Need some serious help

NPCtoIFBB

Awards
What's goin on guys? I figured I'd join this site and I don't know if this is against what you guys do (posting asking for info in general in a first post) but here it goes..here's some background info on myself to help you, help me out:

I have done 0 bodybuilding competitions. I have doubled my weight from 120 to 240 (about there) in a year and 5 months. Im 5'10. I am fairly lean still. Id say about low/moderate teens in bodyfat % but in general the numbers dont matter too much, its all about how you look. My goals are to become a pro bodybuilder, and overall dream is to one day hit the Mr O stage. I have ran 1 cycle and currently in the middle of one. I have ran Test-e (500mg/wk then ramped up to 750mg/wk in the last few weeks) and Dbol (30mg/ed for 4 weeks) for a first cycle. I haven't had a source for an injectable cycle and figured I really wanted/needed to get into another cycle because I need to be cycling in order to get where I need to be. I have a solid diet, rest, and training insane while keeping it smart. The 2nd cycle im on currently is this (and while I prefer doing an aas cycle I figured this would be strong enough for now):
Beastdrol aka Superdrol clone (wk 1-4)
Epi-Strong aka Epistane clone (wk 5-8)

So that's a bit about myself. I plan on cycling from here obviously, but what I need to hear from you guys is what kind of cycles, info in general, and other stuff like that. I was thinking maybe doing a year long cycle in a few months. I have a bit of it laid out if any of you guys want to hear it.

Thank you all for your help.

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
Hmm in order to become as big as the pros you'll need to run an INSANE amount of AAS, including HGH. These cycles will cost you thousands of dollars.

Pros take up to 3-4 grams of test per week, stacked with things like EQ and sometimes orals. Some pros spend up to $30.000 per year just for HGH.

If you think you can afford that (money-wise and health-wise) then by all means go ahead.

NPCtoIFBB

Awards
Hmm in order to become as big as the pros you'll need to run an INSANE amount of AAS, including HGH. These cycles will cost you thousands of dollars.

Pros take up to 3-4 grams of test per week, stacked with things like EQ and sometimes orals. Some pros spend up to $30.000 per year just for HGH.

If you think you can afford that (money-wise and health-wise) then by all means go ahead.
Ok..not sure what you were thinking exactly when you posted this, but i guess all i have to say is i knew that. But thanks for the reality check anyway.

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
Ok..not sure what you were thinking exactly when you posted this, but i guess all i have to say is i knew that. But thanks for the reality check anyway.

Well if you knew that then why are you on PHs right now? Go, get on that test, that tren and that HGH ! Oh and not having a source is no excuse, you can find enough legit online shops that sell gear.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i dont think anyone is going to be on board for the epi 4 weeks after 4 weeks of SD.

a better bet would be to do a 4 week methyl, then 4 week non methyl then 4 week methyl......or a 6 week mixture. 8 weeks is kind of a long time to be on methyls continuously.

btw, 3-4g of test/week for anyone would be retarded and a waste. no one would do that.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
some people DO do that.... doesnt change the fact that its a complete waste.

NPCtoIFBB

Awards
Well if you knew that then why are you on PHs right now? Go, get on that test, that tren and that HGH ! Oh and not having a source is no excuse, you can find enough legit online shops that sell gear.
Yeah, well not every source is a good one. Im still looking. Are you guys interested in seeing a lay out of a year long cycle? Or should I wait for more replies and see what others say?

i dont think anyone is going to be on board for the epi 4 weeks after 4 weeks of SD.

a better bet would be to do a 4 week methyl, then 4 week non methyl then 4 week methyl......or a 6 week mixture. 8 weeks is kind of a long time to be on methyls continuously.

btw, 3-4g of test/week for anyone would be retarded and a waste. no one would do that.
Yeah but it shouldnt be too bad I hope. Im willing to take risks for bodybuilding, theres alot I want/need to get done, and will get done. And actually top top pro bodybuilders have ran a few grams of test for sure (at least I believe), its not a waste at their level. (ex.: Mr Olympian competitors)