"PCA" stack?

Tiabin

Awards
I've got a friend that's using pseudoephedrine hcl instead of regular ephedrine (since it's cheap and you can buy it at any drug store OTC). He says he's taking 120mg a day of it(since pseudoephedrine is less effective?)... Just wondering if anyone else has done that and how safe is that?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I've got a friend that's using pseudoephedrine hcl instead of regular ephedrine (since it's cheap and you can buy it at any drug store OTC). He says he's taking 120mg a day of it(since pseudoephedrine is less effective?)... Just wondering if anyone else has done that and how safe is that?
It's pretty safe, just not really that effective. I've taken 240 mg of instant release pseudo and never felt a thing. On paper, judging pressor response, it would take about 7x the dose, but as for the mental benefits or increased energy, I have never been able to get anything from it.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
i have heard about nhl players doing that way back in the day. like 7 or 8 years ago i read it in sports illustrated. they did it so it must have done something. the article also said it was dangerous but that doesnt really mean anything coming from a journalist.