need help with 4ad cyp

beamen28

beamen28

Awards
hey im thinking of running some 4ad cyp in my up coming cycle. how many grams of powder should i put into a 2G conversion kit for the best test conversion rate? i only want to run it for 4 weeks. any advise would help

flava

Awards
ideally if running just 4-ad your gonna want to do at leat 2000mg/wk and if its you fist conversion i would reccomend you do 200mg/ml which will disolve into solution like kool-aid. so you figure for a 4wk at 2g's per week you'll need 8g 4-ad powder 8000/200=40 so youll have to make a 40ml solution. then 40*5%=2, 2ml of ba 40*15%=6, 6ml of bb then 32ml of oil. i hate 4-ad for the fact you gotta use so much to even get past half the dose of real test. oh and dont try to inject all 10ml in one setting. well i hope i helped out peace

beamen28

beamen28

Awards
wow thanks flava. i knew i would need alot of 4ad, but that sounds like a pain in the ass. might as well just run test

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
There's no point in running a cyp ester for 4 weeks. It would have just begin to take affect when you stopped the cycle. Test prop, or 4 AD prop would be your best bet, but even then the cycle may be to short. Maybe look into using a base.

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
There's no point in running a cyp ester for 4 weeks. It would have just begin to take affect when you stopped the cycle. Test prop, or 4 AD prop would be your best bet, but even then the cycle may be to short. Maybe look into using a base.
Exactly, 4ad cyp will only start kicking in your 2nd week, better off runnin it for 10 weeks.