P-Mag Post Course Strength Retention?

Teddy21

Awards
Done a few searches of other forums but haven't stumbled across any threads about P-Mag specifically. I understand some people have great luck retaining their gains with the right planning, but not sure if this rings true for P-Mag also.

I am in my 6th and final week of my first PH cycle and I chose P-Mag and ran it 50/50/75/75/75/75, which I feel was a solid choice. I have gone for it on the bulk regardless of excess weight and stacked on some good size and strength. Now in my final week I find myself wondering, how much of this strength can I hold? I am more bothered about strength than size or weight.

I am currently taking in basically as many calories as I can and keeping them as clean as I can with work and university permitting (occasional pre-packed sandwiches etc). I was going to keep this up for the first two weeks and then really clean up the diet and hover about 500 above maintenance for the rest of PCT before I start slowly cutting back the belly. I was going to add some light cardio in 3-4 times pw at the start of PCT also.

My plan is to go from my current routine of;

Chest & Delts - Strength
Back & Legs - Hypertrophy
Rest
Chest & Delts - Hypertrophy
Back & Legs - Strength
Rest
Rest

to a basic but heavy 5x5 Push, Pull & Legs routine 3x pw. In the thought that I will not be able to recover as well and rebuild like I can on cycle. Does this sound like a decent game plan? Anything you would or would not do?

PCT is;

Nolva : 40/40/20/10
Recycle : Throughout
Erase : 3ed for weeks 2,3,4,5
USN Creatine Mono

Propped up by the remainder of my Cycle Assist and a tub of Liver Milk. Was thinking of adding some Anabeta in but would not be able to start it until late into the 1st week of PCT by the time it gets delivered as I finish my cycle Sunday. Would I gain anything worthwhile by adding it do you think?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta would be a nice addition. Also, if strength is a concern I would hold off on the extra cardio until after PCT. Then you can focus on cutting the lbs back. A lot of people make the mistake of trying to cut right out of a cycle and they always leave dissappointed.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Step 1: Eat a lot.
Step 2: Creatine+Protein powder.
Step 3: DAA product like TCF-1, Test Force 2 or Formula X

AnaBeta can work, but I've never used it so I can't say for myself how effective it is.