Most ridiculous stack ever (this is not mine)

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So i was browsing another forum and I thought i'd share this with everyone. This is why PHs and oral steroids get banned. Clowns like this who abuse them living sh*t out of them and think its ok. We'll see him on the news dead from supps soon.

------------------------------------

First 8 Weeks (currently on week 5, read above log)

Ultradrol 12mg MWF for 8 weeks
Furuza-A 300mg everyday for 8 weeks
Clenbuterol 40mcg-80mcg for 8 weeks (2 on 2 off)
SARM S4 @ 25-50mg per day for 8 weeks
Ursobolic Acid @ 9 caps a day for 8 weeks
+Vitamins/CLA/GreenTea/Extras
+PES Erase 1 cap a day on off days of Ultradrol
+Oxyelite the weeks I am off Clenbuterol
+DNP (for a week or two at 200-400mg ED)
+t3@40mcg ED

2500kcals (CUT)

2nd Phase - 8 Weeks // IMMEDIATE BRIDGE

Mdrol 20/20/20/20/0/0/0/0
E-stane 50/50/60/60/70/70/80/80

+Trenazone/Furuaza-A for a week left over from last phase

3000kcals (RECOMP)

3rd Phase - 8 weeks // IMMEDIATE BRIDGE

M1T --- 10mg@35 days
Pheraplex 30/30/30/30/40/40/40/40
Pmag 150/150/150/150/150/150/150/150
Stanodrol 1.2g/1.2g/1.2g/1.2g/1.2g/1.2g/1.2g/1.2g
M-LMG 150/150/150/150/150/150/150/150

4000-4500kcals (BULK)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is just stupid. Who the f*ck would be dumb enough to do this type of a thing! Don't they have the internet, how do you miss this in research??

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Death is certain. At the very least liver failure, kidney failure, and prostate failure. Good buy life.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
24 weeks straight on orals lol.

we laugh but, i talked to a guy a few months ago that my bro knows who works in a jail and he said he ran superdrol for months. he didn't say how many months. but you get the point.

i'm learning more and more as i get older that there doesn't exist an objective 'crazy'. there are things some people think are crazy. and there are other things that other people think are crazy .

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i posted it because people wonder why it makes it to congress that bans need to be put forth on PHs, it's because idiots like this ^ the worst part is that people gave him advice to follow this stack. its over on PHF

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
with that many compounds, he will notice some sides. when the sides become too much for him to take, he'll quit.

whitestallion

Awards
Haha this is awesome I love dumb ppl! It's what makes the world keep spinning

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
I just hope he survives man. He could have some serious intestinal and liver issues with that many peals for that long. I cannot believe people advises him on such a stack. That's just absurd. He may make it thu the cycle but after he's all said and done he is gonna be looking at some serious problems IMO. That is just sheer impatience. Why not save all that and run it over the course of few years in separate safer and effective cycles? Smh

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
I just hope he survives man. He could have some serious intestinal and liver issues with that many peals for that long. I cannot believe people advises him on such a stack. That's just absurd. He may make it thu the cycle but after he's all said and done he is gonna be looking at some serious problems IMO. That is just sheer impatience. Why not save all that and run it over the course of few years in separate safer and effective cycles? Smh
Orals* damn u autocorrect

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
U sure it wasnt a joke? At first when i read it i saw the first 8 weeks and it looks fine. Then i saw he wanted to jump straight to his next cycle/phase whatever. 2nd 8 weeks, bad decisions. If he is capable of living without complete liver shutdown and a heart attack the first 16 weeks it will all be to die a terrible, terrible death to 5 compounds at once. Including M1T which is bad enough on its own. But in all seriousness, the lethargy and sides before he gets far will be too much to deal with.

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
If i were him i would most likely throw in there some Test (En. 1 gram/week + 125mg EOD Prop), maybe some Tren Ace like 1-1,5grams/week , also a couple IUs of HGH like 10-15 ED - AND say hello IFBB Pro Ranks:slaphappy:

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
First of all I dont believe this I am sorry, its BS.

2nd who the fuk can afford this?

3rd he will give up do to sides, no bonner gyno, heaches , lethargy ect.

4th organ failure

5th death.

6th he will get hurt by tearing something

7th. anybody who knows how to dose these reads all these sites and knows to not do this for the following reasons above. especially with his stype and compounds together.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with tnbus's first sentence. I read it and though, eh, maybe careless, but not that bad...then I saw there were more phases lol.

Also, is this a schwell log? ;)

Had to say it.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
the size of his titties looking at phase 3 will be hilarious

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont believe someone is posting they are running that? what forum is that on? phf?

link?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can we post other forum links here? It's on phf

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
even jsut one of these phases is stupid lol

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably in the top three dumbest ideas I have ever heard hands down. That=death.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol @ that cycle.

Obvious troll, but it does provide the laughs.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think he's a troll. He's running a log of it. And he's a senior member on the forum with a few thousand posts. I think he's just an idiot

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
whats the guys name on phf? if its who i think it is he ran a similar cycle last year, and in the past has run anadrol for 2 years straight. hasnt had any problems yet...

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Just in case he wasn't already doing enough damage, he tossed a little metabolic poison in there for flavor (DNP).

Regardless of what people perceive as "Crazy", the simple fact remains that this is just downright stupid. First 8 weeks aren't that bad, only DS are Ultradrol and Furuza. (although Phase II seems to indicate that he may throw trenazone into the mix) The only thing that I see as a real problem is that he's also simultaneously going to be using Clen, T3, and DNP. Now, those 3 are often used by pros for sure, but I see no reason to stack them unless you are at that level. If I were in his shoes, I'd eliminate at least one (probably the t3). It's important to remember that DNP suppresses T3 production, so I can understand the desire to add Cytomel to combat that effect, but this is going to lead to further suppression and may make the subsequent recomp more difficult.

Phase 2 seems to be just a more heavily dosed version of the M-Drol/Epi bridge. Not a bad cycle, but those doseages are terrible. At very least the first 2 weeks of Epi should be dropped, just an unnecessary stress on the liver that probably won't significantly increase gains.

Phase 3- This is where things just get plain old stupid. That many methyls, for that long, plus the massive dose of LMG, does not sound healthy to me in the least. I would really like to see before/ after bloodwork on this guy.

All that said, if the guy really wants to be on for 24 weeks, nobody is going to talk him out of it. Maybe he will simply luck out and not screw himself over for life. BIG maybe... With a very strong leaning towards permanent physical damage.

I understand staying on the right side of the law by dodging injectables, but this guy is already using M1T and Phera, which are on the controlled substances list, therefore every bit as illegal as injectables (unless the user is in the UK, but then the injectables wouldn't be an issue). If I were in his shoes, I would skip all the potential harm and do 24 weeks the right way:

Phase 1- cut:

Ultradrol 1-4
Test Prop
Tren Ace
DNP- 4 wks total

Phase 2- Recomp:
Test prop 1-4
Test E 1-8
EQ 1-8
Epi 1-6
Trenazone 2-8

Phase 3- Bulk:
Test E 1-8 (possibly increase dose from phase 2)
LMG 1-6
Super 1-4

or
Test E 1-8
Eq 1-8
Deca (start beginning of recomp phase to allow kick-in) 1-8
SD 1-4
Stanodrol or D-plex for aggression

That run I wrote out is probably still more than a bit much for the average user, but IMHO would be much friendlier than the one he's currently on. Could even run eq all 24 weeks (have no experience there, but research seems to indicate that it would be welcome as a hardener).

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats the guys name on phf? if its who i think it is he ran a similar cycle last year, and in the past has run anadrol for 2 years straight. hasnt had any problems yet...
Hasn't had any problems yet? Hope that isn't a statement saying you feel there is no problem with that cycle or plan on making as stupid decisions as him! :pat: It isn't a question of if, its when will his liver fail. Sounds like a real class act this guy! Like mentioned before it's people this idiotic that make it justifiable to ban these products.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Hasn't had any problems yet? Hope that isn't a statement saying you feel there is no problem with that cycle or plan on making as stupid decisions as him! :pat: It isn't a question of if, its when will his liver fail. Sounds like a real class act this guy! Like mentioned before it's people this idiotic that make it justifiable to ban these products.
not at all, i think the cycle is ludicrious and a horrible idea. All im saying is that if he can stand 2 years of anadrol (with no supports and pct) and then a similar cycle last year with no issues and he is willingly going to run this then he must have a very resilient liver

TecHneR

Awards
Dml runs very long cycles of orals at PHF. He has very nice logs. Check them out. Lots of ppl call him insane :)

TecHneR

Awards
His current phase:

Test E 600mg

m1,4add 240mg

Androlean 9 pills per day

Ultradrol 16mg

Superdrol 20mg

Not the craziest i've read him do :)

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dml is who gave this guy his ideas. He's on day like 35 right now at phf under andrewjx

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People are actually rooting him on and encouraging him, sounds like a mass cult or something just trying to seduce everyone to their death... WTF

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Dml is who gave this guy his ideas. He's on day like 35 right now at phf under andrewjx
so this is dml's stack or dml suggested this to someone?

dml is the only guy i could actually see running this lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dml recommended this to another person, he isn't running it himself

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
you guys are just jealous of his awesome stack. let those haters hate

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
If i'm not wrong there is a medical study about 1 year Anadrol use that proved that it isn't as much liver toxic as it is supposed to be(IF i remember correctly), don't ask me to find it - it's ridiculously hard to find.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
If he's still around in 6 months time, I'll rep him.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
People are actually rooting him on and encouraging him, sounds like a mass colt or something just trying to seduce everyone to their death... WTF
so, a horse is seducing everyone to their death? wtf

oh, you probably meant cult. that makes more sense.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Completely do-able.... really f-ING bad.... but it can be dine without dying...

A kid in my gym has been running tren @100mg ed for 1 year straight... and has run anadrol for 8weeks @100mg... he's alive... prob not for long tho....

thatonepolish

thatonepolish

Awards
So i was browsing another forum and I thought i'd share this with everyone. This is why PHs and oral steroids get banned. Clowns like this who abuse them living sh*t out of them and think its ok. We'll see him on the news dead from supps soon.

First 8 Weeks (currently on week 5, read above log)

Ultradrol 12mg MWF for 8 weeks
Furuza-A 300mg everyday for 8 weeks
Clenbuterol 40mcg-80mcg for 8 weeks (2 on 2 off)
SARM S4 @ 25-50mg per day for 8 weeks
Ursobolic Acid @ 9 caps a day for 8 weeks
+Vitamins/CLA/GreenTea/Extras
+PES Erase 1 cap a day on off days of Ultradrol
+Oxyelite the weeks I am off Clenbuterol
+DNP (for a week or two at 200-400mg ED)
+t3@40mcg ED

2500kcals (CUT)

2nd Phase - 8 Weeks // IMMEDIATE BRIDGE

Mdrol 20/20/20/20/0/0/0/0
E-stane 50/50/60/60/70/70/80/80

+Trenazone/Furuaza-A for a week left over from last phase

3000kcals (RECOMP)

3rd Phase - 8 weeks // IMMEDIATE BRIDGE

M1T --- 10mg@35 days
Pheraplex 30/30/30/30/40/40/40/40
Pmag 150/150/150/150/150/150/150/150
Stanodrol 1.2g/1.2g/1.2g/1.2g/1.2g/1.2g/1.2g/1.2g
M-LMG 150/150/150/150/150/150/150/150

4000-4500kcals (BULK)

Let me guess. PCT = Flintstones Vitamins?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
just looked at his log... his lifts are ridiculously light for his size...

probably the last person who should be cycling..

he logged some of his diet on his "cut" phase...

it included doritos, miracle whip and goldfish.... something tells me he doesnt know what hes doing

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I saw his lifts. I life more off cycle @190-195, he claims to be 230s. He's going to die, or at least cause serious damage

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I saw his lifts. I life more off cycle @190-195, he claims to be 230s. He's going to die, or at least cause serious damage
i think he might be able to get away with running all that... .its just going to be really rough on his body...

i think if he got his diet/routine 100% he could make better gains cruising on 250-300mg test for 24 weeks...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so, a horse is seducing everyone to their death? wtf

oh, you probably meant cult. that makes more sense.
LMAO yes sorry will make a change there good catch sir!

Gavin9

Awards
DNP. Not a steroid. Not a drug. A poison. Dont understand why people even consider thinking about that stuff. Also dnp + sarms + t3 = instant blindness. Going to be hard hitting the gym with no vision.
I know for a fact this is not real.

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Omg I actually laughed out loud reading this. Has to be a joke cuz not only is it overboard but it just doesn't make sense.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
DNP. Not a steroid. Not a drug. A poison. Dont understand why people even consider thinking about that stuff. Also dnp + sarms + t3 = instant blindness. Going to be hard hitting the gym with no vision.
I know for a fact this is not real.
DNP. Not a steroid. Not a drug. A poison.

Very true, but it just so happens that poison will cause one to drop insane amounts of body fat if used correctly. Every compound bodybuilders use comes with its own inherent risk. In DNP, the primary ones are death from excessive increase in core body temperatures (though this is usually due to DNP ABUSE from what I have read), and blindness. Is it a compound for the faint of heart? Absolutely not. Will it cause those willing to endure the risk to get very lean, very fast? Absolutely.

I guess my point is this- almost every ergogenic aid has a set of risks, some of which are very severe. I feel that DNP has been demonized as a killer. It's certainly not something to play around with. That said, how many people are walking around with permanent Thyroid damage from T3 abuse? How many guys have screwed themselves up with long-term methyl abuse (think about SD horror stories)? Certainly some compounds are more dangerous than others, but there is also a risk vs. reward factor. I guarantee you that if there were a magic pill with a 50/50 chance of either killing you or turning you into Mr. Olympia, people would buy it.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
i agree on DNP use. I would not use it and dont know why people do it when they can do it much safer. i wouldnt even ever use t3.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
T3 is pretty safe. Studies show you can run it without tapering and really as long as you want.

Also it's used by medical professionals to treat things such as bipolar disorder, and has far less sides than psychological drugs