Clen with M1T. How much for how long?

Awards
I am about to start another M1T cycle and was considering stacking it with clen to help keep off the fat. I hope to do a 2 week cycle of M1T this time @15mg/day. What doseage of the clen should I use, and for how long?

Redspy

Board Supporter
Awards
Here a suggested cycle from the Clen FAQ

Example of a first cycle:

Day1: 20mcg
Day2: 40mcg
Day3: 60mcg
Day4: 80mcg
Day5: 80mcg(Note: Increase the dose only when the side effects are tolerable)
Day6-Day12: 100mcg
Day13: 80 mcg (Tapering is not necessary, but it helps some users get back to
normal gradually)
Day14: 60 mcgs
Day15: off
Day16: off
Day 17: ECA/ NYC stack

Example of a second cycle:

Day1: 60mcg
Day2: 80mcg
Day3: 80mcg
Day4: 100mcg
Day5: 100mcg
Day6-Day12: 120mcg
Day13: 100 mcg
Day14: 80 mcgs
Day15: off
Day16: off
Day 17: ECA/ NYC stack
Personally I wouldn't run clen with a compound like M1T, which can raise blood pressure. I'd wait for PCT. Others might disagree, just a personal preference.

Gumbo

Gumbo

Awards
I am about to start another M1T cycle and was considering stacking it with clen to help keep off the fat. I hope to do a 2 week cycle of M1T this time @15mg/day. What doseage of the clen should I use, and for how long?
Since the cycle is for 2 weeks, just stack it with 4AD and use the Clen during your PCT.

Experiment with the clen...start low and work up. I use the stuff from Ancil guys (200mcg/ml) and this stuff feels like it's overdosed :blink:

I took 0.5 ml (100mcg) and was shaking for hours.....lol
I downed it to about 0.3 ml (60mcg) and worked back up to 100mcg.

Good luck.

Gumbo

Awards
Since the cycle is for 2 weeks, just stack it with 4AD and use the Clen during your PCT.

Experiment with the clen...start low and work up. I use the stuff from Ancil guys (200mcg/ml) and this stuff feels like it's overdosed :blink:
Where is the best place to get 4AD, which brand, and what doseage should I run on a 2 week cycle with 15mg of M1T?

Also, what is the Ancil guys stuff?

Thanks for the help.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
www.customnutritionwarehouse.com, get some t-4 which is transdermal 4ad and take 300-500mg transdermal daily split up into two doses. Get some nolva from custom for your PCT while you are shopping there.

If you search you can find the details on the above if any of it is confusing.

I believe the ancill guys stuff he was talking about was clen.

Awards
Okay, so how does this sound:
2 week cycle of M1T (15mg) and 4AD (500mg~1.5 squirts twice daily)
Then during my PCT with Nolva (40mg first week/20mg the second) and Clen (as listed in Redspy's post)

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would do the m1t @ 10mg, at least to start out and the 4ad at 400 to start out, not need to start so high unless you find you need to bump up the doses.

You will want to do the nolva for more like 4 weeks, somethink like this:

Week 1 - 60mg or 3ml/day
Week 2 - 60mg or 3ml/day
Week 3 - 45mg or 2.25ml/day
Week 4 - 30mg or 1.5ml/day

Total volume needed: 68.25ml

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you run M1T, then head straight for using clen, be careful the first few days in PCT (whole time actually). Both compounds are known to cause cramping and might lead to injury if you aren't careful with it.

Awards
I would do the m1t @ 10mg, at least to start out and the 4ad at 400 to start out, not need to start so high unless you find you need to bump up the doses.

You will want to do the nolva for more like 4 weeks, somethink like this:

Week 1 - 60mg or 3ml/day
Week 2 - 60mg or 3ml/day
Week 3 - 45mg or 2.25ml/day
Week 4 - 30mg or 1.5ml/day

Total volume needed: 68.25ml
I did an M1T cycle before with 15mg with good results. I had started with 10mg but then upped it.

Do I need 4 weeks of Nolva even though I am only doing a 2 week cycle of M1T?

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
2 Weeks of Nolva will be Sufficient, unless you feel that you arent Recovered.

About the Clen, you really need to just Take about 20-40 Mcgs to See Where your At with It.

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
DONT USE CLEN DURING PCT. You will lose all of your gains, trust me. The last thing you want is a sped up metabolism when your on pct, you will go into a very catabolic state. I am not going to advocate clen/m1t together as they might cause very high blood pressure in some people, but if I was going to run a cycle of clen with m1t I would definatley run them at the same time. Don't listen to those studies on rats that say clen is anti-catabolic, because it's not in humans. And for pct use nolva 40/40/20/20 (to be safe, m1t is real suppressive)

Gumbo

Gumbo

Awards
DONT USE CLEN DURING PCT. You will lose all of your gains, trust me. The last thing you want is a sped up metabolism when your on pct, you will go into a very catabolic state. I am not going to advocate clen/m1t together as they might cause very high blood pressure in some people, but if I was going to run a cycle of clen with m1t I would definatley run them at the same time. Don't listen to those studies on rats that say clen is anti-catabolic, because it's not in humans. And for pct use nolva 40/40/20/20 (to be safe, m1t is real suppressive)
What about low dosages of Clen during PCT??? (under 40mcg)

Are you implying that it is beneficial to have a slow metabolism during PCT? My thoughts are that the opposite would be true. That way you are able to eat more and flood your muscles with nutrients.

I'm just curious since I've done clen as part of my PCT and saw no ill effects.

Thanks,

Gumbo

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
m1t is soooo supressive 4 weeks pct is a good idea. The dosing I gave you is best, 40mg tab = 60mg liquid.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
i beg to differ...

As with any substance, clen has differenct effects on different people. I used it post cycle (m1t/4ad)and kept getting stronger, no bullshit. It helps you keep intensity up when your low (ie. off hormones) I think for endomorphs clen is the perfect PCT tool, along with Nolva of course. Use the nolva like others have said for 4 weeks @ 60, 60, 40, 40. M1T will shut u down like a motherbitch....good luck with ur cycle...

juststarting

Awards
So is everyone in agreement that an M1T and Clen cycle is not a good idea?

Ming

Awards
M1T and Clen together, if nothing else, would have to feel like total crap.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Clen and M1t, dont run it without enough test. M1t wasnt TOOOO bad (to being the key word here) with clen and 4ad, I never got back pains from clen or m1t, but m1t makes me lethargic, and clen makes me really anxious. Its not fun to say the least.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Ah Never M1T & Clen!
Your blood pressure is going to go through the roof, and you will feel like absolute crap. It's like combining the flu with speed.
By the time you spend money on all the blood pressure and liver supplements, you might as have done another anabolic.

If your goal is simply to keep off the fat, then eat correctly and/or do some cardio. Taking Clen with limit - if not completely negate any muscle gains. You may even just lose muscle.
If this is a lean mass cycle - run 4ad at a low dose, and 15mg of M1T.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Dont know why this didnt show up last night but here was my post:

With Clens negative effects on the heart, and M1t's Increases in BP and its negative effect of lipid profiles, it would be a very bad cycle for your heart. I have done clen maybe a few days while on m1t, but I hate clen.