New Epi cycle for recomp

itsgroll

Awards
Ok I need the run down on IBE Epistane....how's this company? I've run CELs Mdrol and Hdrol multiple times. I am currently in my last week of PCT after a long 12week cycle of TestE. I plan to run a recomp twice before leading me into my shows next year. I plan to slice up much more than last couple years. I am giving Epi a try, but cannot decide if I should run it straight for 8weeks and see how I feel or add in T3 or something of that nature.
I'm 5'8" 201 planning on stepping on stage this year at a pealed 170ish!

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
IBE is as straight as they come. They introduced epi to the market. I've used theirs with great results.

steppinRazor

Awards
Have you purchased yet? If not go with epi-strong from NTBM..its 15mg per cap and only 40 dollars a bottle..its soon to sell out FOREVER tho.
I ran IBE epistane once with nil results but epi-strong is giving me killer strength and starting to put on some lbm at only 2 Weeks :D

itsgroll

Awards
Ok I have two very conflicting responses....anyone else wanna chime in on this?
Thanks

By the way I has not ordered yet, so I haven't decided which to run.

Also should I run epi solo or with T3?

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
it is logical really. The company that introduced Epistane to the market, turned out to be a bunk product to the point that so many other companies cloned their Epistane? that makes no sense. if it did not work, it would not be cloned. I can't explain why Razor did not respond to it. Bad batch? something else? who knows.

Epi-Strong is a clone of Epi that gives you more servings for the same price, so people like Epi-Strong and they should from economical point of view. I ordered 4 bottles of it due to the cost.

steppinRazor

Awards
Yeah there was in fact a bad batch, or a few..I remember reading an article with some details, maybe even some batch numbers, but I don't know if mine was included. The whole experience left me with a bad taste in my mouth, so I was hesitant to run an epi compound again..I'm glad I did tho..really can't beat the dosing for the price on epi-strong either..being that this last batch is guaranteed good I know where I'd put my money

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not going to say that IBE Epistane is bad or bunk at all. I know a lot of people that have had great gains on it, and I think it is a legitimate product. Having said that, when you look at the servings and cost vs Epi-strong, Epi-strong looks like a better buy at 15mg caps and 39.99 per bottle. Epi-strong gave me the best gains I've ever seen.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Havoc or Epistrong, both are easy to get, just google it.

itsgroll

Awards
A second idea since Epi strong is sold out I can get ahold of beastsdrol, helladrol, and dieselbolon V2.0
I could run for 8weeks with a T3 for a recomp

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
you don't want to run beastdrol for 8 weeks, or helladrol either for that matter.

steppinRazor

Awards
Epi-strong is in stock..won't be for long tho

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi-strong is in stock..won't be for long tho
Yep..great choice right there. Good to get while its in stock. I had incredible gains on it ;)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
you don't want to run beastdrol for 8 weeks, or helladrol either for that matter.
You might be able to get away with doing helladrol for 8 weeks...but beastdrol??? Absolutely not!

Don't forgot you can get both of those on a BOGO sale at mrsupps.com

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
Hallodrol, what can I expect from this?

you said you've ran h drol before, so therefore you should know what to expect. it might help you if you do some more research, from your answers and questions, i am going to assume you barely know what you're doing. not flaming you, just trying to keep you safe and from others flaming you.

itsgroll

Awards
It was a mistype, I was At work and not paying attention, I ment to type beastsdrol and dieselbolon.
But thanks for your concern

itsgroll

Awards
I plan to do cycle assist 2weeks prior to starting. Epi 30/30/30/45/45/45 followed by clomid 100/100/50/50
I plan to use forma during Epi

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I plan to do cycle assist 2weeks prior to starting. Epi 30/30/30/45/45/45 followed by clomid 100/100/50/50
I plan to use forma during Epi
Dude you don't need forma with that high a dose of Epi, you will regret using it trust me. Epi is a very strong AI and that is its primary MOA so the additional of a steroidal AI is completely unnecessary.

itsgroll

Awards
Would you recommend Then using Epi strong by itself or
Bridge it with something else?

steppinRazor

Awards
Run it with transaderm!!!!
I think a bridge would be fine, but since you just bought 2 bottles, I'd say run straight epi with some RS-Transaderm..exact stack in running right now and its sweeeeeet :D

thelemac

Awards
Run it with transaderm!!!!
I think a bridge would be fine, but since you just bought 2 bottles, I'd say run straight epi with some RS-Transaderm..exact stack in running right now and its sweeeeeet :D
Can you post your run with pct

steppinRazor

Awards
RS-Transaderm 6 pumps ED for 7 Weeks
Epi-Strong 45mg ED 4 Weeks, 60mg for 3 Weeks
8-10g fish oil ED, soon I will be adding cissus for joint health

PCT is Clomid at 50mg ED for 4 Weeks
AgeForce Testo patches starting the second week of pct, for 4 Weeks
I will also be adding milk thistle for liver recovery..

Sorry the set up isn't standard, posting from my mobile, but you get the idea..
It would also be wise to add some sort if cycle support during use..I'm just not that smart ;)

itsgroll

Awards
RS-Transaderm 6 pumps ED for 7 Weeks
Epi-Strong 45mg ED 4 Weeks, 60mg for 3 Weeks
8-10g fish oil ED, soon I will be adding cissus for joint health

PCT is Clomid at 50mg ED for 4 Weeks
AgeForce Testo patches starting the second week of pct, for 4 Weeks
I will also be adding milk thistle for liver recovery..

Sorry the set up isn't standard, posting from my mobile, but you get the idea..
It would also be wise to add some sort if cycle support during use..I'm just not that smart ;)
I'll be runnin something similar, but what did running the transaderm do for you during the cycle?

steppinRazor

Awards
I'm on cycle bro!!
First of all the Trans has kept any sides I might have experienced to zero. Still no shut down into wk 3 and libido still sky high, great sense of well being, I ran the transaderm solo for a few days in the beginning to gauge its effects and of course the epi takes a bit to kick in, but I noticed increased strength, focus and aggression..did I mention alpha male and well being??

what I will tell you is I'll never cycle again without transaderm.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
can you get transaderm easily? i just started my epi cycle a week ago so i wont stop now but now your making me think about how i should have gotten some lol

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
can you get transaderm easily? i just started my epi cycle a week ago so i wont stop now but now your making me think about how i should have gotten some lol
Im gonna pick some up from need to build muscle. Com. As soon as they re up because they are out of stock. I was told it wud take care of this damn lethargy i have while on epi

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
haha alright bro ya i havent hit the lethargy problem yet just got into my 2nd week of the cycle and upped the dosage from 30 to 40 mgs so it rlly hasnt kicked in yet

itsgroll

Awards
I'm finding trans in different forms....do you recommend a particular company?

steppinRazor

Awards
Need to build muscle..most bang for your buck, twice the servings of the competitor brand..also has a really sweet carrier, it dries with in seconds.