same ph/different company???

D

df122092

Awards
Hey I was wondering if its a bad idea to mix CEL h-drol with hard rock supplements clone in the same cycle? The ingredients read the same compound, but im unsure if any other factors would make this a bad idea? Any input is appreciated

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
same compound. you can mix them no problem

D

df122092

Awards
Just making sure, I appreciate the reply

D

df122092

Awards
I have one bottle of each so 120 pills. Is 75mg for 40 days or 75/75/75/100/100 a better cycle?

In other words; longer cycle with lower dose or shorter cycle with a higher dose the last two weeks?

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
75/75/75/100/100 would get my vote. but if you can get 1 more bottle 75/100/100/100/100/100 would produce the best gains. Halo / h drol / halovar is a mild PH, but if this is your 1st time using a PH go with the lower dosing.

D

df122092

Awards
Thanks for the input gymrat. I feel like 6 weeks at 75 would be real nice and easy to keep those gains. But if im gonna no longer be natty, it better be worth it so im having a hard time picking the right dose.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Hey I was wondering if its a bad idea to mix CEL h-drol with hard rock supplements clone in the same cycle? The ingredients read the same compound, but im unsure if any other factors would make this a bad idea? Any input is appreciated
Hard Rock is underdosed.

D

df122092

Awards
**** really? By how much? Is it worth anything? Thanks tho man I had no idea

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
**** really? By how much? Is it worth anything? Thanks tho man I had no idea
no its worth nothing, send it to me i can take it off your hands.

honestly its highly unlikely that its underdosed

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
no its worth nothing, send it to me i can take it off your hands.

honestly its highly unlikely that its underdosed
Wrong. It's under dosed by like 25mgs it seems

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Wrong. It's under dosed by like 25mgs it seems
you are trying to tell me a product that is dosed at 25 mgs a tablet is underdosed by 25 mgs? Explain.

you may have meant 2.5 mgs. Ive personally run one bottle of it with one bottle of hdrol and couldnt tell any difference.

What makes you think its underdosed?

D

df122092

Awards
In for explanation.

Also, darsh what did you cycle look like? How was it?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
you are trying to tell me a product that is dosed at 25 mgs a tablet is underdosed by 25 mgs? Explain.

you may have meant 2.5 mgs. Ive personally run one bottle of it with one bottle of hdrol and couldnt tell any difference.

What makes you think its underdosed?
He means it's bunk. I've heard a lot of negativity around the boards about that product bearing no aims whatsoever. Sorry for the bad news.

The good news is that you can still buy Tbol, and it works WAY better than it's prohormone/ds cousin, halodrol.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
In for explanation.

Also, darsh what did you cycle look like? How was it?
75/75/75/75/100/100

would take 1 hdrol, then 1 hard rock, then one hdrol then one hard rock and so on

gained 14 pounds, kept 10

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Quality varies between suppliers/manufacturers....