sustanon bridged to test cyp

bulldoz

Awards
34 yr old 15 years training. Few cycles in. Started sustanon / dbol cycle was planning on doing 200 mg of test cyp at week 3 n stop then sustanon at week 5 only have 10 vials. Planning on up the dose of cyp at week 5 to 400 for 12 more weeks. Question is this a waste will the bridge or will I still benefit

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
I'm not sure about your cycle but I am sure this is something you should do before you start your cycle next time.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
34 yr old 15 years training. Few cycles in. Started sustanon / dbol cycle was planning on doing 200 mg of test cyp at week 3 n stop then sustanon at week 5 only have 10 vials. Planning on up the dose of cyp at week 5 to 400 for 12 more weeks. Question is this a waste will the bridge or will I still benefit
Week 1-5: 500mg sus + ?? dbol
Week 6-11: 800mg cyp

Shouldn't need to bridge anything, just switch to the cyp on week 6. Also, if you are trying to get more mass and only using test (and already have a few cycles done), I'd use it much higher than 400.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Week 1-5: 500mg sus + ?? dbol
Week 6-11: 800mg cyp

Shouldn't need to bridge anything, just switch to the cyp on week 6. Also, if you are trying to get more mass and only using test (and already have a few cycles done), I'd use it much higher than 400.

x2x

bulldoz

Awards
No bridge even tho its different tests? ..I'm figuring what I'm gonna stack with the cyp ..tryn to get tren enanthate ..gonna end with Anavar last 30days ..I'm gonna feel the cyp out stacked then adjust the dose start at 400

7ten11

7ten11

Awards
No bridge even tho its different tests? ..I'm figuring what I'm gonna stack with the cyp ..tryn to get tren enanthate ..gonna end with Anavar last 30days ..I'm gonna feel the cyp out stacked then adjust the dose start at 400
Test is test bro, mixed or not.
Finish your sus & switch to cyp.
No issues there.
What are u using as an AI?
Are you running hcg along side cycle?

bulldoz

Awards
Taking arimidex during e3d...HCG at the end last 3 weeks then into pct. I have clomid and nolva on hand too.

7ten11

7ten11

Awards
Taking arimidex during e3d...HCG at the end last 3 weeks then into pct. I have clomid and nolva on hand too.
All looks good.
I wouldn't worry about adding another compound now. Cause a deca will need at least 10 weeks use to make it useful, then u should come off deca a couple of weeks before test anyway.
Just do your cycle as planned, use the AI, hcg & pct. Once fully recovered, had bloods & everything good, then u can plan the next stacked cycle

bulldoz

Awards
Too late got deca today..I'm two weeks in and planned on 15 weeks. Once I finish the 10 weeks of deca then ill c about running the Anavar til the end. First 10 weeks going for clean bulk last 5 lean out then maintain pct ...taking grhp6 and cjc as well right thro pct.