Epistane cycle, some advise please?

J

jeremyusmc29

Awards
Hey guys, bout to start a E-Stane cycle from CEL. Ive done it in the past and made some mistakes with no pct ect.. but here I am 3 years later after working out with no supps ready to try it again.

My questions:

1. For gyno, which I have a very small case of from the epidrol I had 3 years ago, is there any concern for it? I have nolva on hand for pct but if I see any flare-ups with existing gyno should I stop cycle and take the nolva?

2. I have 90 pills, 10mg each. The most successful cycles ive read about were 5-6 weeks usually 30-40mg each day. Since I dont have that much epi on hand should I just do 4 weeks of 30ed? Or should I really just go for another bottle to do 5 weeks of a higher dose..

3. Can it help with existing gyno?

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Epistane won't help the existing gyno. if you want to give something a shot, I would try the Letro gyno reduction protocol, it is posted many times in this section. But since it had been 3 years, gyno may not go away so try it and see just not at the sametime as Epi.

I like pulsing Epi, but either way yes you do need another bottle. if you are worried about gyno, keep an AIon hand and take it if you feel it is getting worse. I would keep B6 on hand as well and take it with the AI or during PCT. Lookup pulsing though you may like it.