- 08-22-2004, 01:56 PM
I've got a friend that's using pseudoephedrine hcl instead of regular ephedrine (since it's cheap and you can buy it at any drug store OTC). He says he's taking 120mg a day of it(since pseudoephedrine is less effective?)... Just wondering if anyone else has done that and how safe is that?
- 08-22-2004, 03:29 PM
Originally Posted by Tiabin
- 08-22-2004, 04:38 PM
i have heard about nhl players doing that way back in the day. like 7 or 8 years ago i read it in sports illustrated. they did it so it must have done something. the article also said it was dangerous but that doesnt really mean anything coming from a journalist.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigswole30 in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2009, 12:52 PM
- By maggmaster in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-19-2003, 12:04 AM
- By Hal in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 03-27-2003, 07:51 PM
- By Biggs in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 02-01-2003, 11:31 PM
- By sage in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 12-20-2002, 09:56 AM