1-Test Cyp Conversion Gone Bad?

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
Hey I made one 100 ml of 1 test cyp in two 50 ml vials using dazed oil/solvent. One of the vials is pretty clear kind of a yellow color, that is the first one but the second one is a more white color and appears to be coming out of solution. I have not baked yet. Anyone know where I went wrong and what I should do about it???? I filtered just like all instructions said with a .45 whitmain.

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
Hey I made one 100 ml of 1 test cyp in two 50 ml vials using dazed oil/solvent. One of the vials is pretty clear kind of a yellow color, that is the first one but the second one is a more white color and appears to be coming out of solution. I have not baked yet. Anyone know where I went wrong and what I should do about it???? I filtered just like all instructions said with a .45 whitmain.
Well, now both the vials look like crap. I can actually see the powder floating on top of the liquid. I used 15g of 1 test cyp with dazed oil/solvent solution.
first i mixed the powder in with the solvent then I Microwaved for about 30 sec then I drew from one container and filtered with .45 whitman into the steral vial. Now a few hours later the solution is in solid form. Any clues anyone?

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Well, now both the vials look like crap. I can actually see the powder floating on top of the liquid. I used 15g of 1 test cyp with dazed oil/solvent solution.
first i mixed the powder in with the solvent then I Microwaved for about 30 sec then I drew from one container and filtered with .45 whitman into the steral vial. Now a few hours later the solution is in solid form. Any clues anyone?
Put it in a pan of hot water on the stove for a few minutes at a time. Then you might even bake it a little for good measure.
The microwave method didn't work very well for me either.

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
Problem Solved

All I needed to do was cook it at 250 for 30 min. Now it's ready to go.