Test Cycle

Jerime

Awards
I am in week 10 of my cycle and have one more vile left of test that could last another 6 weeks. Should I go for 18 weeks or should i cut it off in 2 weeks and start my PCT?

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Maybe try upping the dose and go another 4 weeks? Always fun to play with a slightly higher dose just to see what happens.

xtreme1087

Awards
I would either cut it off as originally planned or stop pinning after 12 weeks and start PCT on week 14. Then I'd use what I had left for another cycle in the future. From what I've read, depending on how much you're pinning now weekly, there's no reason to up the dosing if what you're already doing is bringing good results. More is not always better. Also, I think if you were to up your dosing, you would want to do it halfway through the cycle, not at the very end right before PCT. Just my $.02

Get some good results thus far? What else you on?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
have you been using hcg?? if not id stop at 12wks

Jerime

Awards
Thanks Guys, Great results the first 10 weeks. Went from Shrugging 400 to 600lbs and a platue of 285 on bench to 325lbs. Lost some bodyfat almost have the abs i have been itching for but i think those will come when I do a shredding cycle after PCT.

As it is my first cycle i was not aware of HCG or how to administer. I am going to save the 3rd vile for a later cycle, I guess i can start 12 weeks after I get off this cycle.

Quick question; HGH i can get injections, should i during PCT while taking Nolvadex or should i just stick with the Nolvadex ? I am going to take nolvadex for 10 weeks unless one of you guys have a better suggestion

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
nolva for 4wks.

40/20/10/10

leave hgh alone til you have more knowledge

Jerime

Awards
Alright - I need some help here. I took my last shot. During the last week I stated taking creatine, tribulous, and Vitamin E. Was that mistake? I am asking because my balls have shrunken considerably this last week and have become softer.

itsgroll

Awards
Alright - I need some help here. I took my last shot. During the last week I stated taking creatine, tribulous, and Vitamin E. Was that mistake? I am asking because my balls have shrunken considerably this last week and have become softer.
CP will not make your balls shrink, it re-synthesis ATP...you probably did not do a proper cycle, since you think creatine makes Ab
Ls shrink

Jerime

Awards
Bro I don’t know. The last two weeks of my cycle my left testical started to hurt and they were much smaller. It is my first cycle, i am sure most 1st time cyclers are not experienced...... But the only thing i changed in routine was going from every 3-4 days to every 6 days to pin. Then added HemoRage , a mixture of supplements including a blocker and tribulous. I am worried and am looking for advice. Criticism can be left for someone else forum. I need advise. I think i did pretty good. Nolv is in route and will be deleiver in 5 days and in 13 days i start my PCT.

Does anyone have any advice on the pain in the nuts and the shrinking, how to avoid in a future cycle