First cycle!

RawBencher500

Awards
Hey guys, I'm new to this site. This will be my first ever cycle of anything. It will be set up like this
Weeks 1 - 8 trenazone, 1ml/day
Weeks 3 - 8 helladrol, 100mg/day
Pct
Weeks 9 - 12 nolvadex, 20mg/day
Along with formestane, 100mg/day and trib.
Will preload milk thistle 1 week before starting helladrol and run it for the rest of the cycle. Also will be using AI cycle support for the full 12 weeks.

What kind of results can I expect from this?
Has anyone had much experience with any of these?

adam d 28

Awards
I am in week one of PCT after a 6 week helladrol run. I am up to 183 and I started at 168. Helladrol was a great first cycle, I would recommend dropping the trenazone and seeing how helladrol alone treats you since it is your first cycle. No need to rush into stacking when helladrol alone should give you great results if you run it right.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am in week one of PCT after a 6 week helladrol run. I am up to 183 and I started at 168. Helladrol was a great first cycle, I would recommend dropping the trenazone and seeing how helladrol alone treats you since it is your first cycle. No need to rush into stacking when helladrol alone should give you great results if you run it right.
Agree with this. Another reason is because running just one will help you determine what is to blame for any sides. If you're running them both and you develop a nasty side, it wouldn't be easy to tell which compound was to blame.

If you really are set on stacking, I would recommend running the trenazone while using Transaderm or Dermacrine as a test base to negate some of the sides.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
If you really are set on stacking, I would recommend running the trenazone while using Transaderm or Dermacrine as a test base to negate some of the sides.
Agreed. 19-nor compounds are known for their shutdown (hence "deca-dick" and "tren-dick"). Some form of a test base is ideal. What route you go for that is up to you, the only issue I foresee is the irritation of having to apply multiple transdermals each day.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
All 3 posts have great advice, i dont really have anything else to add. all the important stuff has been covered.