Sust vs. Test E

• Thread starter Distilled Water
  • Start date
lbond2

lbond2

Awards
I have never done either...but from my research use Test-E, it will keep you bloods more stable. Its more cosistent and in the end it will be healtier for you.

joeblow1

Awards
I'm still trying to learn about the benefits of sust 250 over test-e. I know sust is a 250 mg blend (500mg/week) but is it really that much better for a bulk than say 500mg/ week of test e?
Its really just a preference ive used both and imo test e is better. Reason being sus is painful because of the prop in it. I also feel like when it kicks in its more stable. The sus has diff easters that release at diff times so you get a milder effect, where as test e takes a while but comes on like a freight train.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its really just a preference ive used both and imo test e is better. Reason being sus is painful because of the prop in it. I also feel like when it kicks in its more stable. The sus has diff easters that release at diff times so you get a milder effect, where as test e takes a while but comes on like a freight train.
Yea but sust would, in theory hit sooner? But on a bulk a kick starting oral should take care of that. Thanks for the input, if i knew how to rep from my phone I would lol

joeblow1

Awards
Yea but sust would, in theory hit sooner? But on a bulk a kick starting oral should take care of that. Thanks for the input, if i knew how to rep from my phone I would lol
Your right it does come on sooner thats why i feel its milder than test e. The test takes about 3 to 4 weeks to really feel it. But you get hit hard when it comes on. Dbol or anadrol works well also.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I broke it down once to show just how ineffective Sus 250 is, but I forget which post it's under. You'd have to take at least a gram a week if you're a beginner, or 2 grams a week if your seasoned. There are guys who take it with other gear and claim gains, but what would you expect? It's test, so you're going to see "some" gains, but it's the other gear that's really giving you your gains.

The theory behind Sus 250 is that it will keep your blood levels more constant with the c ocktail of different weighted esters. But I have never seen any evidence to suggest that theory works. I've always felt Sus 250 was for someone confused about esters, thinking one shot would shotgun all the bases.

My advice, for whatever it's worth, is to stick to 500mgs of test (250 2x wk) and forget about Sus 250.

I'm still trying to learn about the benefits of sust 250 over test-e. I know sust is a 250 mg blend (500mg/week) but is it really that much better for a bulk than say 500mg/ week of test e?

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Well I know most pin sust mon/wed/fri for that reason but I read a lot about sust being great for a bulk and strength.
all long esters you only need to pin 1x a week,

pinning more then that will cause UNSTABLE levels, i dont know where all of you get your mis information about 2x a week causing more stable levels,

causes more stable uprise and no leveling off, so hormones are always fluctiating. make a chart and see for yourself or read in anabolic pharmacology.

either way.

i like sust on a cruise, and the other esters on a bulk or cut. best way to do it.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
libido within a week, gains and insane good mood 3-4

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently on Sust 300, at 600mg a week. I can't say I have used Test E, so whether it is stronger or not is really up in the air to me, but the pin is painless, three times a week is no big deal, and I feel like a million bucks and am making some serious gains already just 3 weeks in. I'm probably gonna run a single ester next time just for experiment, but sustanon has been working great so far for me. To each their own, but if I can give any info, it's that the pin does NOT hurt.

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
I am starting week 2 of 600mg test e.
I got test p do you think I should throw that in too?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I broke it down once to show just how ineffective Sus 250 is, but I forget which post it's under. You'd have to take at least a gram a week if you're a beginner, or 2 grams a week if your seasoned. There are guys who take it with other gear and claim gains, but what would you expect? It's test, so you're going to see "some" gains, but it's the other gear that's really giving you your gains.

The theory behind Sus 250 is that it will keep your blood levels more constant with the c ocktail of different weighted esters. But I have never seen any evidence to suggest that theory works. I've always felt Sus 250 was for someone confused about esters, thinking one shot would shotgun all the bases.

My advice, for whatever it's worth, is to stick to 500mgs of test (250 2x wk) and forget about Sus 250.

many people, myself included have made great gains using much less than this. Have you ever used sust? do you really believe this?? cmon dude?
gmg, what up buddy? its been a while, you went to the darkside?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am starting week 2 of 600mg test e.
I got test p do you think I should throw that in too?
You can but by the time it is kicking your Test E will be ramping up too. An extra 50 mgs EOD of prop definitely wouldnt hurt just make sure you have an AI as your water bloat will increase as both esters are kicking in strong.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
many people, myself included have made great gains using much less than this. Have you ever used sust? do you really believe this?? cmon dude?
I'm with Mooch, many many people make great gains on Sust 250 and 300. It is something I have considered and still am.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
You say many people make great gains compared to what? Like I said, you're going to see some gains because it's test, but for anyone to say "great" gains I think is total unsubstantiated hype. Give me some examples of many, many people making great gains on Sust compared to let's say 500mgs of test per week. I think you're getting caught up in the Voodoo aspect of Sustanon. Look it up, then break down the test, the esters and figure out what you're actually getting. Have you done that?

I'm with Mooch, many many people make great gains on Sust 250 and 300. It is something I have considered and still am.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test is test, the only thing different is the ester attached or lack there of for suspension/test no-ester. I don't need to pander to your query, I know it works, people's opinions I trust have experience with it and test E/C/Prop and say depending on your goal, it is an excellent choice. Would I use it on a cut, no I would use prop or test E but that doesn't mean it is ineffective. Just the test prop alone in it will give you gains at 500-600mgs a week of dosage depending on the ratio in it (they aren't all the same depending on the source). That is like the argument that creatine mono is the only creatine that works, bullsh*t, I get better gains out of MCC and di-creatine mallate than mono so I must be crazy according to your logic.

Chuckbob500

Awards
My 2 cents

Ask a hundred people and you will get half that say Sus is the best and half that say Test E is the best. In my opinion they are both great products and if your curious to which cycle will be the best than try a cycle of each and see what you prefer. Everyone is different and they are going to react differently from one to the next and some will grow better on one then the other. Just the way it is. I have run Test E and got great results and my buddy ran Sus at the same and got killer results as well. The most noticeable difference was the time it took to kick in, he started gaining a lot sooner but I went through the roof about 5 weeks in and gained solid til the end. Good luck

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I'd never call you crazy and I didn't present any logic, just the facts which you seem to agree with. Sustanon is a blend of different esterfied test. The only question is whether the cleavage of esters is so precise as to give you the constant blood levels the makers claim it gives you and whether you want to rely on that claim. You will gain simply because you're using test. We agree on that. The reason I say it's ineffective is that it doesn't live up to its claims. Those claims are based on cleavage so precise that the release keeps your test levels constant. You say you know it works, so I ask again, how do you know that on any given day you are getting the esters to cleave off like it should on paper? According to the manufacturer, the advantage of Sust is that it can be injected once a month, and the different esters would provide different timed releases over that month, and the patient on TRT would therefore only need to visit the doctor once a month for his shot. It was developed for convenience, not for bodybuilders. You're paying for a lot of esters.

In the alternative I content that whether you're cutting or bulking, 500mg of Test E is a better choice than Sustanon and if you want other blends, just add prop or suspension and you'll get much more out of your cycle than Sustanon can give. I'm not saying Sustanon is worthless, it's just no better in any way than Test E/C.

Test is test, the only thing different is the ester attached or lack there of for suspension/test no-ester. I don't need to pander to your query, I know it works, people's opinions I trust have experience with it and test E/C/Prop and say depending on your goal, it is an excellent choice. Would I use it on a cut, no I would use prop or test E but that doesn't mean it is ineffective. Just the test prop alone in it will give you gains at 500-600mgs a week of dosage depending on the ratio in it (they aren't all the same depending on the source). That is like the argument that creatine mono is the only creatine that works, bullsh*t, I get better gains out of MCC and di-creatine mallate than mono so I must be crazy according to your logic.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
What up homie! Yea, I dipped for a while, but I'm back and a few weeks into a sustanon/tbol cycle. Absolutely loving it. I have a thread in this section of the forum come drop by.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd never call you crazy and I didn't present any logic, just the facts which you seem to agree with. Sustanon is a blend of different esterfied test. The only question is whether the cleavage of esters is so precise as to give you the constant blood levels the makers claim it gives you and whether you want to rely on that claim. You will gain simply because you're using test. We agree on that. The reason I say it's ineffective is that it doesn't live up to its claims. Those claims are based on cleavage so precise that the release keeps your test levels constant. You say you know it works, so I ask again, how do you know that on any given day you are getting the esters to cleave off like it should on paper? According to the manufacturer, the advantage of Sust is that it can be injected once a month, and the different esters would provide different timed releases over that month, and the patient on TRT would therefore only need to visit the doctor once a month for his shot. It was developed for convenience, not for bodybuilders. You're paying for a lot of esters.

In the alternative I content that whether you're cutting or bulking, 500mg of Test E is a better choice than Sustanon and if you want other blends, just add prop or suspension and you'll get much more out of your cycle than Sustanon can give. I'm not saying Sustanon is worthless, it's just no better in any way than Test E/C.
The tren has me a little aggressive today, I agree with your logic. Sust once a month sounds like no fun... Crazy to think people do that and have stable levels.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Don't you just love Tren? I'm a Tren junkie too, and can't wait to jump back on a Tren cycle.

The tren has me a little aggressive today, I agree with your logic. Sust once a month sounds like no fun... Crazy to think people do that and have stable levels.

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
With the test e I am taking, I have done it a week and noticed nothing yet. No pimples, extra beard growth nothing.
Been training like a madman, when will I see the muscle growth

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
detroithammer what's the breakdown of how much test you're actually getting mg per mg without ester with 500mg test e vs 500mg sust

joeblow1

Awards
With the test e I am taking, I have done it a week and noticed nothing yet. No pimples, extra beard growth nothing.
Been training like a madman, when will I see the muscle growth
Test e wont really kick in till bout 4th week, but when it does youll be an animal.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established

I agree with some of this. Its a blend so you think your pinning 500mg of test but its actually low doses of multiple esters that equal 500mg.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Google says that Sustanon 250 by organon has 176mg/ml, the rest is the ester weight. however, if you're talking about a different blend preparation, a quick google search yielded these results:

Milligrams below are the estimated amount of active hormone per 100mg of hormone and ester.

Boldenone base: 100mg
Boldenone acetate: 83mg
Boldenone Propionate: 80mg
Boldenone Cypionate: 69mg
Boldenone Undecylenate: 61mg

Clostebol Base: 100mg
Clostebol Acetate: 84mg
Clostebol Enanthate: 72mg

Drostanolone Base: 100mg
Drostanolone Propionate: 80mg
Drostanolone Enanthate: 71mg

Methenolone Base: 100mg
Methenolone Acetate: 82mg
Methenolone Enanthate: 71mg

Nandrolone Base: 100mg
Nandrolone Cypionate: 69mg
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate: 63mg
Nandrolone Decanoate: 62mg
Nandrolone Undecylenate: 60mg
Nandrolone Laurate: 56mg

Stenbolone Base: 100mg
Stenbolone Acetate: 84mg

Testosterone Base: 100mg
Testosterone Acetate: 83mg
Testosterone Propionate: 80mg
Testosterone Isocaproate: 72mg
Testosterone Enanthate: 70mg
Testosterone Cypionate: 69mg
Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 66mg
Testosterone Decanoate: 62mg
Testosterone Undecanoate: 61mg

Trenbolone Base: 100mg
Trenbolone Acetate: 83mg
Trenbolone Enanthate: 68mg
Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl Carbonate: 65mg*
Trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate: 65mg*

*Same.
So using the Sustanon numbers above if you pin 2x/wk, you'd be getting approx 352mg of test, compared to test enth at 500/wk = 350test/wk. With Andropen (which is what I'll be using), it's 2 pins of 275/wk = 380mg/wk

****, I just realized that I might now want to use this much for a first cycle... LOL

Last edited:

jgun

Awards
okay i have done all my reseach and decided to go with sust 250, but when i got my goods the guy picked up 10ml test e 250 and 10ml sust 250 so now im trying to figure out if i want to run the test first or the sust first or mix them up?????????? Any help please?

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
sust first, it has shorter esters which will kick in faster, then switch to test e after you're done w/ the sust.

joeblow1

Awards
okay i have done all my reseach and decided to go with sust 250, but when i got my goods the guy picked up 10ml test e 250 and 10ml sust 250 so now im trying to figure out if i want to run the test first or the sust first or mix them up?????????? Any help please?
I would mix it. Run 1 ml of each a week. This will give you a fast start and keep you stable over the 10 weeks. The test e takes few weeks to notice but its great when it does kick in. Youll feel the sus first but over the course of the shoot it doesnt seem as strong as test e. If you mix it you get the best of both.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
there's no point in mixing, sust contains long esters already, some longer than test-e. Switching to only a long ester after 4 weeks on sust will be fine. If anything, you could overlap by one week. Just look up the 1/2 lives of the esters and you should be able to time it accordingly.

joeblow1

Awards
there's no point in mixing, sust contains long esters already, some longer than test-e. Switching to only a long ester after 4 weeks on sust will be fine. If anything, you could overlap by one week. Just look up the 1/2 lives of the esters and you should be able to time it accordingly.
Sus may contain longer esters than test e but they are milder imo. I have used both and I would always choose test e over sus. I like it better but I do like test p thats y if I had both id mix them. To get the best of both.