Will Katana at 350 be enough?

zendog

Awards
I'm cutting at the moment and have got 2 bottles Katanadrol and a bottle of Transaderm on the way. My initial thought were to go six weeks at 350 with the Katana but without having run it before I am wondering if it will be strong enough by itself at this doseage on a caloric deficit. I have just finished a 4wk Hard/Lean run and found that I lost quite a bit of muscle on that stack. Any input from people that have run Katandrol would be appreciated. I could easily get another two bottles of Katana or Hella to throw into the mix just unsure if I need to.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
should be fine with the katana/transader at those dosage.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
350 for 6 weeks is perfect for Katana. You will shred right up with that ;)

zendog

Awards
Thanks guys. 350 Kdrol and 5 pumps Tderm for six weeks it is then. Hope it is a lot stonger than Lean/Hard.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys. 350 Kdrol and 5 pumps Tderm for six weeks it is then. Hope it is a lot stonger than Lean/Hard.
I think you will be pleased ;)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man that should be okay. I would love to see someone run katana at 500-600mg.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont. if i had enough cash to run 4 bottles for 8 weeks i'd do it in a heartbeat.

4 weeks of something like alpha one/4-ad, then 8 weeks of fura at 500mg.

that'd be bad ass i think. who knows.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Dont you think that'd be a little much??
No way man....it's still pretty mild at 250-350mg. I think if you'd double that you get some awesome fat burning potential and better anabolic activity.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had good results at 350 but it was stacked with sdrol. Really cut up hard

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Maybe Ill give 400-450mg a shot. I will be using it soon and will prolly pick up two more bottles from the BOGO sale.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ran it at 500 for 8? That is $200 with the bogo sale so it better be amazing

Casy86

Awards
I haven't tried it yet but I have some in hand to bridge my Super-DMZ. I was only going to get two bottles for 6 weeks, but I had the first bottle already and they started the bogo so now I have 3 bottles in hand right now :). Might have to think about kicking it up a notch hah.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't tried it yet but I have some in hand to bridge my Super-DMZ. I was only going to get two bottles for 6 weeks, but I had the first bottle already and they started the bogo so now I have 3 bottles in hand right now :). Might have to think about kicking it up a notch hah.
If you do the increased dosage, let us know how it goes. I'm betting the results on it would be niiiiiiiice!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man a log with pics would be awesome....

Flabby

Awards
Subbed for this, have 2 bottles headed my way right now myself...

Was thinking about doing 300-350 for a recomp with an ultradrol pulse on carb up days. Sounds pretty sick right?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I'm cutting at the moment and have got 2 bottles Katanadrol and a bottle of Transaderm on the way. My initial thought were to go six weeks at 350 with the Katana but without having run it before I am wondering if it will be strong enough by itself at this doseage on a caloric deficit. I have just finished a 4wk Hard/Lean run and found that I lost quite a bit of muscle on that stack. Any input from people that have run Katandrol would be appreciated. I could easily get another two bottles of Katana or Hella to throw into the mix just unsure if I need to.
i think 250-350mg ed is a good place i would HIGHLY rec you grab is need2slin over another katanadrol! GREAT product from NTBM, on of my favs.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Maybe Ill give 400-450mg a shot. I will be using it soon and will prolly pick up two more bottles from the BOGO sale.
holy crap! that woudl be nice but never tried that high i ran it at 250mg for 6 wks. along with some other stuff. it was a nice addition to my cycle.