Helladrol and Katandrol Cycle... NEED ADVICE

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
So here is what I am thinking... This is my first real ph cycle... I have done test boosters but nothing like this... I am 6'1" 175... 7 % bf... I do 5 miles a day running and 5 on the stair climber and lift really hard... I want to put on 5-10 lbs. of lean muscle without increasing my body fat... I have been researching for nearly a month to make sure I get this right... I am looking for some advice on the stack that I have come up with...

I am thinking of doing both helladrol and kitanadrol... Do you think this would be a good idea or should I do the helladrol by itself...

I was going to preload for a week with cycle assist (which brand is recommended) and milk thistle and hawthorn berry...

Helladrol 50/75/75/75/75/100
Katanadrol 0/0/250/250/250/250 (ANY RECOMMENDATIONS??) I am not sure about the kantana dosage
Cycle Assist 2x a day... 4 hours before and 4 hours after doses
Taurine if needed
Fish Oil (is this really necessary??)
whey and casein protein
liver support (is this necessary??)

PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA OR Animal Stak 2
Formastanozol
lean xtreme (for cortisol)
Pre workout - Assault or Gamma Labs

Do I need to have any post cycle assist and is this overdoing it???

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stick to hella and see how it treats you alone

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The dosage looks good and katanadrol isn't great unless you have 2 bottles of it.

Hella is a great first stack. I used it for mine and put on 15lbs.

Use cycle support during cycle

Pct looks good. But I don't know much about nolva as I use torem

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
so the katanadrol really isnt necessary? 15lbs. of lean mass?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
shouldn't need to go to 100 on the hdrol. Just gonna increase sides not gains. Not too mention if you plan on running this again you are increasing the chance that it will not be effective the next time.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The dosage looks good and katanadrol isn't great unless you have 2 bottles of it.

Hella is a great first stack. I used it for mine and put on 15lbs.

Use cycle support during cycle

Pct looks good. But I don't know much about nolva as I use torem
nolva works great if you get a legit source!

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
okay great... I appreciate the info... does everything else look okay? no need for kdrol?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran hdrol alone my first cycle and put on 15 lbs. Have to make sure you are eating good though. You are gonna feel like eating all the time so make sure you have A LOT of healthy high protein sources in your fridge cub-bards etc! I took just the cycle assist with no liver support as hdrol is very ez on the liver compared to the harsher ph's and the cycle assist has liver support in it, but if you feel it necessary then go for it!

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no kantandrol. its best to see how a PH affects you solo before you stack it. Plus you'd need to run katanadrol at around 300-400mg/day for 6 weeks to get results. save it for another cycle and grab another bottle maybe

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
so do you think the rest of my cycle looks good? is helladrol lean mass?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes helladrol is "lean mass" though it comes down to your diet. It definitely isn't wet like others or a big glycogen storer like SD.

Eat healthy and you'll be good, stack looks good too.