonnieRammer

Awards
what do think about the Dieselbolan v2.0 Starter Stack?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If its your first prohormone I'd say hella still. It'll give you 10-15lbs of lean muscle if your diet and training are solid.

Dieselbolan is a bulk compound that gives wet gains and has a higher chance of gynocomastia. no fun.

As a beginner go helladrol, least sides

hardgain3r

hardgain3r

Awards
That **** is crap I tried the dbol didn't do a damn thing u fell into the horse turd I did u just gave them money

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Their dbol is colostrum lol.

Yeah do what I said. Get some cycle support (or just hawthorne berry and milk thistle) and some stuff for pct