What? Confused? This is all new to me...

mono217

Awards
Hey guys, suppose I best introduce myself first I am 21, Names Connor, from the UK.

6ft
181lbs
10%bf

Right I thought I should ask the experts I am looking on gaining obviously bulking diet etc... But wondered what cycle I could use but this would be my first and wouldn't have a clue on obtaining them from where? However; I only want to cycle if I decide on doing so orally via tablets and not via needles (pin) I hate needles. So would you reccomend me a cycle and what you do after a cyle PCT is it im completly new to all this but have been lifting for a few years now and looking for serious gains.

Thanks Guys/Gals :)

carnivalhobo

Awards
Post your diet and training. If those aren't right no amount of AAS is going to help.

mono217

Awards
Post your diet and training. If those aren't right no amount of AAS is going to help.
My diet is just your basic bulking diet with about 2g of protein for each pound of body mass and about 500g of carbs veggies. The usual eggs, porridge, tuna, chicken, beef, pasta, rice.

Training is mainly around 5-6 exercises for each muscle 3-5 sets of around 8 reps.

I'm in college today so wont be able to upload any like actual training regiem.

Any ideas?

Someone said 50ml of Dbol a day but what else with would I need a PCT?

Thanks Connor

adam d 28

Awards
If you are doing 5-6 exercises for each muscle and getting 3-5 sets of 8, you aren't lifting heavy enough weight. Up the weight and reduce the amount of exercises per body part. Also, if you have no idea about what PCT is you need to do much more research. People aren't going to lay a cycle out for you if its obvious you don't know what you are doing yet. Search the forums, there is plenty for you to learn before you think about cycling.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
your still too young.

read below

Am I old enough?

Yes if you're over 24, No if you're under. You run the risks of premature closing of growth plates which means you won't get any taller and your shoulders won't get wider, etc. if you use them too young. Your endocrine system is also at a vital stage in your life, which should incidentally provide you with plenty of natural testosterone anyway!

Of course there are other considerations such as training experience of the individual. For example, it would be unwise for a 25 year old who has been training only a few months to want to use steroids. Their training and diet knowledge are likely to be limited (these should be 100% in check to make 'proper use' of a steroid cycle). Not only that, but there will be massive potential for natural gains, without the need to even think about steroids!

Furthermore, cycling before the age of 2024-5 will put you at a high risk of temporary to permanent damage to your HPTA, andropause, TRT, erectile dysfunction, and low libido. Your hormones should not be tampered with while still in the stage of maturation. Use your already naturally high test levels to your advantage.

You should have a significant amount of training under your belt (4-5 years at least) before any Steroids are considered. This will not only allow you to toy around with a few diet and training methods (possibly eliminating the reason for cycling in the first place) but will also you adequate time to let your CNS, bones/joints/tendons/muscles to mature so that you will have the proper foundation for when you begin your cycle. Cycling on a frame that is delicate and inexperienced runs many risks including temporary to permanent injury to any of the above mentioned. Bodybuilding isn't a sprint, and there is no rush to jump on steroids and get big. Transforming the body takes time, patience, dedication and discipline. There are no short cuts!

Diet is probably the most important and vital tool is growing and gaining muscle/shedding fat. With a strong diet as your backbone, the steroids will not live up to their hype. No matter what your doses and duration of steroids you are taking, it just won't be worth the time and money spent without the sufficient calories and macros behind it. The 2 literally go hand in hand. A lack of diet will provide a lack of results, even with anabolic support. Having this experience will make cycling in the future easier and much more enjoyable, believe me.

mono217

Awards
If you are doing 5-6 exercises for each muscle and getting 3-5 sets of 8, you aren't lifting heavy enough weight. Up the weight and reduce the amount of exercises per body part. Also, if you have no idea about what PCT is you need to do much more research. People aren't going to lay a cycle out for you if its obvious you don't know what you are doing yet. Search the forums, there is plenty for you to learn before you think about cycling.
I've taken note and I have been doing 5x5 now. Going to carry on with 5x5 for my bulk.

I know what post cycle therapy is and what its for but I dont know weather you need to use it for certain cycles or what?

Do you think I am too young to take them?

mono217

Awards
your still too young.

read below

Am I old enough?

Yes if you're over 24, No if you're under. You run the risks of premature closing of growth plates which means you won't get any taller and your shoulders won't get wider, etc. if you use them too young. Your endocrine system is also at a vital stage in your life, which should incidentally provide you with plenty of natural testosterone anyway!

Of course there are other considerations such as training experience of the individual. For example, it would be unwise for a 25 year old who has been training only a few months to want to use steroids. Their training and diet knowledge are likely to be limited (these should be 100% in check to make 'proper use' of a steroid cycle). Not only that, but there will be massive potential for natural gains, without the need to even think about steroids!

Furthermore, cycling before the age of 2024-5 will put you at a high risk of temporary to permanent damage to your HPTA, andropause, TRT, erectile dysfunction, and low libido. Your hormones should not be tampered with while still in the stage of maturation. Use your already naturally high test levels to your advantage.

You should have a significant amount of training under your belt (4-5 years at least) before any Steroids are considered. This will not only allow you to toy around with a few diet and training methods (possibly eliminating the reason for cycling in the first place) but will also you adequate time to let your CNS, bones/joints/tendons/muscles to mature so that you will have the proper foundation for when you begin your cycle. Cycling on a frame that is delicate and inexperienced runs many risks including temporary to permanent injury to any of the above mentioned. Bodybuilding isn't a sprint, and there is no rush to jump on steroids and get big. Transforming the body takes time, patience, dedication and discipline. There are no short cuts!

Diet is probably the most important and vital tool is growing and gaining muscle/shedding fat. With a strong diet as your backbone, the steroids will not live up to their hype. No matter what your doses and duration of steroids you are taking, it just won't be worth the time and money spent without the sufficient calories and macros behind it. The 2 literally go hand in hand. A lack of diet will provide a lack of results, even with anabolic support. Having this experience will make cycling in the future easier and much more enjoyable, believe me.
My Macros are in line I have made good gains and still am...