T-100 While on HRT

smitty4

Awards
What are the ramifications of someone who is on HRT running a cycle of T-100? From what I understand, he would just be able to continue his HRT and wouldn't need to worry about pct. His test levels would remain contant and T-100 is not supposed to aromatise. Am I missing something? Thanks!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
What is T100 and what kind of HRT and @ what dose?

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
i think it is san's and it is 100 mgs of 1-test in a capsule.

smitty4

Awards
i think it is san's and it is 100 mgs of 1-test in a capsule.
Yep...that's it. Its sans 1-test in caps.

What is T100 and what kind of HRT and @ what dose?
Currently I my HRT consists of 40mg of Cypionate per week and 300IU of HCG daily. I also use .25mg of Arimidex every other day. This protocol has worked wondefully for me. I feel great and my levels are just where I want them to be. Like most folks though, I wouldn't mind adding a little more muscle and have a bottle of of T-100 laying around.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Well, taking the HCG you will not notice suppression. Not that there would be any really w/ reasonable 1T doses. And with the anti-e already in your formula, cholesterol ratios are probably already where they will stay. I don't see a problem.

smitty4

Awards
Well, taking the HCG you will not notice suppression. Not that there would be any really w/ reasonable 1T doses. And with the anti-e already in your formula, cholesterol ratios are probably already where they will stay. I don't see a problem.
That's what I was thinking, but wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. It took me a while to get my levels where I want them and I didn't want to mess that up if I overlooked something. Thanks!