Andromass/Androhard/Dzine or Andromass/Androhard/Hdrol

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Will be getting bloods done from my previous andromass/androhard cycle on november 28. Can see the log and results here (best bet is to go to the last couple pages with results and pics): http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/179857-andro-mass-andro-11.html

Results were excellent, gained 18 pounds, kept 15 with no change in body fat. I am planning a next cycle, which I may run if version 3 is not out yet.

Plan 1:

Hdrol for 38 days at 100 mgs (thats the exact amount of pills I have)
Andromass: 38 days at 6 pills a day + 12 days at 9 pills a day
Androhard: 38 days at 6 pills a day + 12 days at 9 pills a day

The idea is that I want to bump up the dosage after i discontinue the hdrol. Over those next 12 days I hope to solidify or make some more gains. Also I have run hdrol before and the gains slowed during the middle of the 6th week so thats another reason why i picked 38 days.

Plan 2:

Dzine: 30/30/30/30/45
Andromass/Androhard: 6/6/6/6/6/9/9

Same idea as above with the hdrol.

Plan 3:

Dzine: 30/30/45/45
Andromass/Androhard: 6/6/9/9/9/9

My main concern here is that I have not run dzine before. This will be my 3rd cycle.

Pct will be nolva 20/20/10/10/(10 if i feel the need)
Daa: 3/3/3/3
Erase: 0/0/0/3/3/2/2/1
L dopa: 1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5

All opionions are appreciated. Thanks

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
bump, 30+ views and no opinions at all, cmon

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Is that the AM that you previously ran?
yeah i got 2 more bottles of each for future use so im trying to figure out what to do with them if version 3 isnt out when im ready to run them. although im still hoping for that opportunity to compare v2 with v3 if yall are up for it :thumbsup:

Tkomma

Tkomma

Awards
Man that seems like overkil on the dose. I would lower the h-drol amount to like 50mgs a day. Maybe 75 for a bit. I had a bunch of sides once at a high dose H-drol. The best cycle I have ever had was a x-tren 75mgs, and 50mg h-drol combo. Imho.

squidboy

Banned
Awards
**** hdrol for this stack it willl kick in way too late...... I'd go with dzine so you can get quick strength gains that will be in place when the AM kicks in and youll keep a nice, fun and linear growth curve. Either way Id throw in something to fight lethargy. I got such badass gains weeks 7 and 8 from AM that if you can afford it, it would be tits to run it 8 week.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Man that seems like overkil on the dose. I would lower the h-drol amount to like 50mgs a day. Maybe 75 for a bit. I had a bunch of sides once at a high dose H-drol. The best cycle I have ever had was a x-tren 75mgs, and 50mg h-drol combo. Imho.
ive run high dose hdrol already with no sides so im not that worried about hdrol sides. im just trying to decide which of the cycles is a better option, im leaning towards hdrol and know what to expect since i havent run dzine before

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are going to run that, I would use CyanoStaneRx by IML, it is Cyano and DMZ. You will get the hardening from the cyano/AH and mass from AM/DMZ and the dose is not too high of either. It is a very underrated DS that does not get the attention it needs. At 20mgs you will not get all the bad DMZ sides and all the mass.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
**** hdrol for this stack it willl kick in way too late...... I'd go with dzine so you can get quick strength gains that will be in place when the AM kicks in and youll keep a nice, fun and linear growth curve. Either way Id throw in something to fight lethargy. I got such badass gains weeks 7 and 8 from AM that if you can afford it, it would be tits to run it 8 week.
my only reason for not goign with dzine is because ive never run it before.

I have androhard for lethargy.

I could just run the andromass at 6 pills for 8 weeks in stead of upping the dose after discontinuing the hdrol or dzine, even with upping the dose id still be on it for 7 weeks total.

I have run andromass before, i have a log of it posted above. I felt it on day 5. I have also run hdrol before, also felt it on day 5 so kick in time is not something im worried about I feel it fast.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
If you are going to run that, I would use CyanoStaneRx by IML, it is Cyano and DMZ. You will get the hardening from the cyano/AH and mass from AM/DMZ and the dose is not too high of either. It is a very underrated DS that does not get the attention it needs. At 20mgs you will not get all the bad DMZ sides and all the mass.
i would take this into serious consideration if i didnt already have cel dzine on hand. the 3 layouts I posted are really the only things im interested in. Although I do have epi that I would considering substituting for the hdrol or dzine, but id rather save the epi for a summer recomp.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your DMZ dose is too high, I know this cause I ran it at 45 and you want to die. 30 is as high as I would ever go if you are taking it for an extended period. Stick to 15 for the first few days, then bump to 30 and you will do just fine. I don't know anyone who is not already on test that wants to take that much DMZ voluntarily, the sides are just brutal past 30 for most people. Heck, lots stick to 20mgs and have great runs.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Your DMZ dose is too high, I know this cause I ran it at 45 and you want to die. 30 is as high as I would ever go if you are taking it for an extended period. Stick to 15 for the first few days, then bump to 30 and you will do just fine. I don't know anyone who is not already on test that wants to take that much DMZ voluntarily, the sides are just brutal past 30 for most people. Heck, lots stick to 20mgs and have great runs.
if i started at 15 mgs for 3 days and then 30 mgs for 36 days so 39 days total of dmz, or do you think thats too long? whats the longest you would recommend running it? Only reason i ask is that if i were to just stop at 5 weeks id end up with like 8-10 pills left over with no use, which isnt necessarily the end of the world or anything

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
option 1, but start @ 75mg with halo/hdrol for 1 wk, than 100mg. no need it dosing it at 100mg from the get go. It still needs 12 days-ish to kick in, why use more than your have to from the start???

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
option 1, but start @ 75mg with halo/hdrol for 1 wk, than 100mg. no need it dosing it at 100mg from the get go. It still needs 12 days-ish to kick in, why use more than your have to from the start???
Honestly I felt it pretty well on day 5 last time i took it (by day 12-14 it was ridiculous though) and started at 75. If i did start at 75 the first week that would give me 2 extra days at the end though

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if i started at 15 mgs for 3 days and then 30 mgs for 36 days so 39 days total of dmz, or do you think thats too long? whats the longest you would recommend running it? Only reason i ask is that if i were to just stop at 5 weeks id end up with like 8-10 pills left over with no use, which isnt necessarily the end of the world or anything
I ran that and Epi in a bridge for six weeks, my liver values were just a few % points out of normal, it is not near as harsh as people think it is. 39 days is not a big deal as long as the dose doesn't cause you issues. If you make it to 30 days without feeling bad, you will surely be fine going to 39. You are going to be shutdown pretty hard though from the DMZ so that Nolva dose may need to be 40 in week 1, maybe 30 in week 2 then taper as you already have it. Since you are running the AndroMass I doubt you will have near the sides that I did as that is a legit test base since it actually converts to test, should be an awesome run. The Halo for 6 weeks is an awesome idea too just know that with the DMZ you will add more mass but may not keep it all.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
I ran that and Epi in a bridge for six weeks, my liver values were just a few % points out of normal, it is not near as harsh as people think it is. 39 days is not a big deal as long as the dose doesn't cause you issues. If you make it to 30 days without feeling bad, you will surely be fine going to 39. You are going to be shutdown pretty hard though from the DMZ so that Nolva dose may need to be 40 in week 1, maybe 30 in week 2 then taper as you already have it. Since you are running the AndroMass I doubt you will have near the sides that I did as that is a legit test base since it actually converts to test, should be an awesome run. The Halo for 6 weeks is an awesome idea too just know that with the DMZ you will add more mass but may not keep it all.
thanks for the info. Yeah i have had some thoughts about a higher nolva dose for the first week or so and possibly adding in some hcgenerate to help a little. The dmz is tempting because I will add more size and running the andromass for another 11 days after should help solidify those gains, but i would probably be shut down less with the hdrol. Its still a toss up between the two right now.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You gained 18 pounds off AM/AH, why not run it again? 18 pounds and keeping 15 is fantastic, don't see the point of adding to it.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
You gained 18 pounds off AM/AH, why not run it again? 18 pounds and keeping 15 is fantastic, don't see the point of adding to it.
Thats a good point. Its just tempting to see if the results stacked could be even better i guess. Im not doubting the compoud of anything, all im saying is that its easier for a 5'7 person to go from 166 to 181 than from 181 to 200, which is my goal.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats a good point. Its just tempting to see if the results stacked could be even better i guess. Im not doubting the compoud of anything, all im saying is that its easier for a 5'7 person to go from 166 to 181 than from 181 to 200, which is my goal.
PP would love to see you get all the weight with their products alone, if you want to get that last 19 pounds you won't get them on AM/AH again, it is almost always the law of diminishing returns. That is why people run multiple compounds on multiple cycles unless you ware wanting to eat non stop and have some be fat gain. DMZ is an excellent bulking compound and is ever better at staving off fat gain than most. Having AM as a test base will really make DMZ shine, guys use it as a kicker to cycles a lot instead of Dbol as it has less water bloat and is easy to get. Just my two cents.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
PP would love to see you get all the weight with their products alone, if you want to get that last 19 pounds you won't get them on AM/AH again, it is almost always the law of diminishing returns. That is why people run multiple compounds on multiple cycles unless you ware wanting to eat non stop and have some be fat gain. DMZ is an excellent bulking compound and is ever better at staving off fat gain than most. Having AM as a test base will really make DMZ shine, guys use it as a kicker to cycles a lot instead of Dbol as it has less water bloat and is easy to get. Just my two cents.
sounds pretty solid to me. yeah my previous cycle of andromass and androhard was incredible, but like you said i think the next 19 will be harder than those last 18. Not saying that am and ah arent capable of it, but i think adding in dzine or hdrol with those two may allow me to do it in one more cycle. can you think of any advantages to running it with hdrol over dzine or vice versa?

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
just a thought, would the ingredients in andromass and androhard that help with absorption make a methyl (dzine or hdrol) absorb any better as well?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just a thought, would the ingredients in andromass and androhard that help with absorption make a methyl (dzine or hdrol) absorb any better as well?
Yes it will. And to the OP, H-drol will come on slower but the gains will be easier to keep and sides will more than likely be less unless you dose h-drol really high. Many love h-drol, it is one of the few I have not ran sadly.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes it will. And to the OP, H-drol will come on slower but the gains will be easier to keep and sides will more than likely be less unless you dose h-drol really high. Many love h-drol, it is one of the few I have not ran sadly.
I am in the minority in that I hated my run with it. I got minimal strength/LBM gains and really high BP at 75mg/day.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am in the minority in that I hated my run with it. I got minimal strength/LBM gains and really high BP at 75mg/day.
Man that sucks, I don't do well with methyls so I rarely, if ever, run them anymore. Tren and some of the DHT based PH/DS get along with me much better.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man that sucks, I don't do well with methyls so I rarely, if ever, run them anymore. Tren and some of the DHT based PH/DS get along with me much better.
It's pretty odd as I rarely have any BP issues from AAS. For example, UD, which is pretty damn potent, gave me very few issues.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Yeah thats kinda what i was thinking. When you say high dose, would you consider 100 of hdrol to be high?

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
any pp reps have any suggestions on which stack they would like to see run

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any pp reps have any suggestions on which stack they would like to see run
No offense to PP, I like many of the reps, but this is about you and since it is not sponsored it really is irrelevant. Your goals will dictate what you run, how you train and what you diet will be, not a company rep as he/she does not know what your goal(s) are. Pick a direction, make a plan, review your plan and execute it. That is a successful cycle and any changes that need to come up during it in regards to sides, water retention issues or diet not meeting goals are game time decisions.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
No offense to PP, I like many of the reps, but this is about you and since it is not sponsored it really is irrelevant. Your goals will dictate what you run, how you train and what you diet will be, not a company rep as he/she does not know what your goal(s) are. Pick a direction, make a plan, review your plan and execute it. That is a successful cycle and any changes that need to come up during it in regards to sides, water retention issues or diet not meeting goals are game time decisions.
yeah i realize its my choice, im just really not swayed one way or the other between stacking it with hdrol or dzine so just lookign for more opinions, If i pulled the trigger on it today i think id do dzine, although that thought will probably change 10 times between now and when the time approaches to actually start this.

Game plan is: sitting at 5'7 and 183 as of today at 10-11%. Will be 184-185 when i start this. Goal is to finish the cycle at 200 (and hopefully maintain atleast 195, if not more) at a similar body fat, would like 10-20 pounds on all major lifts and improvements in upper chest size. Sure my expectations are high, but if i set the bar high ill bust ass even more getting there.

Had terrible back pumps the final 3 weeks when i ran hdrol at 100 mgs, but i didnt even feel shut down after and the gains were easy to keep. Andromass gains were easy to keep as well with no shut down feeling either, but got back pumps the last 3 weeks there as well. Dzine i havent run, which makes me just a little iffy, but with andromass as a test base i think it will work out. Plus goign forward after this cycle I woudl much rather run hdrol solo than dzine solo

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hated it, didn't get much and my bloods were similar to an SD run

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about AndroBulk? You avoid a methyl and we are seeing more weight gain off of it than we did with AndroMass.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
What about AndroBulk? You avoid a methyl and we are seeing more weight gain off of it than we did with AndroMass.
if v3 is out by the time im ready to start then ill save this stack for another time

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe when it gets affordable for the average Joe. What's the price going to be? If it is $200 like AMv3 on sale at Orbit right now, I just can't see how people are going to jump on that. Sure it is not methylated but neither is Trenazone and it will put on the mass he wants and prbably cut him up a lot more as well.

OP - Trenazone is what you want if you can afford to buy something new, I just ran it and loved it. 1.5mL a day for 6 weeks with your PP products will be nuts, you will put on 10 pounds and you will cut up. Just be ready for a little insomnia, occasional night sweats and looking a beast in the mirror. See my log if you are curious.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only issue I have with Trenazone is the same sides as a methyl, high LFT's and skewed cholesterol levels. To each his own, we are just throwing out ideas

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PP would love to see you get all the weight with their products alone, if you want to get that last 19 pounds you won't get them on AM/AH again, it is almost always the law of diminishing returns. That is why people run multiple compounds on multiple cycles unless you ware wanting to eat non stop and have some be fat gain.
I hate seeing this advice. This is exactly why you have guys running insane amounts of testosterone for a second or third cycle of it because someone on the internet told them they would not have a successful cycle at the same dose of the same hormone. I am not saying he is going to gain 19lbs every cycle, but I can guarantee if he had a previous successful cycle, he would again.

I am not telling him he shouldn't stack, or should only use our products, he has had success with them, I don't need to sell him on it, but the logic above is very flawed, imo.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Pretty iffy on tren and really would not want to deal with a transdermal. Im overly aggressive as it is and i also really dont feel like dealing with progesterone related sides at all. Its the progesterone that bothers me most about it, i think i could deal with the aggression. I really dont know how to counter progesterone related sides. Letro is worthless, and caber and prami are for prolactic so they wouldnt be of much value either. I know i could run high dosed furaza or pstanz with it but that would get quite expensive real quick. I do not know if i am at high risk for progesterone related sides though, the only experience i have with progesterone is that im currently taking revamp which has pregnenolone in it which can raise progesterone some, so far no issues. If i were to run a tren product i would just wait until trendione hits the market, but again i highly doubt ill ever do tren. But i will check out your log for sure, maybe itll alter my opinion.

The affordability of v3 could be an issue, as i already have everythign for this cycle on hand, but maybe we could work something out like last time on pricing/logging and what not when the time comes?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate seeing this advice. This is exactly why you have guys running insane amounts of testosterone for a second or third cycle of it because someone on the internet told them they would not have a successful cycle at the same dose of the same hormone. I am not saying he is going to gain 19lbs every cycle, but I can guarantee if he had a previous successful cycle, he would again.

I am not telling him he shouldn't stack, or should only use our products, he has had success with them, I don't need to sell him on it, but the logic above is very flawed, imo.
No it is not. I would want him to run your products too, especially if he was successful before. You show me someone who runs the same cycle 2, maybe 3 times in a year, at the same dose and produces the same results. You can't for so many reasons and why not try to add in something else as he as a test based equivalent to 428mg a week of Test E, right? Test is great, you can have awesome gains off of it but people don't cycle test for 4 weeks, they cycle it for 10/12/16 that is why most cycles run a kick start with an oral or short ester test/AAS. I am sorry but if you are going to run products like this and blindly take advice without doing any research, that is not my problem or yours for that matter. Ultimately it is you taking the pills or injecting, not me or someone else telling you to. No one is forcing him to do something, he has aggressive goals and wants to reach them, why can't we make suggestions that will help him reach an a goal of that nature?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is not a bad suggestion if it is out in time and in his budget. I still question if there will be prolonged shutdown as this is a target hormone to deca but that remains to be seen (or it may be addressed in the write up, time will tell).

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
No it is not. I would want him to run your products too, especially if he was successful before. You show me someone who runs the same cycle 2, maybe 3 times in a year, at the same dose and produces the same results. You can't for so many reasons and why not try to add in something else as he as a test based equivalent to 428mg a week of Test E, right? Test is great, you can have awesome gains off of it but people don't cycle test for 4 weeks, they cycle it for 10/12/16 that is why most cycles run a kick start with an oral or short ester test/AAS. I am sorry but if you are going to run products like this and blindly take advice without doing any research, that is not my problem or yours for that matter. Ultimately it is you taking the pills or injecting, not me or someone else telling you to. No one is forcing him to do something, he has aggressive goals and wants to reach them, why can't we make suggestions that will help him reach an a goal of that nature?
Who is this directed at?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who is this directed at?
General statement, not at you or anyone in particular. I tried to keep it general on the pronouns for that reason, sorry if you misinterpreted. I don't get where this hostility from PP is coming from. Everytime the AndroSeries is coming out people get all defensive, not sure why. It happens with all new product releases. I mean look at Apple, they get more crap about everything that company releases than anyone else but people still drink the koolaid and Apple has 85 BILLION in cash so it doesn't seem to have an effect on sales. Ok, end rant/

What are you going to run now?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is not a bad suggestion if it is out in time and in his budget. I still question if there will be prolonged shutdown as this is a target hormone to deca but that remains to be seen (or it may be addressed in the write up, time will tell).
Beta testers showed minimal shut down with bloods and quick recovery in PCT, I have high hopes foe this one

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
General statement, not at you or anyone in particular. I tried to keep it general on the pronouns for that reason, sorry if you misinterpreted. I don't get where this hostility from PP is coming from. Everytime the AndroSeries is coming out people get all defensive, not sure why. It happens with all new product releases. I mean look at Apple, they get more crap about everything that company releases than anyone else but people still drink the koolaid and Apple has 85 BILLION in cash so it doesn't seem to have an effect on sales. Ok, end rant/

What are you going to run now?
i understand. I think companies just put so much time and effort into their products and really want to see it succeed that sometimes constructive criticism and questions are taken out of context. Also its hard to interpret exactly what someone may mean with a question without face to face contact so that can influence onces response. PP has always been great to me with past transactions.

Right now I am looking at the am/ah/dzine assuming everything from the blood tests is good to go. I have a bottle of sd that im looking to trade along with a few bucks to a buddy for a bottle of ultradrol. If this were to happen i may be tempted to swap ultradrol in for dzine, but probably not.

If version 3 is out and i can work out a simiilar deal with pp as i did last time then that will def be an option, but if i have to buy everything at price then itll likely just be too expensive since I already have everything else on hand. Although it woudl be awesome to be able to write a log comparing v2 with v3 and show bloods comparing both series as well.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
i would do andromass at 9 pills a day and hdrol at 75mg.

or andromass 6 andro hard 6 hdrol 75.

only do dzine 30mg as well.

whoever said hdrol doesnt kick in fast enough.....ive used it twice and both times ive weighed over 215 and it kicked in with in 5 days.

more is not better. just save pills for more cycles.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the Androhard 6, Andromass 6, hdrol 50-75mg suggestion above.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

whoever said hdrol doesnt kick in fast enough.....ive used it twice and both times ive weighed over 215 and it kicked in with in 5 days.

Words of ****ing wisdom.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards

im with you on that i felt hdrol on the 5th day at 75 mg as well Last time I ran hdrol I did 75 for 3 weeks and 100 for 3 weeks and liked 100 alot more, so im not just pushing the dose just to push it

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
curious as to why you prefer hdrol over dzine, or what benefits you see from one over the other?
less sides when already having a big stack in two other products.

id do the Hdrol with his dose andromass or andromass and hard at regular doses. hdrol jsut at 75mg. it will feel strong as hell with two other compounds.

can you name a list with what you have and how many bottles?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beta testers showed minimal shut down with bloods and quick recovery in PCT, I have high hopes foe this one
That is actually really cool as many people don't want to run deca but want the benefits. Are people noticing any improvement in joints/soft tissue like that which is seen with deca and NPP?