thoughts on cutting cycle? MD/M1T/M5aa

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, im trying to sort out my cutting cycle starting in october, want to run a 8 weeker.
Goals are to maintain strength/muscle while cutting fat.

Here is what i have to work with
1 bottle M1t (60 5mg tabs)
300 1mg MD tabs
4 bottles trimax
1 bottle M5AA

I also have a trans bottle with 5g nordiol, not sure if that would fit in here at all.. i cant see it adding anything

Here is what i was thinking

week 1-2: 5mg M1t - 1-3mg Trimax
week 3-8: 7mg MD - 40mg M5AA Pre workout

Will be doing CKD till start of diet then cycle off for the 2 weeks with trimax, then start on it again during the MD cycle
Was thinking 5mg of M1t should be enough to stop me from losing all my strenght/muscle while not shutting me down too too hard

THoughts comments?
thanks
kris

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
will this be a worthwhile stack? will i get shutdown really hard?

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Your cycle looks pretty good, as far as your choice of chemicals goes. Obviously a lot depends on how serious you are about keeping your diet in check and doing and how you will be running your cardio. I suspect that two weeks of M1T at 5mg will not be ultra-suppressive, but maybe I still underestimate this drug. I'd suggest doubling your MD dose, but maybe you're a good responder. Also I recognize the situation, with you being in Canada. -- speaking of which, if you decide that trimax is useless, let me know and I'll take it off your hands.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
haha shall do..

I just want enough M1T so i dont lose all my muscle. I responded well to MD at only 6mg for 2 weeks, so i think 7 for 5 should be ok.. but yeah i only have 300 tabs, so if a lower dose isnt doing it i will up dose and shorten time.

I will be grappling 3 times per week at aprox 2 hours per session.. probably the most intense cardio workout you could think of.. workout twice per week rest 2 days.

IdahoSpud

Awards
If you feel like doing *any* cardio at all while on M1T, you'll impress the heck out of me :)

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah so i hear.. i got lots of stimulants, and i have a fight in a couple months to get ready for so that should provide enough motivation :)

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
yeah so i hear.. i got lots of stimulants, and i have a fight in a couple months to get ready for so that should provide enough motivation :)
Who knows you may be just fine on the M1T. Keep those cals high and clean on your off cycle of Trimax.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have the syntrax guggabolic, tyrosine and alcar for coming off the trimax, i hope that alleviates any post trimax fat gain.

With the trimax dosing regimen i was thinking about ramping up to 3mg pretty quick (3 days) then tapering off in the last 4 days.

Thoughts?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I have the syntrax guggabolic, tyrosine and alcar for coming off the trimax, i hope that alleviates any post trimax fat gain.

With the trimax dosing regimen i was thinking about ramping up to 3mg pretty quick (3 days) then tapering off in the last 4 days.

Thoughts?
If it's your first time I would stick to the recommended dosage. I think you'll be pretty amazed at the results.