Trying to gain

hardgain3r

hardgain3r

Awards
I'm 6foot 186lbs my goal is to be 220 I've been in the gym for two years @ planet fitness now I've joined anytime fitness I think I made some good gains in the last two years I went from 140 to 186 but it's been really hard to go pass this

mossdar

Awards
I'm 6foot 186lbs my goal is to be 220 I've been in the gym for two years @ planet fitness now I've joined anytime fitness I think I made some good gains in the last two years I went from 140 to 186 but it's been really hard to go pass this
Tell me your typical daily diet then I'll tell u how to add more muscle!!

hardgain3r

hardgain3r

Awards
6 egg whites bowl of oatmeal mass gainer shake a hamburg for lunch,dinner grilled chicken hamburg or stake then another mass gainer shake

chrisrob05

chrisrob05

Awards
I have the same problem with gaining. The only way that I can gain is to eat 3000 calories a day and use a weight gainer for an additional 1500-2000 calories. Lift heavy on basic movements and cut the cardio to 1-2 times a week. When I started gaining, I became unhappy because I started to lose my tone and definition. I guess I should try to bulk up a bit over the winter and lean out in the summer. I like to ride my motorcycle with my shirt off!!