Ideas on a stack??

gsbaseball1

Awards
I would like to get some oppinions on a possible upcoming stack. Im at 5'10, 170. Im pretty lean and got the six pack and all but im looking to gain size! I need some i deas. I have ran CEL m-drol and it worked great. I gained about 10 solid pounds bumping up to 180, and i looked good but recently ive been working alot so havent much time to be in the gym. Im back to a normal routine, and would greatly appreciate some recommendations.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
theres nothing really stronger than SD (mdrol)

If you didn't keep the gains it's due to your diet.

gsbaseball1

Awards
So what do you suggest?? Another cycle of m-drol stacked with something else? Thanks for the response,, just looking for some suggestions

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No need to stack anything with it. It's very strong alone.

Get a better diet

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
No need to stack anything with it. It's very strong alone.

Get a better diet
Exactly.

Steroids can't magically make muscle without food.

Diet and training should be your focus.

gsbaseball1

Awards
Thanks. Will i experience close to the same results? I have heard that after taking a product once your body becomes immune. Prolly not true, just trying to understand whats best for my next cycle.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Will i experience close to the same results? I have heard that after taking a product once your body becomes immune. Prolly not true, just trying to understand whats best for my next cycle.
ahhh not true. If you stay on a product for a long period of time than yes it will lose its kick but not if you cycle on and off of it.

Is m drol the only PH you have used??

gsbaseball1

Awards
Yes i took it last spring. Great results hit 300 bench weighing 180