Best superdrol on market?

beastball

Awards
I just finished an Ultradrol cycle and had good success. Check out my other thread for results. I like to get an early start on my next cycle to plan ahead and map things out well in advance. Also it's easier to buy supplies in time then find all the money I need upfront.

So my question is what's your favorite or best superdrol available today?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
beastdrol, BOGO sale going on now @ mr supps for it.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Good choice... beastdrol is pretty much the only SD clone out there worth buying.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol by myopharma or mayhem 35 by muscle ammo.

Beast Sports

Beast Sports

Awards
How has no one mentioned CEL?!

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about that Superdrol from Designer Supplements?

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
they r all the same buy the one with the best price

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Honestly Beast is your best choice...BOGO FTW

SpmnE9zero

SpmnE9zero

Awards
I have heard rave reviews on Beastdrol as far as gains go, how about sides? Does this seem to be more toxic than others?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
beastdrol will not have less sides than other SD clones. It does have 500mg LCLT in each 10mg cap tho

ninjanick2011

ninjanick2011

Awards
Well I'll tell u I got a bunch bottle of hard rocks methastadrol and it was only $20 but it's bunk so ya def don't go with the cheapest

PITBULL915

I'm on day 3 of Forged SD extreme... I've already put on 30 pounds of straight granite hard muscle lol... It's too early to tell but I Mike forged brand epistane so I'm hoping the SD works well too

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Well I'll tell u I got a bunch bottle of hard rocks methastadrol and it was only $20 but it's bunk so ya def don't go with the cheapest
your best bet is to go with a reputable brand.. not all SD clones are created equal.. I'm testing a bottle of s-roid right now and I can feel its under dosed

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you're right about that.. and just like superdrone LV good luck finding it unless you know where I keep my stash.. :)

this is very true.. some batches are under dosed... CEL comes to mind
:confused: You saying CEL had underdosed batches???

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
:confused: You saying CEL had underdosed batches???
there's one case that comes to mind that unreal talked about long time back.. I've had great success on all my batches... luckily I never sold any of my bottles they were all really good :fing02:

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Good choice... beastdrol is pretty much the only SD clone out there worth buying.
A guy at my gym did beast droll and was telling me how much he liked it. I asked what support sups and pct he ran and he looked at me blankly and said 'you dont need to worry about that stuff.'

Beast Sports

Beast Sports

Awards
you're right about that.. and just like superdrone LV good luck finding it unless you know where I keep my stash.. :)

this is very true.. some batches are under dosed... CEL comes to mind
First time I've ever heard anything about underdosed CEL products and i wouldnt even give it the time of day unless there was a lab testing done. CEL is good people

Reactions: mw1

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
First time I've ever heard anything about underdosed CEL products and i wouldnt even give it the time of day unless there was a lab testing done. CEL is good people
A while back there was a bad batch if mdrol, however they corrected it by issuing new bottle

squidboy

Banned
Awards
Cel are ggod people. There is no shortage of folks that feel their mdrol was "dirty: or harsh when compared to other sd sclones. I can only attest to Superdrone which Im on at 10mg and lovin so far.

ninjanick2011

ninjanick2011

Awards
Ya my beast be here tomorrow I was gonna go ahead and run it. But I smoked my elbow on the door the other day so elbow looks like a baseball so it kinda ruined my last few days at the gym this week considering its shoulder and back to finish it out.. Now I gotta wait :(

SpmnE9zero

SpmnE9zero

Awards
Ya my beast be here tomorrow I was gonna go ahead and run it. But I smoked my elbow on the door the other day so elbow looks like a baseball so it kinda ruined my last few days at the gym this week considering its shoulder and back to finish it out.. Now I gotta wait :(
Sucks man! Story of my life! I always get to where I want to be weight wise to cut, then get injured! Pisses me off!

ninjanick2011

ninjanick2011

Awards
Sucks man! Story of my life! I always get to where I want to be weight wise to cut, then get injured! Pisses me off!
Luckily this my first injury and it's before and not during but I'm usually more of the overtrainer so I hinder my gains cause I just wanna live in the gym.. Just ready get this **** going so I can test out the hype of beastdrol

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
A guy at my gym did beast droll and was telling me how much he liked it. I asked what support sups and pct he ran and he looked at me blankly and said 'you dont need to worry about that stuff.'
Unfortunately that is a common response with ppl who never heard of this board or do proper research.. or are simply ignoring the label

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I can see why this is your first time to hear this.. you just joined the board... I'm now knocking CEL I know they made good PHs at least with all the ones I took but there was one batch of mdrol that was questionable, you can still find that thread with batch number on here

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Cel are ggod people. There is no shortage of folks that feel their mdrol was "dirty: or harsh when compared to other sd sclones. I can only attest to Superdrone which Im on at 10mg and lovin so far.
from everything I've seen or heard superdrone has the highest remarks for quality... beastrol has same reputation as one of the best.. even though I'm well stocked I'm contemplating buying some beastrol

Meister

Meister

Awards
anyone ever considered going from a 6 wk epi cycle straight into a 4 week Beast cycle? If so, do tell!!!!

Beast Sports

Beast Sports

Awards
I can see why this is your first time to hear this.. you just joined the board... I'm now knocking CEL I know they made good PHs at least with all the ones I took but there was one batch of mdrol that was questionable, you can still find that thread with batch number on here
Lol yes I just joined this board, i have been at other boards for several years so this aint my first rodeo so to speak. My whole point is that CEL most definitely does not belong to be grouped with all these other garbage companies with bathtub formulas as u stated earlier

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
anyone ever considered going from a 6 wk epi cycle straight into a 4 week Beast cycle? If so, do tell!!!!
you can bridge SD into an epi cycle.. last year I bridge SD into epi/tren 7 week cycle, got some crazy strength gains on that.. cant wait to do it again :)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Lol yes I just joined this board, i have been at other boards for several years so this aint my first rodeo so to speak. My whole point is that CEL most definitely does not belong to be grouped with all these other garbage companies with bathtub formulas as u stated earlier
Not sure what I said makes you believe that (go back and read my CEL comments again)... you're the one making that comparison!!!

Regarding the bad batch of mdrol... I'm just stating what was discussed here at length awhile back and Not making it up, that was also raised in other boards, Im sure you would have come across those threads too!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the support

I remember a couple yrs back there was a bad batch of m drol....
There were two members that complained about a particular batch a couple years back . To appease these members we had some sent from NP to RTP and PA and it tested fine. We also offer Unreal(or anyone else) to send theirs directly to a lab and we would pay to have it tested...no one ever took us up on it.
I'm sure there are some that might have gotten disssappointing results but u have tto undrstand that we probably sold more SD than all the other compnaies combined;):)

Beast Sports

Beast Sports

Awards
Thanks for the support

There were two members that complained about a particular batch a couple years back . To appease these members we had some sent from NP to RTP and PA and it tested fine. We also offer Unreal(or anyone else) to send theirs directly to a lab and we would pay to have it tested...no one ever took us up on it.
I'm sure there are some that might have gotten disssappointing results but u have tto undrstand that we probably sold more SD than all the other compnaies combined;):)
Ah glad to see emdubya chime in on the matter. Like i said i had never heard of anyone claiming CEL to underdose anything and i would hardly call 2 people not being satisfied with their results a bad batch...especially when no one else complained or offered to test it. No lab tests=no give a shiit

Now back on to something worthwhile

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support

I agree that CEL put its best foot forward to resolve this but unreal would not ship in his bottle bc it was open and correction on my part "I'm now knocking CEL " should have been "I'm not knocking CEL "

Lets get back to what SD is left on the market... I'm surprised more companies are not jumping in on this compound before its gone

Reactions: mw1
oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
how about...
APS Mastavol, Transform, & LGI

last two are pretty dam affordable

PITBULL915

how about...
APS Mastavol, Transform, & LGI

last two are pretty dam affordable
I'm using the transform SD extreme right now. On day 5, nothing noticeable as far as strength, size, or sides....

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Chances are slim to none and slim has left the building

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Ya, no joke :/ mdrol was pretty rad and hands down my favorite lol the days where you could find it for $25 are missed. Mr supps is looking like the next best thing though!