dbol?

doctorcrash

Awards
Ive been in the gym for half a year now and have seen some gains but they have leveled off. I know i'm gonna have to work really hard grow any more. I'm gonna order some dbol and try that. I'm looking for advice on pre during and post cycle therapy. i'm not looking to get huge but i'd like to gain 12 - 15 pounds. I plan on only taking protien along with it. any help would be appreciated. btw i'm twenty eight years old

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
if you run dbol you need some test with it.

it would be a better idea to just look into some hdrol or pmag

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow OP, a whole 6 months? What an amazing amount of time to be in the gym perfecting your training and diet before you decided to try anabolics. I can't believe you waited this long!

Sarcasm aside, you are nowhere near ready to start down the path of anabolics. Training for 6 months is child's play, you shouldn't plateau any time soon. If your gains have leveled off, that's a diet or training issue, typically it's diet. Track calories, figure out how many above maintenance you need to eat to gain 1lb a week, or find out how many you need to eat to gain 2lbs a week. If your presses are stalling even when you're gaining weight, switch your routine. If that fails then throw in some different supplements. Try agmatine pre workout, or a designer creatine like Green Mag or NeoVar or C-Bol. After you've trained for a year or two, THEN look in to anabolics. To do so now is stupid, plain and simple. You're not ready. I doubt you know how to properly utilize the protein powder you have.

/rant

dutch0016

Awards
Wow OP, a whole 6 months? What an amazing amount of time to be in the gym perfecting your training and diet before you decided to try anabolics. I can't believe you waited this long!

Sarcasm aside, you are nowhere near ready to start down the path of anabolics. Training for 6 months is child's play, you shouldn't plateau any time soon. If your gains have leveled off, that's a diet or training issue, typically it's diet. Track calories, figure out how many above maintenance you need to eat to gain 1lb a week, or find out how many you need to eat to gain 2lbs a week. If your presses are stalling even when you're gaining weight, switch your routine. If that fails then throw in some different supplements. Try agmatine pre workout, or a designer creatine like Green Mag or NeoVar or C-Bol. After you've trained for a year or two, THEN look in to anabolics. To do so now is stupid, plain and simple. You're not ready. I doubt you know how to properly utilize the protein powder you have.

/rant
I agree with this. Need more time getting bigger naturally. Also I agree that if you DO use it, you should use it WITH test.

doctorcrash

Awards

/rant
I never said i was ready for dbol in any part of my post lol. But its happening so embrace that part of it. What i was askin for is advice for preperation and cycle therapys. Maybe a liver product or somethin like that.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well you came for help, but it's not happening... So embrace it

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never said i was ready for dbol in any part of my post lol. But its happening so embrace that part of it. What i was askin for is advice for preperation and cycle therapys. Maybe a liver product or somethin like that.
So you allow that you're not ready, but you're going to do it anyways.

Have fun wasting your time, and ours.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Lifting for 6 months and going on dbol?!! ahahahha

doctorcrash

Awards
Well you came for help, but it's not happening... So embrace it
so i came for help and none of you know ****. lol so embrace my genital situation lmao. of course your a regular on an anabolic board and jump to tell someone what they should and shouldnt do on a fkn forum because you have nothing better to do but instead of giving advice which obviously you have none worth mentioning lol you decide to bash the guy bout to do a dbol cycle. lol have a good day hero! :)

doctorcrash

Awards
So you allow that you're not ready, but you're going to do it anyways.

Have fun wasting your time, and ours.
buahahahahahaha! hey there turbo from your picture you look like your bout 20 at the oldest and already been on steroids but nobody wasted your time but yourself when you got up today and looked on your lil forum to see what somebody posted that you could flex your muscles about lmao ok hotshot have fun wasting your own time. teehee

p.s. i posted in here knowing dam well all you nimrods would try to bash me. i had full intentions on sifting through the bs and finding some actual good advice. which i got through a pm along with telling me how you immature studs would bash me. lmao flex your muscles all you want but you may as well flex em in the fkn mirror cause i aint listening to it... have anything else to say there badass?

PowerLifter15

Awards
why the hell would you run dbol solo anyways?

doctorcrash

Awards
well i dont know for sure but i was thinking test with it. however i dont wanna do any injectables. ive done plenty of drugs in my life and needles have never been my thing. so thats why i am asking advice on here. i have a good supplier but i'm wondering whats the best option.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
well i dont know for sure but i was thinking test with it. however i dont wanna do any injectables. ive done plenty of drugs in my life and needles have never been my thing. so thats why i am asking advice on here. i have a good supplier but i'm wondering whats the best option.
if your not gonna run test with it then look into some other orals like hdrol, epi, pmag or andromass. dbol solo is not what you wanna do.

doctorcrash

Awards
well like i said injectables arnt my thing so i'm gonna look into something else. kinda pokin around doin some reasearch for now. i appreciate that.. can those others be cycled solo with benefits?

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
well like i said injectables arnt my thing so i'm gonna look into something else. kinda pokin around doin some reasearch for now. i appreciate that.. can those others be cycled solo with benefits?
yep, and youll see much better results and less sides out of them solo compared to dbol solo

doctorcrash

Awards
and btw is there other names for these drugs. like dbol being danabol? cause i have a list of options and pmag hdrol are not in the list
i'll google some of this thanks

doctorcrash

Awards
is this pmag and hdrol andromass stuff are they prohormones? what exactly are they?

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
is this pmag and hdrol andromass stuff are they prohormones? what exactly are they?
pmag and hdrol are prohormones in the since that they do convert to steroids, but they are steroids in the sense that they have anabolic activity on their own. andromass is a prohormone. epi is just a steroid.

this is not a comprehensive list

for hdrol you can search: helladrol, hstane, halovar, halo xt

for epi you can search: epistane, havoc, epi strong, lgi epi

pmag: halo test 25

andromass is just andromass

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
btw, people bash you because you talk about doing stuff that you have no clue about. there's a difference between being helped and being spoon fed information because you don't want to do the research yourself.

People do not want to help someone who has not done any research, asking what hdrol and pmag and andromass are, yet jumping into illegal oral anabolics. If you want help, do research and ask specific questions about stuff and have an idea for a PCT and ancillaries.

Oh and don't talk sh*t when you are clearly illiterate and can't spell or use proper grammar to save your life. also, flexing our muscles in front of a mirror because you're not "hearing it"? I didn't realize you could hear muscles flexing, as*clown. now STFU and GTFO

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Why is anyone even helping this douche?! A new member--probably a 19yo pimple faced kid--comes on here and starts calling some of you nimrods, etc., yet some still respond to this guy?! His lack of respect toward this forum and its members is obvious. Just leave it be.

doctorcrash

Awards
btw, people bash you because you talk about doing stuff that you have no clue about. there's a difference between being helped and being spoon fed information because you don't want to do the research yourself.

People do not want to help someone who has not done any research, asking what hdrol and pmag and andromass are, yet jumping into illegal oral anabolics. If you want help, do research and ask specific questions about stuff and have an idea for a PCT and ancillaries.
lettin
Oh and don't talk sh*t when you are clearly illiterate and can't spell or use proper grammar to save your life. also, flexing our muscles in front of a mirror because you're not "hearing it"? I didn't realize you could hear muscles flexing, as*clown. now STFU and GTFO
hey dumbass lol ive already said i wast twenty eight years old earlier in this thread. lol and james lol if you read what i said i asked if they were prohormones cause i already have experience with them and wasnt impressed. Also have read several articles that claim prohormones are worse for you so yeah.. umm. i pretty much know what prohormones are. and ive got plenty of help from a couple different folks on here. so thank you to those who helped. O! AND BY THE EFFIN WAY! i'm not worried about my spelling as i type 82 words a minute i pretty much dont give a dam bout how its spelled and if you cant figure out what i'm saying then waste your time letting me know how i spelled it wrong while your flexing in the mirror. and SECOND! thanks to a couple of people who actually gave me some good advice on this ANABOLIC <---(did i spell that right there hero lmfao???) FORUM. I wont be doing dbol. So umm **** off james and whoever else bashed me for my inexperience and incorrect spelling. peace bi*tch boy

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
What PH (prohormones) did you use in the past?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, but he does type 82 words per minute! (which is the weirdest thing to brag about)

doctorcrash

Awards
yeah eighty two words a minute. not braggin but bet i smoke you on the keyboard no doubt. and i dont correct every mispelling or error i type. i simply get my point across and thats all i need to do. and yeah 5 foot eight 163 as of today. how big are you there badass lol? u even got a job? and hmm with the title bashman haha you must do nothing but lurk these steroid forums and jack off to pictures of bulked up dudes. o and it was decca max and tren ethyl 13 is what i tried and there too expensive to do enough of them to get many results. anything else? hahaha! wanna keep bashin guys? bet you wished you bashed someone else that wasnt gonna **** you off right back.

peace pu**sies

and thanks for the couple ppl who actually helped

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5'8" 160 :lol: wow what a sweet physique you must have. and judging by your spelling you probably never even made it to college and work as a minimum wage high-school educated moron

doctorcrash

Awards
yeah graduated high school and am a third generation floor covering installer.??? if everybody went to college who would lay the floor covering in your house or build the sob for that matter? lol???? hahaha so whats your profession there scholar? buaaahhhaha???? lemme guess still going to school right? i have several friends who have degrees and in this day n age if the diplomas were soft and pliable i'd wipe my ass with em cause there effin useless. so whats the career there hero? make up somethin good

O! and james been a full day at least since i checked this thread! i get on here write back to you fkn flexfest ***s and you reply with in four minutes! HAHAHA! four god dam minutes! you been on here jackin off all effin day there badass? roflmfao. what you need to do is quit school and go fill out an application at mcdonalds.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yo I'm pretty sure April Fool's isnt for another 5 months or so.

doctorcrash

Awards
Oxbridge educated Richard Wade, a former producer for the BBC, suggests that:

If you can’t remember how to spel a word, spel it how you would like to spel it.

I cringed when I first saw this, but maybe he has a point, and maybe the examining boards do too. Maybe it really is just the content or message that matter.

doctorcrash

Awards
cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

doctorcrash

Awards
hey there james could you understand any of that or am i gonna have to spell it all out for ya there mr. honor roll?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Oh jebus, help us all.
helps us indeed, all I asked the OP was "What PH (prohormones) did you use in the past?" and he starts attacking me. Some strong e-thuggin going on here that I can't compete with.

GOING4SWELL

GOING4SWELL

Awards
HEY DOCTOR COME AT ME BRO.

YOU AREN'T READY TO CYCLE, YOU PROBABLY COULDN'T HANDLE A CREATINE CYCLE, LET ALONE A D BOL CYCLE.

Swellin swellin

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha I'm an army officer f*ckface. Guarantee it's more respectable than ANY job you'll ever have.

And yes I went to college, paid my whole way through. stop hating cause you are an ignorant moron. I have nothing against technical jobs, just a**holes

kansui

kansui

Awards
This thread is entertaining.
Although you really had no cause to insult 'bashman' doctorcrash, he only asked a straight up question.
All the information your asking can be found elsewhere you know, you seem to have a short fuse with forum regulars...lol.

I recommend an Epistane cycle.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I recommend some Zoloft, Prozac, and Hooked on Phonics

doctorcrash

Awards
Army officer? i'm sure u are bud. O great our army officers are spending all day on steroid forums. FML. and bashman none of that "attack" was for you just the answer of decca max and tren 13. my apologies james if i misspelled any of that um officer pinhead lol. Hope your millitary retirement is still good after you spend your twenty years strokin off jar heads. so sorry to you that bashed me on here and i didnt go cryin bout it. and uhh.. going4swell??? how do you want me to come at ya there "bro"? i did creatine when it was the thing in high school. since then weak prohormones and dbol as well. Ive done more chemicals then you ever thought about. was just looking for the correct way to do the ****. And all I got was childish fkn bs from most.

doctorcrash

Awards
This thread is entertaining.
Although you really had no cause to insult 'bashman' doctorcrash, he only asked a straight up question.
All the information your asking can be found elsewhere you know, you seem to have a short fuse with forum regulars...lol.

I recommend an Epistane cycle.
I cant really find Epistane. What do you think about TURANABOL 10 mg?? all by itself instead of the Dbol?? And my apologies again bashman none of that bash was for you tho my bashing was mixed in with your answer. lol tho your title may have shortened my fuse a lil after all this.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1. Jar heads are marines

2. I can do whatever I want with MY time. I'm not on anabolics

3. U mad bro?

doctorcrash

Awards
1. Jar heads are marines

2. I can do whatever I want with MY time. I'm not on anabolics

3. U mad bro?
na "bro" i'm not mad. Lost my temper a little bit and went off on some ppl who may have been just askin simple questions because your a complete fkn jackass. Go save our country. Go overseas and kill some ppl. Fight for our country hero instead of spending all day on an anabolic website when your not on anabolics. i bet with your shaved head it pretty much looks just like a fuggin (spelling lol) jar. And i'm SURE your an officer and I'm SURE your not. on anabolics. so do what you want with your time and if thats bashing me for something you don't know **** about than feel free cause i'm down to drop to your level for a bit. So do an about face puss*e and GTFO. LOL

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tbol @ 60mg for 6 weeks is a better idea, I don't think its wise for you to be using aas, but I'm sure you don't care, but switching to tbol instead is a start, next step is to continue your research.

Now lets stop typing pages of crap and keep comment short please.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I cant really find Epistane. What do you think about TURANABOL 10 mg?? all by itself instead of the Dbol?? And my apologies again bashman none of that bash was for you tho my bashing was mixed in with your answer. lol tho your title may have shortened my fuse a lil after all this.
I'm gonna try to stay polite even though your attitude doesn't deserve it. You need to run test with any of the Orals you wanna run if you are gonna use Juice and you want to keep your gains. I am not gonna go off on you about how you're lazy for using this soon, obviously have done no research, and probably don't have a good routine if you're already stalling out... you want to run steroids, so run some steroids. But at least man up and inject so you'll keep the gains you make. If you aren't prepared to stick yourself you're a p*ssy who shouldn't be cycling in the first place. either do it right or go join the fruitsticks over at bodybuilding.com. Sometimes when you ask for truth in advice you hear things you don't want to hear. If you're so damn smart you'll wait to cycle but if you're not a complete f*cking idiot you'll at least pin test so you can keep your gains.

doctorcrash

Awards
Tbol @ 60mg for 6 weeks is a better idea, I don't think its wise for you to be using aas, but I'm sure you don't care, but switching to tbol instead is a start, next step is to continue your research.

Now lets stop typing pages of crap and keep comment short please.
Agreed. Sorry bout all the BS was never my intentions in the beginning. I'll do my Tbol research.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i love this website.

where else can you get this much free entertainment?

doctorcrash

Awards
I'm gonna try to stay polite even though your attitude doesn't deserve it. You need to run test with any of the Orals you wanna run if you are gonna use Juice and you want to keep your gains. I am not gonna go off on you about how you're lazy for using this soon, obviously have done no research, and probably don't have a good routine if you're already stalling out... you want to run steroids, so run some steroids. But at least man up and inject so you'll keep the gains you make. If you aren't prepared to stick yourself you're a p*ssy who shouldn't be cycling in the first place. either do it right or go join the fruitsticks over at bodybuilding.com. Sometimes when you ask for truth in advice you hear things you don't want to hear. If you're so damn smart you'll wait to cycle but if you're not a complete f*cking idiot you'll at least pin test so you can keep your gains.

dam burn... i actually have done some research thats what ive come up with as well..

****.. in all honesty i dont like needles...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 15
gmoneypm Anabolics 55
Anabolics 10
İronsemy Anabolics 13