Gyno prone? Yes or no?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.25%

Gyno prone? Yes or no?

So I was thinking about the concept of "gyno prone" and have yet to figure out what gyno prone truly means. I have some mild pubescent gyno so I initially thought I would classify as gyno prone. But the more I have thought about it the less that made sense. How could my hormone levels of 12 years ago tell me wether I am still gyno prone or not? My hormone levels have to be dramatically different from then. So how would I know of I am truly gyno prone or not?

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.74%

I'm not an expert on the subject of gyno, but if you were to take a light PH or something and get gyno, I would say that's a good indicator you're somewhat "prone." I haven't researched it, but that would make sense to me.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.25%

Valid point. I am planning on taking a epi or p-mag cycle. I guess I would like to see of I were gyno prone prior to the cycle, as I really don't want even more gyno.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.74%

Quote Originally Posted by sborah05 View Post
    Valid point. I am planning on taking a epi or p-mag cycle. I guess I would like to see of I were gyno prone prior to the cycle, as I really don't want even more gyno.
    H-drol possibly; usually a good starter. I would get an AI on hand for gyno before starting your cycle. I would also get a SERM on hand prior to starting. I don't use a SERM to combat gyno while on cycle; I use it only for PCT. I leave the AI for gyno while cycling. Up to you on that one. Either way, at least have a SERM prior to cycling incase you have any complications and have to bail.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Having gyno automatically makes you gyno prone. I always run an AI, a MILD one like sustain alpha or erase, just to keep estrogen sides away on cycles (even non-aromatizing ones). I know I'll just run androhard from now on (DHT prohormone, DHT is the prime androgen in the body that keeps estrogenic sides away), but you may not like that option. So get some sustain alpha or erase and run those with your cycles. ALWAYS have on-hand Letrozole or aromasin just in case your gyno starts acting up for some reason.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.74%

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Having gyno automatically makes you gyno prone. I always run an AI, a MILD one like sustain alpha or erase, just to keep estrogen sides away on cycles (even non-aromatizing ones). I know I'll just run androhard from now on (DHT prohormone, DHT is the prime androgen in the body that keeps estrogenic sides away), but you may not like that option. So get some sustain alpha or erase and run those with your cycles. ALWAYS have on-hand Letrozole or aromasin just in case your gyno starts acting up for some reason.
    I use Erase during PCT for estrogen rebound and it seems to work great. Keeps me from bloating up. I have yet to try androhard, but I plan to soon. Like ^you^ said, ALWAYS have an AI like aromasin on hand. SERM too!
  7. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Whether you are"prone" or not, anyone that uses anabolics long enough with develope some form a gyno

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.25%

I was planning on running erase pct. how would you recommend adding in with 20/20/10/10 nolva?
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.25%

I have been told day 14 of PCT but a second opinion would be appreciated. Rebound gyno is a huge concern of mine.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.74%

I have been told day 14 of PCT but a second opinion would be appreciated. Rebound gyno is a huge concern of mine.
    Anywhere between day 10-14 is a good time to start Erase during the PCT I believe.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I would start using the Erase right when PCT starts.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.74%

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    I would start using the Erase right when PCT starts.
    Could that not crush your estrogen levels and cause you to lose some gains during the PCT? You're going to lose some gains anyway, but crushing the estro too soon could enhance that, could it not?
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.91%

I get gyno from just looking at mlmg
    Getting back into the swing of things

Similar Forum Threads

1. gyno prone?
    By jojojojojojojoj in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1