test at 250 to 500 mg a week for a few years - what damage?

  1. test at 250 to 500 mg a week for a few years - what damage?


    What damage can you do to your system by taking testosterone at 250 to 500 mg a week for 6 years ? Mostly 250 a week but upped to 500 for a few weeks at a time. No pct ever.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ginkgo
    What damage can you do to your system by taking testosterone at 250 to 500 mg a week for 6 years ? Mostly 250 a week but upped to 500 for a few weeks at a time. No pct ever.
    Being completely shutdown.....
    Getting back into the swing of things

  3. The doctor called me and said to get off the **** becasue my kidneys are failing.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by ginkgo
    The doctor called me and said to get off the **** becasue my kidneys are failing.
    I would stop and do pct. Then stay off for at least 6 months, but its gonna be rough trying to get your body back to normal. You are supposed to cycle it not stay on forever. Do what your doc says to get better. I hope you get better.

  5. What's the difference between what the OP did and being on hrt/trt for life?

  6. A doctor. Though there's probably more

  7. If kidneys are failing, there's more to the story methinks.

  8. ahh your going to need to dose clomid @ 100mg for about 8wks to get yourself back. but clomid is toxic itself, so you need to get some bloodwork done to see where things stand. Also get a complete phyiscal, and possibly see a 2nd doc for a 2nd opinion on your health.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    ahh your going to need to dose clomid @ 100mg for about 8wks to get yourself back. but clomid is toxic itself, so you need to get some bloodwork done to see where things stand. Also get a complete phyiscal, and possibly see a 2nd doc for a 2nd opinion on your health.

    uhh no, after being on for 6 years its going to take a hell of a lot more to recover than clomid at 100mg for 8 weeks...lol

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    If kidneys are failing, there's more to the story methinks.
    This. Running high doses of anabolics for a period of time is never good, but i dont think 250mg a week would cause failing kidneys even after a long time. Are you using an UGL? Theres chances your gear was contaminated.

    What bloodwork did you have done to verify your kidneys are indeed failing? Post the results here.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  11. Quote Originally Posted by nickkkkkk408

    uhh no, after being on for 6 years its going to take a hell of a lot more to recover than clomid at 100mg for 8 weeks...lol
    That's a standard restart protocol. If that didn't bring him back he should take another 2 month break before getting on the clomid again.
    Getting back into the swing of things

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ReyMan View Post
    That's a standard restart protocol. If that didn't bring him back he should take another 2 month break before getting on the clomid again.
    i doubt he's ever going to fully recover after being on that long, hcg at first, then i would use torem not clomid

  13. Quote Originally Posted by nickkkkkk408 View Post
    i doubt he's ever going to fully recover after being on that long, hcg at first, then i would use torem not clomid
    1.why torem over clomid.
    2. i'd use follistatin before hcg



    oh also i read an article once that said your levels will always return to baseline unless you're too young or old and have a week hpta. im not sure if i believe this 100% but i think that there is still hope
    Getting back into the swing of things

  14. A trainer I met said that he's been on a similar amount to yours for almost ten years. However, he cycles down and not off. By that I mean he basically just lowers his dose after 3 months to an amount that would be considered hormone replacement (roughly 100mg a week) because he claims he just couldn't restart his body after doing pct. He never saw a dr which I think could have solved his problem though...

  15. blood test
    HSCRP 7.2 HI
    HGB 18.9 HI
    Test ,total >1500.0 HI
    Test, free >55.00 HI
    LDL 142 HI
    AST 56 HI
    LDL-P 2376 HI
    Creatine 1/55 HI
    ALT 55 HI
    LDL partical 20.2 LO
    C-GHR 50 LO
    HDL chol 19 LO
    HDL particle 15.2 LO
    apolipoprotine 59 LO
    HCT 5 HI
    smal LDL-p 1696 HI
    HDL-p large 0.9 LO
    APO B/A1 ratio 2/25 HI

    BUN - 19 range is 6.20
    e-gfr 50 LO
    bun/creatine 12.3 range 10.0-28.0
    tryglycerides 235 HI should be under 10
    hdl 19 should be over 40

  16. Ask him to explain to you why test, specifically, is destroying your kidneys.

  17. people who dose HRT often are doing 150-175 or if your lucky 200 a week. i never see it over 200 from people ive talked to and forum users. 250 osint that big of a diff but like others stated could be dirty test or could just be your body.

    i am just wondering why it never occurred to you to come off? also are your balls just about tiny by now? you have a big PCT to do that should be restarted by a doc. you can get through this just get professional help. glad your already getting tests done.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ReyMan View Post
    1.why torem over clomid.
    2. i'd use follistatin before hcg



    oh also i read an article once that said your levels will always return to baseline unless you're too young or old and have a week hpta. im not sure if i believe this 100% but i think that there is still hope
    Clomid is a better option than Torem. Also follicles and hcg are nothing alike so I'm not sure what your angle is with that statement.

  19. Heavy hard training can make kidney tests come back bad sometimes. The chance of 250 or 500mg of test for 6yrs doing any damage is moot at best. High level bodybuidlers cruise on a 1,000mg of test or more I personaly no several people that have ran 2grams for yrs and have good blood work I doubt the low dose of test has done anything to your kidneys. Now you may have a genetic predispostion to kidney probelms. I have heard this story many times guy goes to doctor and kidney test comes back bad but nothing was really wrong training in itself can cause a bad kidney test score. Most all the horror stories you hear from steroids are related to athletes of the 60s running orals for yrs straight or people using recreational drugs with steroids and dying aka prowrestlers and the steroids being blamed. If I was a betting man your fine.

  20. So how did the doc come up with 'failing kidneys' with just the bloodwork posted?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ripped_one
    So how did the doc come up with 'failing kidneys' with just the bloodwork posted?
    Yea, you need to see someone who specializes in something like your situation such as an endo who is familiar with steroid use, maybe go so far as contacting the anabolic doc, he had articles in md magazine, that is where I would go, he could probably give you an enormous amount of help

  22. i disagree, i believe torem is much better than clomid, just way more expensive, thats why hardly anybody uses it.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by nickkkkkk408 View Post
    i disagree, i believe torem is much better than clomid, just way more expensive, thats why hardly anybody uses it.
    good, because i am about to use an 80$ bottle of Torem for my 6 week dzine cycle at 45mg yikesssss
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 30 years old. Low test possible?
    By sniper80 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-15-2011, 06:15 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-06-2011, 07:15 PM
  3. Test E and liver damage
    By UNDERTAKER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-24-2005, 01:15 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-08-2005, 11:30 PM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-22-2004, 05:09 AM
Log in
Log in