first cycle stack question and critique

D

dhoangn1

Awards
what up anabolicminds,

been researching for a couple weeks but there are still some questions I still have about my first cycle.

quick stats:
age - 22
years experience: 4 years consistent @ 4-5xweek and 6 tears total. spent 2010 researching nutrition and this year I'm working on lagging body parts before I start my cycle. check my profile for lifting stats.

height: 5' 7"
weight: natural 115, current 141; 39" chest, 29" waist/hip, 42.5" shoulders

I use to watch my calories but these days I just make sure I get in atleast 2-2.5g carbs and 1g protein per pound of body weight. don't know how much fat I'm taking in as I mainly eat whole wheat spaghetti, bread, oats, bagels, tuna and chicken breasts. teriyaki chicken and white rice for post workout :D can't seem to get past 140 without getting too much fat in my face/stomach

my question is I want to stack masterone or nandrolone 100mg with sustanon 250/300mg. I plan on taking the sustanon once a week as I am pretty happy with where I'm at, just want harder lines and maybe 10lbs tops. the problem is I don't want to go over 500mg a week total and 200-250mg in mast/nand is kind of on the low end I've read. what are your guys' thoughts?

also, I plan on taking HCG throughout my cycle starting injections at 3 weeks. I don't know how much I should be injecting as I've read things like 250iu x2 a week to 1000iu once a week. when should I stop HCG before I begin PCT? and when would be a good time to begin PCT? I've gotten 2 days to 3 weeks after last gear inject.

last question: I want to start acquiring the products now so I don't have to worry about it later. How long can I hold onto the juice before it spoils?

I sincerely apologize for the long post. any thoughts and input would be greatly appreciated. stay anabolic yalls

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
For the HCG id start out at 250 twice a week and slowly increase the dose as needed throughout the cycle, but tbh if you are 5'7 141 after 4 years of lifting you need to seriously get your diet in check before turning to AAS start eating a ton more and drinking a ton of milk.

D

dhoangn1

Awards
Thanks for the input bud.. But tbh with you I'm near my genetic limit. Yeah I'm right where I need to be in terms of weight but I had to bust ass to get here. If I didnt lift and eat like I do I'd still be 115 @ 5'7" I'm well aware I'll need to eat more once I get juiced. I've just been doing maintenance for diet because any more mass I put on at this point is just flab around my belly and face. an extra 25lbs of lean mass is good in my book.

You also should take into account body types. Some body types are severely underweight compared to others. My body type is ecto-meso. The only thing meso about me is my shape. The rest is ecto; small bones, lightly muscled and fast metabolism. I'm better and stronger than you think bro. Like I said, check my profile and lifting stats. Much love

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
2.5 g carbs/lb * 140 lbs * 4 cals/carb = 1400 cals
1 g protein/lb * 140 lbs * 4 cals/protein = 560
You did not say how much fat so I will assume no more than 500 cals from fat.... That means you are eating 2500 cals max...

Before I turned to AAS (I am doing my first cycle now) I was eating around 4000 maintenance. You are not going to keep all the fat off your stomach if you seriously want to build muscle. If you are afraid of fat gain you bulk..then you cut.
You aren't going to keep a 6 pack if you really want to build. You can obv do what you want but other people are going to tell you what I am saying right now. EAT MORE FOOD. Not trying to be an ass just trying to help.

D

dhoangn1

Awards
welp my apologies for getting defensive. but I truly feel that I am making the right choice here and will have no problem upping the calories as I was consistently taking in over 3-3.5k and got up to a nasty 150 last year. diet is not my concern I can always eat more. I care more about lean quality gains no matter how slow they come.

so dieting aside can anybody address my other questions I have? It would be appreciated