12wk cycle, should I kickstart it?

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Cycle will be andropen 275 pinned mon/thurs.

I have plenty of mdrol/SD-transform on hand, but I really can't deal with the lethargic sides that I get at higher doses. Would it be worth it to use 10/10/10 of SD to kickstart it? or perhaps 10/10/20? My last ED SD cycle was 10/20/20/20, and by 3rd week the lethargy really kicked in.

I also have a limited supply of 10mg tabs of var. I've been reading that var is better used for a finisher, but I have no idea if that would be needed since this is my first pinned cycle. Has anyone used this for a kicker in the beginning?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
heard kickstart was useless.... Cant remember where i heard that from.... Maybe somone could support me.....

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just read same thing on another thread as well. Especially with var. Was planning on kickstarting a Test cycle with it in Jan but might save the money and see how I do with a Test-only cycle for a first injectable run.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
If first time injecting then i would highly recommend a just test cycle

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to do a test cycle beginning of next year and it will start as just test with the possibility of adding an oral in either week 5 or week 7. I have read that if your test is really kicking, week 5-6 for most, orals are best used then as opposed to a kickstart, especially something like Dbol. Again, not from personal experience but from many who have used this method successfully. If lethargy on SD is an issue, I would add it in once the test is working in your favor, it may be a very different run as opposed at the beginning.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
lol kickstart is useless?
slow acting- test e, meaning gains start after 6th week
fast acting- dbol, meaning gains start right now

sooooo, combine slow + fast and u get like 1-10 test e, 1-4 dbol. meaning ur gaining from week 1 up till week 12. compared to very little gains in first few weeks and than gaining after that till week 12.

icon0561

icon0561

Awards

sooooo, combine slow + fast and u get like 1-10 test e, 1-4 dbol. meaning ur gaining from week 1 up till week 12. compared to very little gains in first few weeks and than gaining after that till week 12.
This is the reason you would want to kick start and they are far from useless. There are many ways to do it with orals or faster acting forms of test (prop or TNE). If its your first cycle I would stick to test only just to see how you respond to that first then run a kick start next cycle.
For me I prefer to run a faster acting form of test the whole time and not have to worry about adding orals into the picture but lots of people have had great cycles front loading with them.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established

i didnt think that was called kickstart.... if im wrong thought it was when you ramp up your dosage at the beginning.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are talking about front loading; there verdict on front loading is still out even though some swear by it and others say it is a waste of test. Test Prop and TNE are definitely a way to kick start gains in the beginning, I have read extensively about that but many complain about PIP with test prop and tne/test suspension.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i didnt think that was called kickstart.... if im wrong thought it was when you ramp up your dosage at the beginning.
That's a frontload when done with injectables. If you planned on using 500mgs weekly you inject 1000mgs the first week. Some will do it the second too. Anecdotally it doesn't seem to affect gains in the end. Kickstarting with fast acting orals, ie. Dbol, A-50 or SD gets strength and water weight up quickly for a psychological boost.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Ok. My bad.... Got my terms mixed up. Thank yah for clearin.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input guys. I think I'll just stick with test-only w/o a kickstart. I'll be running a blend, so that should help the test kick in sooner than wk6 hopefully!

As fro the var... what to do with it... hmmmm maybe I'll just save it for my cut to retain muscle mass while on a caloric deficit in the spring.

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
You are talking about front loading; there verdict on front loading is still out even though some swear by it and others say it is a waste of test. Test Prop and TNE are definitely a way to kick start gains in the beginning, I have read extensively about that but many complain about PIP with test prop and tne/test suspension.
Prop definitely causes pain for me especially at higher concentrations. TNE was more painful than prop but kicks in very fast so it gets a few bonus points from me for that. If TNE wasn't such a pain in the ass to make I would run it more often.

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
Thanks for the input guys. I think I'll just stick with test-only w/o a kickstart. I'll be running a blend, so that should help the test kick in sooner than wk6 hopefully!

As fro the var... what to do with it... hmmmm maybe I'll just save it for my cut to retain muscle mass while on a caloric deficit in the spring.
With the blend you should see gains sooner due to the prop. How often are you planning on pinning?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Prop definitely causes pain for me especially at higher concentrations. TNE was more painful than prop but kicks in very fast so it gets a few bonus points from me for that. If TNE wasn't such a pain in the ass to make I would run it more often.
I am told the new TNE done in oil is much less painful but that is dependent on the chemist and how it is formulated I imagine. Not even close to the point where I would be ready to use something like that but in time I want to try, I hear it is just sick.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude use a kick start... gaining from week 1 of the cycle ensures better muscle retention.

and one of the worst things is waiting for test e to kick in lol. you're just pinning yourself for weeks and still feel natural in the gym although your libido will be very high. gains are so slow.

i'm at the point where i'm not gaining anything from test but it can sustain my gains from any oral very well. it's pretty much become a muscle maintenance steroid for me so def use a kickstart imo

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
dude use a kick start... gaining from week 1 of the cycle ensures better muscle retention.

and one of the worst things is waiting for test e to kick in lol. you're just pinning yourself for weeks and still feel natural in the gym although your libido will be very high. gains are so slow.

i'm at the point where i'm not gaining anything from test but it can sustain my gains from any oral very well. it's pretty much become a muscle maintenance steroid for me so def use a kickstart imo

x2x

SD
10/10/20/20

with being on the tes the lethargy wont be as bad

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
I am told the new TNE done in oil is much less painful but that is dependent on the chemist and how it is formulated I imagine. Not even close to the point where I would be ready to use something like that but in time I want to try, I hear it is just sick.
I've made the suspension in water and made it with EO/ Guaiacol and its painful either way. Nothing that would keep me from using it, but its not exactly pleasant.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
With the blend you should see gains sooner due to the prop. How often are you planning on pinning?
I'm planning on pinning 2x/wk. I don't want to have to pin more than that really...

x2x

SD
10/10/20/20

with being on the tes the lethargy wont be as bad
Won't be as bad and non-existent are different. I can't deal with "not as bad." Actually, I might just run 10/10/10 kickstart, or just not even do a kick start this time around.